Sarah and Me - A Marriage Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's face gotten a happier expression when she heard my proposal. "Oh it's nice of you to not stop my participation of the weekend wedding trip! You know I had bought some new clothes and prepared me for that special vacation. It will be wonderful to have Anne as a follow-traveler. You know our lesbian characters will add to the adventure. I have to phone her at once".

Everything was all right the weeks to the day of departure. The night before that day Sarah and I had one of the best sexual activities in later years. Her actions were hotter than ever. She sucked with an energy that brought me close to the boarder almost immediately. We practiced all imaginable and unimaginable positions. I lost count of her orgasms. She also permitted me to use her cherry eye which she only had allowed at a few very rare occasions. At my age it was unusual to cum more than twice in the same night, but now I filled all of her three holes with my sperm. The last burst was in her mouth and she swallowed every drop and licked me for a good while.

We were quite fagged out when we at last fall asleep in the small hours. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was: Is this her rehearsal of what's to come tomorrow with Oscar?

Friday morning George and I followed our spouses to the air port. Anne and Sarah sparkled with fun, kissing each other, George and I. Before they left for the gate George exhorted them to be good girls and not to make any foolish mistakes. Sarah looked at me and I added: "You know the rules!" She nodded.

When being alone with George I once again told him of my fear for Sarah's devotion to Oscar. "If you get any hint about Sarah's doings with other men behind my back, I ask you, as my closest friend, to tell me the truth. I didn't like gossip but my marriage is important to me and I want to nip eventual wrong actions in the bud."

George expressed that he understood my anxiety about Oscar. "Anne had mentioned that Sarah was charmed by Oscar's manners. Sarah had also told Anne about the night with Oscar and you last autumn. But I think you didn't need to worry as long as Anne is in the vicinity of Sarah."

I left George and hasted to the institution for another day's work. It was a complicated case I had in front of me involving some interviews with two couples having trouble in their marriages. There was no time for thinking on Sarah's and my own situation.

Late Friday night my cell phone rang just as I was finishing a report about the outcome of the interviews of the couples and some witnesses. It was the voice of a delighted Sarah which spoke to me when I answered. "You must know we were quite surprised when it was Nils who met us at the airport. It isn't his wedding we are to celebrate! It's Oscar who will be married to Maria! It's unbelievable! An old charming man going to be married with a nice little girl! He is at least 25 years older than she."

Though Sarah seemed to be exhilarated I could hear some undertone of disappointment. "What did Nils think of that?" I asked.

"He explained that it had never been any deeper relationship between Maria and him. Oscar had made it clear already last summer that he and Maria were to get married. Oscar's work had delayed the ceremony."

"I don't understand how Oscar could be cheating on his wife to be when he fucked you before Christmas! Has he lost all sense of shame? Or perhaps he lives with the same rules as you and I?"

"I don't know! Haven't seen him yet. Nils has taken care of Anne and me. We have got a nice suit at the second floor of Oscar's house. I like it very nice. A large twin bed in the bedroom, a sitting-room furnished with a sofa, a pair of easy chairs and a table. From the windows you have a free view of the sea! Oh, I had to end the call now. Nils just came up to us with some wine and snacks. We ought to have a nice night together!"

"I envy you and wish with all my heart I could be there. It would be enjoyable if you took some pictures with your cell phone so I can see you and the room. Be kind to Nils, but not too kind!" I said and hang up.

I was somewhat disturbed that Nils obviously was too interested in the two ladies to be there only for delivering some wine and snacks. What happened when having one glass of wine and the next? I remember when Nils woke us up after our night together with Oscar. Nils' admiring smile when Sarah and I left the bed hand in hand for the bathroom said more than words. Then the farewell kiss at the airport!

I finished my report and got myself a glass of brandy in hopes to make me tired. Trying to read a good book was only waste of time. At last I went to bed but sleeping was out of question. The thoughts about Sarah were terrifying.

I stayed in bed until eight o'clock, prepared some breakfast and hoped that Sarah would call me but my phone was quiet. Not even a text message!

Finally I phoned George to ask him what plans he had for Saturday night. As Anne was away he aimed at having dinner in a restaurant. We agreed to see each other seven thirty at the same restaurant that our spouses visit on some Fridays.

Then I sent a text message to Sarah: "Have you had time for bathing in the Sea after a gorgeous night? I really miss you! Th."

I got no answer. I killed the time by washing our cars and put things in order in our garage. After having a cup of tea and some sandwiches I had a shower. When shaving I opened the bathroom cabinet for my after-shave lotion. To my surprise I found some packets of condoms. I knew for sure that I hadn't put them there. Such things were always kept easily accessible in our bedside tables. The only solution I could find was that Sarah had aimed to bring them with her but forgot to put them in her toilet bag. My mood sank still deeper.

I arrived at the restaurant at the decided time and found George in the bar. We shook hand and George ordered a drink for me. I could see in his face that something was wrong. "You have to have some strong before our dinner" he told me.

I told him about Sarah's phone call yesterday night and about my text message of today. I also said that I hadn't got any response. Furthermore I explained my surprise of having found the condoms at an unexpected place. He shook his head but said nothing.

I asked him if he had talked with Anne. "Yes, I have had two phone calls, one yesterday night and one late this morning."

When I had emptied my glass we went over to a table at a more quiet part of the restaurant. I got a shock of lifetime when I saw Anne sitting at the table. Everything went black before my eyes. I feared that Sarah was dead but I wasn't able to say a single word. Anne stood and we embraced each other. She cried and we hold each other tight before we sat down at the table.

George and Anne had already ordered some food and good wines.

George looked seriously at me. "I think we have bad news. Sarah isn't dead but you will regret that you didn't follow Sarah to the wedding party. When Anne phoned me yesterday night she told me that you and Sarah just has talked with each other. Sarah had referred to your comments 'not to be too kind to Nils'. She was quite upset to your insinuations. As soon as Nils had delivered the wine and snacks she had embraced him and gave him a deep kiss. During my talk to Anne she said that Sarah had just done some things she shouldn't have done. Then Anne hang up."

Although I had suspected this, it hit me as a knock out in the first round. And more was to come. George looked at Anne and asked her if she was able to tell me what had happened. With eyes swollen with weeping she promised to try.

"When talking with George this morning I told him that Sarah had left the room hand in hand with Nils at midnight. She didn't return until about six o'clock and rushed into the bathroom. After having showered she entered the bedroom dressed in a gown only. She asked me not to tell you or George about her affair with Nils. She said that your marriage was finalized if you got knowledge of her nightly cheating on you. I promised nothing but asked Sarah how she could behave in such a way. Sarah didn't reply but burst in crying. She tried to embrace me, but I found it disgusting and avoided Sarah's call for help."

George looked at me with worried face and continued: "The situation was still worse when Sarah read your text message. She accused Anne for having phoned you. How would you otherwise knew that she had had a gorgeous night as you asked by the text message."

Anne went on and said: "I told her that I hadn't phoned you but of course you could have well-founded suspicions, in particular if you had found the condoms left in the bathroom cabinet. Before Sarah left with Nils she had namely searched for the condoms in her handbag and frightened shouted 'Oh god I must had forgotten them at home! What will Thomas think if he found them?' I said that by leaving me alone during the night you had cheating on me as well. I didn't stay there any longer but had booked a return flight home before lunch. I told her she can stay here if you want but I have had enough of you!"

Anne was still emotionally upset. Her tears streamed down her cheeks. All her body shook. I sat as if petrified. My brain was shut off. I couldn't understand what had happened.

After a while when Anne had calmed down a little she went on telling me that Sarah was furious at her. She shouted that Anne was a quitter. "I asked Sarah who was the quitter? You had deceived me as well as Thomas! You have no reason to blame me for being a quitter!" I left the room with my baggage and went out for my waiting taxi.

Sarah came rushing after me to the taxi. "Please, don't tell Thomas" she appealed. "I will explain everything to him when I get back home. But I has to participate in the wedding ceremony as I had promised Oscar to do that. I'm leaving tomorrow morning."

It was a very sad dinner. Very few words were said during the meal after that. Neither the food nor the wine could relieve the atmosphere. When the music at the dance floor started it was too much for me. "I'd better leave now. Thank you Anne, I understand that you have had a hell of an experience. I'm very sorry for involving you in this tragedy."

George looked at me. "Where are you going? Being home alone all night will kill you. Come with us. You can use our spare room and if you need to discuss the future I'm there to your help."

"Thanks for your hospitality. You are right, I need help to sort my thinking out ."

When Anne went to bed George and I sat in their kitchen to discuss different scenarios. One thing was quite clear: I had to file for a divorce. It will be done on Monday. My proposal was that Sarah get 50 percent of our common property; our house had to be sold. Neither she nor I will be allowed to buy it or live in it. George promised to take care of the sale. We also discussed how and when I was to inform Sarah about my decision. The outcome was that it will depend on the circumstances.

Our discussions in the kitchen ended with a glass of brandy. Though being very tired I thought it hard to fall in sleep. But at last I got to bed in their spare room.

Sunday morning at about nine o'clock there was a text message on my cell phone. Sarah wrote: "I will be delayed. Being home Monday afternoon. Yours S."

I understood that Oscar and Nils had persuaded her to stay another day. I showed George the message. I said that I thought to send a text message with following content: "Don't hurry! Divorce papers will be filed tomorrow. The house now on sale. Th." George laughed "Short and sententious! Send it. I can bet that you will have an immediate reply."

The message was sent and within fifteen minutes my cell phone was alive with a text message reading: "No! I can explain everything! It isn't as you think! Don't rush before I'm home again. Yours S."

Anne had accompanied us now in the kitchen. She heard about my decision and asked if they were allowed to buy our house. George was hesitant. "Your house and surrounding property would to be a wonderful place to live. But how to handle you and Sarah if you stay as our guests".

"It would be excellent if you are the new owners. However as my feelings are for the moment it will be a long time before, if ever I will have the heart to return to the house where Sarah and I have had so much fun together. Also Sarah must have a say before you can buy the house. But I don't think she will oppose such a solution."

I went home to arrange for the new time to come. It was with very sad feelings I started to fix my belongings for moving to a new place to live. I searched for two new flats on Internet which would be suitable for Sarah and me. Almost at once I found a department being as just cut out for me. It was rather close to the institution in city where I'd my daily work. After some searching I found a flat that seemed to be convenient to Sarah. It was close to her job in the nearby town.

I devoted Sunday afternoon to visit the two places. To my great pleasure there were no problems. The department and the flat were in good condition and were vacant for immediate moving in. The contracts were signed. I thought that if Sarah doesn't liked my choice of her new home it would be rather easy to lend it out to anybody.

I reported my successful Sunday afternoon to Anne and George when I visited them on my way home. George was happy that I'd had the luck to find the new homes for Sarah and me. He was more worried when it came to Sarah's job as his secretary at the law firm. "It will be rather difficult how to handle the matters when she comes back tomorrow."

He didn't need to worry. When we had a cup of coffee in their kitchen I got a text message from Sarah: "I will arrive at the airport tomorrow at noon. Can you meet me? We have much to discuss. I will prolong my vacation and perhaps quit my job. Please forgive me! S."

I responded with a short text message that it was okay. I asked George if he had somebody who could help me with a transport of some furniture to Sarah's new flat. Anne said that her brother had a van. In a hurry we had furnished Sarah's home with a kitchen table and stools. I also saw to that there was a readymade twin bed in her new bedroom.

After the hectic weekend I got a long nights sleep. I was however worried about what Sarah's reactions would be to my doings. Having informed my institution on Monday morning that I took a day free I had plenty of time for driving to the airport.

On my way I visited the district court for filing of the divorce documents. Then I continued to the airport. I had a good view of the arrival gates and when I saw Sarah walking through the gate I couldn't believe my eyes. She went hand in hand with Nils! She really wanted to humiliate me. What had I done to be treated in such a way? However after embraced each other Nils pretended to wait for somebody as Sarah went on towards me.

She came up to me with a smile. She looked at my sad face. "Aren't you lucky? You can't understand what I'd suffered this weekend. I loved you so much when I left you at Friday, but your text message got me angry. I couldn't believe that you didn't trust on me."

She tried to hug me but I shrunk back. "We have a great deal to discuss so I propose we walk over to my car."

"Yes that's true. It will be nice to be back home again" she said.

I drove straight to her new flat. She looked at me: "Why are you driving this way? I want to go home as soon as possible."

"You are at home now!" I'd parked outside the multi-story block and went around to the passenger side and opened the car door. "You can take your bags with you and follow me to your new flat."

She looked bewildered at me, as if unable to understand. "Are you crazy?" she shouted. "You can't throw me out from our house."

"I'm sorry, we are both thrown out, the house is on sale. Perhaps it's already sold. Follow me up to your flat. Then we can sit down and discuss our future life."

She followed me with ill grace. I gave her the keys such that she was forced to unlock the door and step inside. She looked around in a curious way. "You have really succeeded to arrange a nice home for me! You are thoughtful and kind-hearted though I had betrayed you! However, as it is, we have to separate."

"Yes we have to. Last Thursday night I thought we would live together the rest of our lives. Such a good fucking night I will never get in the future. I still love you but my trust on you had got a very bad un-repairable blow."

We looked at each other when sitting at the kitchen table. I asked her what Nils was doing in the town. "He is here to organize our move to New Zealand. We found each other just as we arrived at Oscar's house. He is a good lover and his strong young body adds to my strong feeling for him. Furthermore, he shares many of my interests like literature and theatre. As soon as our divorce will gain legal force I will marry him."

I understood why she had postponed her return home. "I wish you good luck in the future, but I has the feeling that you are rushing too fast." I asked Sarah if she had any objection to had our house being bought by George and Anne.

"No, not at all! I'm sorry for cheating on Anne. Perhaps it could be some sort of compensation. I wished she could forgive me and that we would be as friends in the future."

We were quite agreed on all practicalities and she followed me to our house. I heard her call Nils and that she told him to move into her new flat. A week later our house was emptied and sold to George and Anne.

--------

Epilogue

I found myself very lonesome. Tried to meet new women but never found anyone to fall in love with. Sometime I visited Anne and George in the old house but it made me only sad when being reminded of the lucky days with Sarah.

After our divorce got legal force I had lost the contact with Sarah. I knew that she and Nils had emigrated.

One year was added to another. I winded-up my job at the institution to get time for writing books relating to psychology and marriage counseling. I still lived in the department I bought after my divorce from Sarah.

One day my door bell chimed. I was just proofreading the manuscript for my next book 'Lucky Rejoin'. I opened the door and found Sarah laughing at my astonished face. It was three long years since she emigrated with Nils. "Am I disturbing you?" she said with a low voice.

"No, you are always welcome! Oh what nice to see you again. Come inside! I'm eager to hear how your life goes on down under."

I invited her to sit in the sofa in the living-room. She didn't declined a glass of wine and when sipping it she told me that the relationship with Nils wasn't long. "After a year he began to behave in a strange way. He often left me alone at home and spent the night at the pub; or worse with a hooker. He complained about my ability in the bedroom. But I had enough one night when he started to beat me. I had to go to the local hospital. It was one year ago. Next day I went to a lawyer who helped me to get a divorce."

I looked at her. "Sad to hear that he was such a type. I hope you didn't got any serious injuries."

"No, but I was beaten black and blue. I returned to Scandinavia a month ago. Just listen to this: I was able to rent the same flat as you had fixed for me three years ago. But I had no friends here anymore. I didn't know if you want to see me after all humiliation I had caused you. But at last I got the courage to dare to go to see you. And here I am!"

"Dear Sarah I have missed you! How happy I'm to have you back here. Of course it can't be as before but I hope we will be friends in the future." I hugged her and gave her a long and intensive kiss. We agreed to celebrate her return with a dinner at the best restaurant in the city. The night was late and she parted bed with me.