Sarah and Me - A Marriage Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day she returned to her flat. I called George and told him the news. "Oh god, she is a saving angel! I need her immediately here at the office. My present secretary doesn't cope with the difficult matters here. I will call her at once. Do you have her cell number?"

I gave him the number. She returned to the office the next day. Anne called me and said that she had talked to Sarah and that we have to be their guests next Saturday. The stipulation that we never were allowed to live at our old home was cancelled.

------

Authors remarks

The introduction of the present story is based on some of my previous submissions at Literotica about Sarah and me covering different periods of our life. Thus our relationship before our marriage in the late 60's is documented in "Playing with Fire". A short episode from the 70's is to be found in "Novel Part of Me". Our lives went on with some serious problems like those in the 80's described in "Reversed Conditions". There are many high points in our marriage such as those described in "Photo Art" and "Midsummer Party" a decade later. In "Unexpected Autumn Discovery" you will find the prelude to the story just told above.

All the stories may be read as separate ones but I think more understanding of our lives is obtained if read together.