All Comments on 'Sarah, Jane and Dan Experiment'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Drunk sex is always a turn off

Personally I can't stand being around drunks so I quit reading pretty quickly.

I gave it a 5 so as not to sound nasty. I would have read the story through if the characters had been sober.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
BALANCE

Better to be drunk than moronic!

I have read your story and enjoyed it. I give it 100% to balance the lunatic who rates and criticises stories without reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb

I think it was a really good story. i hope nobody regretted it and by the sounds of it no one was too drunk. If that was going to happen to me, i'd like to have it happen in a fairly similiar way!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
BRAVO!

You have a real gift for letting your characters creep inch by inch into temptation... beautifully done! It's going on my "favorites" list!

ReverendSReverendSover 18 years ago
Excellent!

The perfect blend of dialogue and description, and the gradual exploration of mutual desires was extremely arousing. Please, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great!

The escalation was perfectly done. Really seemed like it could (and hopefully did) happen in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story

Not sure how you could improve on this story, but hope you keep trying. One of the hottest reads I have had in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
e-gads, What happened to the rest of the story?

I know this is a dumb question, but you can't just get up and leave at this pont. Just when Sarah is going to be talked into licking some pussy for the first time in her young life. Please hurry with the next installment. This story is everything it should be with two wild and crazy girls. But get Sarah down there and put her to work satisfying Jane. Hurry, Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

This is a very good story but you need to add more to it.

Please add a lot more to it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

That was a good quick read without being unbelievable. You draw the characters in to a situation which, with a tiny leap of faith, is entirely plausible. I love how you do that, you never ask us to just accept the things that happen in your stories, you always justify them in some way.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
hot stuff

great story seems plausible even

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
<3

great great great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is what we have always wanted! Where can we find Sarah?

roveroneroveronealmost 5 years ago
Really liked it..!

Steamy progression....very likable characters...love the girls checking out each other's bodies, and Sarah's mouthfuls, and muffin....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg nikki so sucking fucking hot. I loved it. I absolutely love cunt in every way, eating it out, filling it with my cock. I absolutely love to fuck a sexy woman while eating another, absolutely adore cunt, the more I get the more I want. Cunt struck fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot and steamy story. My BF asked me about doing a 3-some, and while it makes me horny and wet thinking about it, I cant decide if I would rather the first time be with another girl or guy. I like the thoughts of eating another girl after my BF unloads in her, but having multiple cocks in me puts me over the edge. Lifes decisions can be hard....guess I'll have to try both to see. This was an inspiring story of knowing what I want. Warmy & wetly yours S :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...