All Comments on 'Sarah Gets Trained Ch. 11'

by Steve1613

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

a great ending for a great story

jleetechiejleetechiealmost 12 years ago
ah well

glad it is over, just got too much at the end. but...for many chapters it was one of the hottest stories i have ever read. i really like the idea of being enslaved while still functioning at work. looking forward to the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

First class tale-well written and highly erotic! Looking forward to your next submission.

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wrong catagory

I think this story belongs in "fetish"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great concept

I would have liked more detail about how the branding felt. Also, maybe some non-human forced sex while immobilized in a stanchion.

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 12 years ago
a bit disappointed

I was a bit disappointed in this last chapter. You covered every one of the things that were done with sarah AGAIN, just because the same thing had been done to her sister. If I wanted to read the previous facts again, I could have gone back to the other chapters. Then as a quick after-thought, you stuck in the livestock's breeding. You didn't spend much time on it, you just said it was done and the offspring was adopted out to good homes. Nothing even touched on the effect this had on the livestock. It just seemed to me you wanted this whole subject to be done with and it couldn't happen soon enough.

only 3 stars this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved each chapter and one especially

I loved the chapter on lengthening Sarah's nipples, I just wish you had gotten more explanation on how it was done. Not enough detail for me. However, with all of that said I would like to see the story continue only with more clients and different approaches. Really enjoyed the story line

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 11 years ago

I know this story may be a little extreme for some people, but I thought it was so beautiful and inspiring, how they turned into such obedient and proud livestock !! It's the achievement of a lifetime !! It even makes me want to be turned into a human cow too. It's just a pity I am not female, I would be a cow with pride, I would even beg my owner to tattoo my whole skin white and black to look like a Holstein cow and to surgically shorten my legs to walk like a proper cow !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wrong category

This belongs under "Just Plain Weird". A cow???? I'm sorry but that's just plain WRONG!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"He was not a cruel man..." I don't know if that line is sick or funny.

The absolute best thing about this story is that it is over.

jenellesljenelleslabout 10 years ago
I psychological study

This story was well put together. I'm willing to bet there are people out there who could be trained like this. Men too as pony boys, or other species.

I think the "anonymous" with their negative comments are really showing their stupidity. Why read 11 chapters of a story and then whine about it when you know what's happening. As for being sick, that's a comment that totally opens them to criticism. If they would look for ten minutes they would find real live women begging to be human cows. There are plenty of men and women who would love to help them realize their dreams.

I applaud the author for doing such a good job. The gradual progression where each step seems logical. The first step has to be hardest, that's why the best bait is food to a hungry animal. The quality of the writing was superb. I think in all 11 chapters, I found one misused word. It was so insignificant that it didn't even register. You and your editor have done a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome

great story. would love to give my wife to him and have her become his hucow! she is petite but always produced a TON of milk for such a small woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

A fabulous story.....one of the very best. I Thank you and my prostate thanks you!!!!!

Cowman82Cowman82over 9 years ago
well done

thank you for this. I want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!!

This was such a great, well written, arousing story!!! I want more as well!!!

spankfunforspankfunforabout 9 years ago
AWESOME WRITING!

Slow and Steady Goes the Training of a Woman to a Willing slave! More Adventures would be Appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
messed up

I have found absolutely nothing erotic in all of this series. I find that your statement that Stone is not a cruel owner is a lie. His character laced up Sarah's pussy and made her ask to be allowed to wee-wee. This was also dumb storytelling as there is no way Stone as a business man and then later the stable hands could be around all of the time day and night so that they could unlock her to Pee. Having him tattoo her face, arms, and legs was foolish also. Her intellect and education could not be used in office, and at her first Fair Beauty Contest it was stated that all of the Holestein cow print paint had to be removed. And how could her physical beauty be shown to best advantage tattooed into a homogenous and distracting to the eye pattern. Also when she is likely the only fully tattooed cow there. Stone is fully capable of inflicting mental anguish on his cows and ponies even after being fully trained, does not fully relieve their minds about their roles in the future when they could no longer run fast or produce milk. This only involves BDSM in the first chapter for Sarah and a line or two in the last chapter. The business aspect of Stone selling their milk production is never discussed and it doesn't look like Vicky is ever exercised. With Sarah and Vicky being sisters, would it not be worth writing them as being physically altered to look even more alike, like the ponies? This would surely impress the Judges at the fairs and the other owners and cows might be a little bit intimidated and give Stone a small psychological edge. He seems so damn fond of playing head games I would have thought you would have dreamed it up already. I read it all, because I don't feel it right to vote and comment either favorably or unfavorably on stories that I don't finish. But I won't read it again and I'll not be looking at your site to see about reading any more. Also you need a better proofreader. There are spelling, word usage, grammar, and punctuation errors that should have been dealt with before submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nope

I did not like this much neither. He is not just cruel, he is very cruel. Your stating that he is not cruel does not make it so, when everything you write about him enforces that he is extremely cruel. Using sisters, though it might be amusing, would be a bad idea. Each time they looked at each other or talked, their old memories of growing up together would be there. Good memories as well as bad ones., TYhis woulkd strengthen their individuality. Remind them of their differences. Bring up old sisterly clashes and how different they are. Did Daddy treat one of them more as a princess than the other? They are now both somewhat disappointed that the other is a sexual slave and a piece of livestock, rather than executives for Fortune 500 companies and never will be. They will be bred and milked until they are old before their time and sold off as house servants. No family, no husband, no children. Now he is going to acquire more ponies and cows? He can't give such personal attention, exert control gboth mentslly and physically, and run a multi-national corporation all at once. Some will get much attention, some will be ignored. Eventually a man has to come to a point of realization that in business he can only have 'so much' time for hobbies and games. I don't hate this, because you don't (at least) have them eating feces or performing 'water sporta', but I can only give it a two star rating. I also judge the writer while reading the story and you treat your characters really badly.

devillarochedevillarocheover 7 years ago
Wonderful Story!

This story fit quite nicely in the sub-genre of 'hucows' for me. The story had some of the perfect pieces to it that didn't make it hard to buy into. Sarah, the main character is young, fresh out of college, She is impressionable and willing to be molded. Sarah is also trapped by her circumstances, also a great way to make her accept Stone's requests. So I was slowly able to believe such a story and how a smart young woman could let herself be manipulated in this way. We all know someone like Stone, and we are taken in by their charisma no doubt.

As for once Sarah is on the farm, well that is where you must suspend your disbelief and accept this odd world where humans are like animals. I felt the author did an excellent job in this area, and like a Twilight Zone episode, it was rooted in a certain reality, one that my mind could wrap itself around quite nicely.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
That was one weird story.

But for some reason that I just can't explain, I liked it..............

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Earning his living selling human milk?!!!!;));));))So super pathetic!!;));));))

What a weird and pathetic specimen of manhood ,this Stone!!;)) earning his living selling human milk?!!!;))What a laugh!!;))

bi3inchpigbi3inchpigover 2 years ago

The stories are incredibly erotic. I am an obese male and I actually relate to the females in these stories who are turned into livestock. I purchased a small farm in central Florida for the purpose of exploring this idea for myself but I have yet to find a dom "farmer" go forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

greaqt stories of human animal livestock, luv b his pony philly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous