Sarah, Jane and Dan Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

"Oh wow, I can't believe you just sucked your juices off him," Sarah said.

"What, you've never tasted yourself?" Jane asked, mirroring Sarah's amazement, thinking that everyone did it.

"No, I haven't," Sarah said, stepping over Dan and lowering herself as he held his cock for her to descend upon. She felt the tip of his cock nestled against the entrance to her pleasure and moved further down, slipping down over his shaft. "Oh God I needed that," she said, beginning to work up and down. Dan reached up and pulled at Sarah's nipples as she worked herself on his cock, causing her to throw her head back in pleasure.

"Fuck its hot watching," Jane told them, "but I don't think I could watch the whole time." And with that, she stood over Dan's face before squatting down in front of Sarah. When she felt his tongue snake out and touch her pussy, she dropped to her knees and pulled Sarah to her so that she could appreciate yet another kiss. She was really starting to get off on kissing Sarah.

Jane felt Sarah's hands upon her breasts again and revelled in the caress and grasp as their tongues danced together. Then she reached out with her own hand and slipped it down between Sarah's legs, her fingers spreading either side of her boyfriend's shaft as it slid in and out of her pussy. She slipped her fingers around until she had Sarah's clit under them and started to massage it as Sarah continued to build her pleasure.

Sarah bit down upon Jane's lip and pulled hard upon her breasts as her clit was attacked, driving her towards orgasm. She screamed out loud and felt her body reach its crescendo, shaking and pulsing as her orgasm burst through her being. She allowed herself to fall to the side, away from Dan's cock, her eyes watching Jane as she now ground her pussy against her boyfriend's face. As Sarah watched, Jane brought her fingers to her mouth and cleaned them.

"Mmm, you taste good Sarah," she said and then dropped forwards into a 69 with Dan, sucking on his glistening, hard dick.

"I can't believe you just tasted my pussy juices!" Sarah said, watching as Dan's cock disappeared into her mouth over and over again.

"Hey, its not that bad," Dan said as he used his tongue to pleasure Jane.

"It's a lot better than a guy's cum ... you have tasted that haven't you?" Jane commented, pausing briefly.

"Of course," Sarah said.

Jane removed herself from her position on top of Dan (who groaned as he realised he was still not going to get to cum) and moved to the couch where she sat and spread her legs, exposing her wet, bald pussy.

"Come here Sarah, I think you should taste some pussy," Jane said, running her fingers between her lips, slipping them inside herself and then offering them to Sarah to suck. Sarah looked apprehensively at the fingers before deciding that having come this far, she would at least go a little further. She took Jane's fingers in her mouth and sucked on them. She was surprised. The taste was nothing like sperm. Not offensive at all really.

"Want some more? Jane asked her.

"Well, I don't know that its THAT exciting, its not like liquid chocolate," Sarah laughed. Jane joined in and Dan announced that he sure wanted some more and moved between Jane's legs dropping his mouth to her pussy where he ran his tongue across her bald lips before licking between them, then up and over her clit which he flicked back and forth as Jane moaned.

Sarah watched as Dan expertly worked his girlfriend's pussy over with his tongue whilst he knelt on the ground before her. She then dropped to the floor and slid underneath him to where his erect cock was being left unattended and took him in her mouth. Dan, close to orgasm, started thrusting his cock at her whilst he attempted to send Jane over the edge and bring her to climax. He succeeded in that first and Sarah heard Jane whimper as she exploded, Dan still working at her mouth.

Sarah used her lips and tongue to control Dan's thrusts, feeling his shaft as it drove at her mouth, she could sense that he was near the edge and engulfed his length in her mouth, sucking hard. Dan moaned and held still as his balls tensed and then unleashed his cum into her mouth.

"I can't believe it. You tell me pussy isn't as bad as cock and then you swallow that but won't lick me!" Jane laughed from where she sat on the couch watching as Sarah swallowed the sperm that she'd taken in her mouth. Sarah looked back at her sheepishly.

"It's wasn't the taste, it was the licking that I wasn't sure about," Sarah replied. "I mean, kissing you was hot, playing with your tits and sucking them was awesome, but I don't know that I'm up for licking your pussy."

"Oh," Jane replied. "Well, what about having your's licked, do you like that?"

"Hell yes, of course I do!" Sarah laughed.

"Good, then sit here next to me and Dan can lick your pussy," Jane said. Sarah didn't need encouragement and quickly moved up next to Jane on the couch. Dan commenced pleasuring her and Jane knelt up next to her on the couch, leaning over her. She kissed Sarah deeply before dangling her nipple in her mouth to have that sucked. Jane then straddled Sarah's waist , keeping her breasts before Sarah so that she could suck on them some more. Sarah couldn't help but note that she could feel Jane's wet pussy moving back and forth across her abdomen.

Just as Sarah was nearing her orgasm, Jane told Dan to stop and dismounted from her position astride Sarah's belly. Sarah looked quizzically at Jane, wondering what she had planned, but Jane just winked as she pushed Dan aside and took up the position he'd been occupying between Sarah's legs.

As Sarah watched, Jane ran her fingers over Sarah's pussy, then pushed one deep inside between her lips. She sucked it before lowering her tongue directly to Sarah's clit.

Sarah gasped as Jane's tongue began exploring her folds, licking and flicking back and forth and up and down and all over her inflamed lips. When she settled in earnest upon her clit, Sarah arched her back, forcing herself at her friend's mouth, scarcely believing that she had another woman attacking her pussy.

Dan was now standing alongside, stroking his cock as he watched his girlfriend eat her very first pussy.

"Don't just stand there Dan, fuck her," Sarah gasped as she watched him. As if coming alive from a dream, Dan quickly moved behind Jane and slid his cock home between her lips, starting slowly with fluid glides in and out. Jane lifter her hands and slid them up Sarah's body until she had her small breasts in her hand, her fingers seeking out and pulling on her erect nipples.

It was the little extra that Sarah couldn't stand and she spasmed as a second orgasm flooded through her body. Jane stopped licking at her clit and rested her head on Sarah's pubic mound as Dan now began fucking her harder with each stroke, his balls slapping against her as he drove his cock home.

He thrust for a final time and held his cock deep within her as he unleashed his sperm inside.

"Oh fuck," Sarah said as she surveyed the nudity before her. "Someone get me another drink before I sober up too much. I'd hate to end up regretting something that was so much fun."

"Don't you dare regret it," Jane said to her. "You have to stay the night now and before we're done, you're going to eat my pussy." And as Dan went to get them all drinks, she crawled up until she was laying against Sarah's naked body and kissed her again, their bodies fused together.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers
12