All Comments on 'Sarah Pt. 02'

by jacquioh2

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This story is like a good wine

Together with part one it opens up gently and leaves a memorable impression, if not on the palate, certainly on the mind. One of the best I have read here, and I hope to learn more about these people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One beautiful story.........

caught myself holding my breath time and again!

Thankyou, Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Warm, erotic, sensative and romantic. I've never tried lesbian stories, but if they are all as beautiful and erotic as this one, I guess I've been missing a lot. Thanks author. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
An absolutely beautiful love story

I don't remember reading anything on this site with such a beautiful and touching story line . . . not to mention the erotic sexual interludes. A terrific and memorable tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Strong Effort Writer

Once or if you got by the deceitful dual cuckolding of thier husbands it was a strongly written lesbian story. It was getting by that and the effort to swing(?) that caused credibilty loss (those poor braindead manipulated males).

Is there to be sharing or consequence or more lesbian cuckolding writer?

Thomas22JohnThomas22Johnover 18 years ago
Like it - a lot,

This is good.

I read Sarah Ch.1 twice and I was impressed with the way the author managed to build this tender, perhaps brittle relationship without undue use of “profane” language…

And she has done it again in Ch.2. I can’t relate to a lesbian encounter, but no doubt it must be very akin to men’s first fumbling with the girls! Touching bare skin, touching ripening breasts, touching and experiencing her moist centre.

Here we have two women doing just that. Both hesitant not to offend the other, but eager to find out about this mystery with the same sex and so tenderly and beautifully portrayed, and again without unnecessary use of f… words…

Well done, author. I shall keep a sharp lookout for your next story. Clever girl you are.

Regards,

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is something special

I think you have created something a bit special here; not just an erotic story, but two real characters. I hope we may meet them again.

I also wonder how Jackie is affected by her realisation that she isn't quite as "straight" as she had thought. Will that change her, or what she does?

I do hope you will write more about one or both of your heroines; I will certainly be reading your other works.

Thank you very much.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
A vivid picture of love and lust

This series had it all. You managed to make it both touching and very erotic at the same time. The progression of events flowed effortlessly and the characters seemed to come alive on the page. Congratulations on painting a very vivid picture of beauty, love, and sensuality brought to life.

What a talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Brilliant !!!!

Superb, well written and extremely sensual, this is what lesbian sex is all about. You are in the same bracket as TawneyT. Pity we don't have a photo of you as I can only imagine a stunner.

Slake77Slake77over 17 years ago
;ovely ladies

Very sensual Jackie. I see you haven't lost your touch. Nice to hear from you again-good desription, exotic

Steve

Im__The_guyIm__The_guyabout 17 years ago
TENDER AND EROTIC

You have a talent to write a story that is tender, sensual, erotic, and hot. Where are you now? Can you continue writing?

Im__The_guyIm__The_guyabout 17 years ago
TENDER AND EROTIC

You have a talent to write a story that is tender, sensual, erotic, and hot. Where are you now? Can you continue writing?

Im__The_guyIm__The_guyabout 17 years ago
TENDER AND EROTIC

You have a talent to write a story that is tender, sensual, erotic, and hot. Where are you now? Can you continue writing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More Please!!!!

I'm not a fan of lesbian sex normally - since I'm a fairly average male chauvinist. This, however, was beautifully written and emotionally very satisfying. It would be wonderful for the girls to get together again. They are so loving and their relationship is so beautiful. Please write at least one more episode!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 13 years ago
A loving relationship

There's just something about your writing that draws the reader in and holds their attention until the very end. I really enjoyed both chapters and would like to read more (if you'd kindly write another). Thank you.

MedicalpeteMedicalpetealmost 8 years ago
Sensitive

Liked your story a lot. Thank you for sharing it. I really admire people who can take a jumble of words and put them together in a wonderful, sensitive, sexy, sensual and tender way! Wish I could do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A "hot" fishing story !

this was a lovely, romantic story.....Well done!!!

ArediaArediaabout 3 years ago

What an incredibly beautiful story! Thank-you! If your aim was to make your readers wish they were women, too, so they could experience what your characters did - I think you succeeded. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous