All Comments on 'Sarah: Party Bondage Ch. 06'

by Falcinator

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well, I Made It Through The Story

This is two different stories glued together. Had there been more/better transition from curious to hard core switch it could have been a great story. This did not present as fantasy, so the damn near instantaneous dive into it was unbelievable and maddening. I also have problems with this crowd being neither safe nor fully consenual which makes me question the sane. Alcohol in large quantity, fisting without prep, disreguarding of previously discussed boundries, and really no boundries discussed amongst players. Mentions of safewords don't negate these things. Again, had it been preented as fantasy, then damn the torpedos.....

I've enjoyed bits and parts of this and several of your other pieces. Don't know, I'm just all verklempt....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFalcinator@Falcinator
I like to explore ideas in my stories, sometimes because I think the scene is hot, sometimes because I find the sex to be a way to explore more interesting and/or deeper issues. I frequently write of control and loss of control, including the ultimate loss of control that is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES