All Comments on 'Sarah and Me - A Marriage Story'

by be24you

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Learn to write!

Both you and your editor need to learn the basics of writing.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
what a pathetic story

if autobiographical, pathetic lives as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Tough . In every sense.

Difficult to understand, writer not fluent with english. Writing gets in the way of the emotional impact.

Tough life. Married the wrong woman. Ended up alone. Easy enough to see she was evil. After the fact, years later.

3*s for the pathos.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not to be rude but.....

the title sounds like it was written by a dyslexic child. Story wasn't that great either

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Load of Drivel

What Marriage Idiot consign your stories to the loo you write absolute drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrible writing, awful story, shameful characters 1*

You write like a robot, neither characters have any morality, particularly Sarah who is a really stupid evil cow. How could he welcome her back? What an idiotic wimp.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Well...

She humiliates and craps all over him, they divorce. The new guy she marries beats her up until 3 years later she's back with her exhusband. I can deal with the writing and grammer, but his ex-wife returns a used , worn out old whore and he's happy? Author please include another chapter where the ex-husband gets the professional psychological help he desperately needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs better proofreading

Liked the story, but was hard to follow and too short. Maybe the European sentence structure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was absolutely awful. Nothing good can be said about it. If I read it right, whore cheats serially, finally leaves to live with another man, comes back and the pathetic excuse of an ex-husband is glad to see her? What the fuck makes any sense about this?

NicealloverNicealloveralmost 2 years ago

Despite English not being your native language I found this story fascinating. It gave me insight into the Scandinavian way of thinking about sex and love. There is a practically that is alien to my experience with jealousy and anger.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I mainly disliked the story because of the horrible grammar. If you are planning on and english audience please have someone edit the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous