All Comments on 'Sarah in the Sauna'

by SarahCD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It has to be said

Who the fuck is Sarah

gunthernehmengunthernehmenabout 8 years ago

I'll go out on a limb that Sarah is the author and this is the latest of a series of stories by and about her.

Very hot story. I can't decide it would be more exciting to meet Sarah or to BE Sarah!

bifemboibifemboialmost 7 years ago
HOT

omg.. would Love for something like this to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hard cock

I love sitting in a sauna naked looking at guys cocks and them looking at me. When the chance comes along I suck them off!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. I had a similar experience with a guy in a sauna but we only fondled each other. I’ve always wished we could have sucked each other but it was too crowded in the gym

ShortyMacShortyMac10 months ago

When I was 18 and in the Navy I found that there were some gay bathhouses and on weekends I would go there and get a room. Sometimes I stayed Friday night all the way thru Sunday afternoon. I loved to play the shy guy and would sit in the video lounge on the top level wrapped in a towel. Of course watching the gay movies I’d get hard. I’d make it look like I was real shy and stroked myself under the towel. Most of the guys that came to this bathhouse were older guys 45+. I had a thing for older guys. 🤤 Most of the time a guy would sit a few feet away from me and drop his towel and openly stroke his cock. I’d start to get brave and let my towel slip open. After a bit the guy would slide closer to me. Then he’d reach over and take over stroking my 7 inch cock. I’d wait about 10 minutes before I ask him to join my in my room. I’d let him fuck me good. Then when it was late at night I changed to laying in my room on my stomach naked with the door open a bit and fake I was sleeping. Guys would walk around hoping to find some fun would peek into my room. Then they would slip in and close the door. They would start to softly rub my cute ass. I’d fake sleeping and would moan like I was having a wet dream. The guy would get more aggressive and slowly I’d wake up. I’d grab his hard cock and stroke it till he was nice and hard. I would reach over and grab the tube of lube on the shelf and give it to him to lube me up good. Then he would give me a good fucking. I tried to always cum as close to when he would cum in my ass. Always made mine and his orgasm more intense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahCD@SarahCD
403 Followers
I have been a crossdresser for a long time. I call myself ‘Sarah’ when I’m dressed as a girl. She has been a part of me for over twenty years. I can’t even remember the last time I wore only male clothes. I don’t, even own any mens underwear or jeans. Some of my earliest memor...