Sarah and Jack's Vegas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, please Jack. Please be gentle," Sarah sobbed.

"I, I don't know Sarah... Can you go more?" I panted.

"I don't know. I'll, I'll try," Sarah said while I slid my other hand up her back as she shuddered. I slowly grasped her by the shoulder. Sarah now bent back over with my hands on her shoulders as I angled my cock back. This time the head of my cock found her gaping, ready pussy immediately as I pushed inside. Sarah shudders again.

"Sarah." I pulled back slowly and pushed back in. I pulled Sarah back in by her shoulders again as she whispered a groan. The smell of her pussy only made me harder. I pulled back slowly and sent in again. I wanted more than anything to spare her but my cock beckoned for her. I pumped back in faster as Sarah let out a pant. I cursed my cock as it only got harder. I pulled back and pumped home, Sarah began to growl weakly. Pulling back out completely my cock stood up. I poised the rod at her pussy, feeling the softness of her opening. Then as I pumped it back in, the curvature of which wobbled as it pounded home.

"Jack." Sarah whispered weakly as I pumped my rod in again, pulling back almost to the tip of my head then sending in again. "Jack!" I pulled back and snapped in, fucking beautiful Sarah bent over the sink, like an animal. My cock kept beckoning me back in over and over as Sarah cried out and yelped.

"Goddammit, you're so beautiful, Sarah." I ran my hands down to her hips as I pumped her pussy, watching her beautiful breasts bounce lightly as she held herself up over the counter. The sound of her soaking wet pussy reverberated off the walls. For minutes there was the sound of the rhythmic claps of Sarah's pussy, the splash of cum, landing on Sarah's back and my chest, and thick, moist droplets of cum falling from us and hitting the floor.

"Jack," Sarah called out, "I love you Jack. Fuck me Jack. I love you." My cock started to throb at the mention as I kept pounding away. "I love you, I love you, I, love, you!" Sarah's words escaped her between the punishing blows of my cock.

"-love you, so much." I called back, my cock now harder than I thought it yet could be. "I love you," I repeated over and over as I fucked her. Everytime I pumped my cock in I repeated it, my cock growing harder and harder with each mention.

"Fuck, me, Jack." Sarah called, arching her back. "I want you to fuck me, go as long as you want, I, love, you." With that, the sound of her voice, the words she spoke, the angle of her waist, the shape of her ass, the bounce of her breast, the strain in her jaw, I came one last time as I bayed.

I held myself inside as my ass clenched and squeezed every last drop inside her.

A second later there was the sound of my cum running out of Sarah's hot, puffy womanhood and striking the cold hard tiles. As I came panted down and crashed onto her back. My knees gave out for a second, I caught myself and pulled back up. Sarah cooing, lifted her hand behind my head and stroked me. She reached back and eased my cock out of her pussy, it fell out limp and slapped my thigh.

I wrapped my hands around her and held her, "do you want, to rinse off?"

Sarah dropped her head, breathing heavily, then raised up again panting, her back pushing into my chest, "no, let's, do that, in the morning." Still holding her up slightly I walked us both back out of the bathroom, I felt one of Sarah's legs almost dangling off of her, swaying limply as we went to the bed, both collapsing into the sheets. I held her hot back to my chest. Sarah wriggled around breathing lightly. We looked back into each other's eyes, we flashed chaotically between statuses, friends, siblings, lovers. Sarah put her arm around my chest as I grabbed the sheets and flung them over us. Our heat filled the blanket, focusing a bit it felt as though our bodies were on. We fell asleep curled in one another's grasp. I sat there looking at Sarah's sleek features as she drifted off, then began drifting off to sleep myself.

Before flickering off to sleep, I looked out the window. Suspiciously staring into the gaps between the lights; perhaps a lot more fucking goes on in Vegas than lore holds after all.