Sarah Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. That was so nice, babe." Jeff said as their hands left our breasts reluctantly. And he held her chin in his hand and kissed those perfectly pursed lips. Jeff turned and kissed my lips in almost the same manner. Thank you, Jackie for a lovely evening."

Steve did exactly the same, lifting Sarah's chin and accepting a sweet kiss bestowed by those full luscious lips.

"Here's to us!" she said and we toasted with the last of our wine.

I moved the candle away and leaned across the table toward Sarah and our lips met in a chaste little kiss in the middle of the table.

Both couples turned toward each other and the men's hands cupped our breasts and we began serious kissing and fondling. I touched Steve and found his cock lying along his pant lag firm and round. It felt lovely and I was ready for him to make love to me. His hand slipped under my dress and found my lace panties soaking wet. His fingers slipped past the elastic and right into my pussy.

"Ohhh, wow," he gasped against my probing tongue.

We left the dishes for tomorrow and clambered carefully down the narrow ladder to the main deck.

As soon as we were in our room, Steve slipped his hands inside my dress and held my breasts and looked into my eyes.

"Are you all right about tonight?" he asked, a look of puzzled concern on his face.

I smiled and then kissed him and pressed my breasts against his bare chest.

"You mean the breast thing?"

'Yes."

"Are you all right with it?" I threw it back on his table and stood before him as his hands toyed with the lace bra.

"Well, it was a little .... surprising. Different. I've never . ..."

"Yes, all of that. But, somehow I thought it felt alright. You and Jeff were so very sweet, and, ..... in the end, it was sort of pretty. Didn't you think?"

"You liked Jeff feeling you up?"

"Do you want to say it that way? Is that what you did to Sarah?"

"I guess ... so ...." he was unsure.

"Is it so different from a hundred guys at the club over the last ten years who have copped a feel at the dances? Including, probably, my dear husband, your own good self with other girls?"

He looked away and a grin played at his lips.

"This was simply open and straightforward. I adore Sarah, and to me this was a nice evening made nicer by her open attitude, even if it is not what we do everyday.

"You liked him feeling you up?"

"I enjoyed the nice way that both of you touched us. I thought you were both respectful and you both enjoyed touching both of us. And I was not offended and yes, I have concluded that I liked it. There!"

"There's something wrong with your logic, but I can't figure out what it is. But, I sure love you."

I felt my dress sliding up over my head and he hung it in the closet. I climbed into bed in my nifty French panties and bra and waited for my dear, slightly drunk slightly confused husband.

He turned the light off and rolled one leg over mine and pushed his thigh snug between my legs.

He slipped one strap of my bra down and kissed my erect nipple, then sucked it into his mouth. He always started this way, he loves having one breast naked to fondle and one breast silkily clad for his little lingerie fetish.

"Ohh, honey you are so good with those. Mmmmmm. " I moaned.

He breathed into my ear, making me tingle and whispered. Are you wet because you let another guy feel you up?"

"Yes!" I huffed into his ear.

"Want me to go get him for a threesome tonight?"

"If you do." I said.

"Really?"

"No."

"But he did make you wet?" his hand was fondling my pussy and I wriggled under the probing fingers.

"Yes." I repeated with a giggle.

"Are you a tramp?"

"No, a shameless hussy." I replied as his tongue toiled in my ear.

His cock was hard and my hand was around it, stroking gently.

"Do you want that?"

"This thing?" I teased, shaking it back and forth.

"Yes."

"MmmHmmm, let's see what we can do with it."

"Ohhhh, god you are sexy."

Steve was between my legs and I easily guided him to the familiar entry and he began thrusting deep into me. I joined him and we worked ourselves nicely to orgasm, him first; but he held on and let me cum by thrusting against his weakening cock. He was asleep soon after and I slipped out of bed to go to the bathroom to clean up.

There was a light under the door and I was sure that it would be Sarah on the same mission. She turned out the light and bumped into me as she came out. We held onto each other giggling at her startled gasp.

When I came out she was waiting by the door and pulled me close.

"Let's go outside for a few minutes?" she whispered.

"Shhh!" I said and nodded my head against the hand on my cheek.

"Did you get the third degree?" she said when we were seated on the bow, far away from the bedroom windows.

"Yes. Did you?"

"Yes!" she giggled mischievously.

"Don't worry, Sarah, I thought it was lovely. I told him it was a lot nicer and more straightforward than the 100 guys who have tried to cop a feel at parties and dances over the last 10 or 15 years. He couldn't figure out what was wrong with that logic. Besides, he couldn't deny that he loved touching your boob."

We were laughing and trying to keep it quiet.

"I wish I'd thought of that argument. I just said I felt like it and that we were all nice friends. And then I climbed on top of him and made him make love to me. He couldn't think of an argument for that either."

I stifled my laugh again, choking back the tears.

It was a wonderful day, Jackie, and the nicest dinner date I have ever had, including the fancy place in Lucerne!"

"Me too!" I whispered. She turned her head and intercepted my lips. We kissed for a while, taking turns grazing over each others lips and faces.

"We'll be tired in the morning. We better get back to bed." I said quietly.

"OK, kiss me once more. Our tongues played for a minute and I put my hand over her breast one last time, gently kneading the lovely roundness, bare and soft under her nightie.

We crept in and closed the door quietly then slipped in to join snoring husbands.

Softly Comes Morning

In some of the canyons, deep in the end, you can find a little space to take a hike. This was one of them, and so we stayed for most of the day. We packed a small lunch and took a hike up to a natural arch carved over the centuries by long gone water and wind. We spent the day lazing about on a grassy slope and exploring some narrow side canyons feeding into the main one.

In the late afternoon we moved the boat a short distance and found a landing with more that two hundred yards of beach and tied up the boat for the night. The boys went scavenging for driftwood for a fire and eventually came back with a couple of large arm loads and tales of things "just the other side of that bend." Sarah and I were relaxing in the late afternoon sun and wouldn't budge to go look with them on the second trip.

We had a sizeable bonfire for the first time and actually roasted hotdogs over the fire for dinner. We sat looking sadly into the fire because our trip was coming to an end. Tomorrow we must begin making our way back to turn in the boat and no one was ready for that.

We played word games for awhile. Then Jeff told a ghost story and the guys tried to drink up all the beer left in the cooler. We laughed and laughed until we found ourselves falling asleep staring into the fire.

"We gotta sleep on the beach! It'll be great!" Steve roared at last.

"Good idea!" said Jeff. The two outdoorsmen headed for the boat and brought out the sleeping bags. "We haven't even used these! Look, their great big ones."

After adding some wood to the fire, they slid into their bags and prepared to be Lewis and Clark. Sarah and I picked up our sleeping bags and kissed the boys goodnight and said we would be on the roof. Too drunk to argue or to drunk to care or too stubborn to agree, they stayed with heads together around the fire.

We brushed our teeth and found our nighties, took one more look to see if they were alright and climbed to our rooftop suite. I think we were both trembling with the thought of having the night together and alone.

"Jackie, .... it's pretty chilly, .... I would like to cuddle with you, .... is one enough for both of us? Is that OK with you, by the way?"

My heart was pounding in my chest as I replied, "We'll zip them together then." I was afraid of being waked by one of the guys if we were together in just one bag.

We sat looking at the stars and staring at the light of the bonfire below us. We sat close together, arms locked around each other against the chill.

"Are we going to make love tonight?" I asked tentatively. "Don't be afraid to say "no" and I won't have any less affection for you, no matter what you decide. I just would like you to know that, .... ..... I love you, ... in the nicest way possible. And though I have never done it, .... I have never felt more need to be intimate with anyone in my life. But,.... if you aren't comfortable, if that's not what you want, just say so, and we'll cuddle and keep nice and warm and have a lovely night together anyway."

'That's what I want too. I just don't know what that thing is, ... what we will do to make love.... quite. OK?"

She reached for a kiss and those precious lips tasted lovely and soft for me.

"Oh, yes, Sarah, darling Sarah, we'll just do .... what feels right, then, and not hold back or be afraid of anything we do."

She nodded her head into my shoulder and we slipped into the double sleeping bag, I pulled her nightie over her head and she took mine off and tucked them someplace inside. We left our panties on and our bodies came together completely... ... available. We simply wrapped our arms tight around each other and held each other for several minutes. Her soft body felt delicious against mine and she slipped her thigh between mine so that our mounds were touching and probing gently.

We adjusted the sleeping bags because they were too warm. We were half out in the open air, kissing and touching. Sarah began sucking and licking my nipples and I felt that tingling wonder through my body. I loved having them fondled and she was wonderful with them. They became wetter and wetter as her tongue traced my areole and her lips suckled my nipples. Her hands held them and gently squeezed them as her lips and tongue laved the rock hard nipples. Over and over her hands roamed and brought me to be suckled by those luscious lips. She nibbled me with her teeth, very gently and I squeezed her breasts encouraging her. First one and then the other she found with her teeth, then loved away the hurt with her moist mouth and tongue. Then on to the other which waited impatiently, jutting out to her. I had to pinch the waiting nipple a few times as I watched her nurse at my breasts. As she withdrew and smiled up at me, I would swing the next breast into position, letting them sway in front of her as I tossed my hair or shook my shoulders provocatively for her. I don't know how long she nursed at my nipples, but my body tingled all over when she pressed her cheek against them and let the wet breasts dry in the cool night air.

"My turn, darling!" I murmured into her silky hair. I found her breasts and felt Sarah kissing my head as I began learning her nipples. They were lovely, more conical in shape than mine and already tingly hard. I swirled my tongue around each one and then licked all the way down the round wonder of one firm boob and lingered with my tongue in the valley as I pressed the mounds against my cheeks and drank in the soft feel of her skin against mine. With my cheek against the wonder of one breast, I would suck the other nipple and then nibble with careful teeth until I heard her sigh. Then I would turn my head so the other cheek caressed the injured nipple and take the other nipple into my eager lips.

"I love you." she whispered into my hair.. I was weak with pleasure. Everything between our bodies felt good and felt perfectly natural. Our hands were eager and our bodies were writhing trying to find way for more contact.

We stopped a moment and sat up together, still clinging tightly. We were too hot for the moment and the cool air felt delicious on my wet nipples. The firelight still cast shadows into the night and our husbands were two large snoring lumps on the sandy shore.

It would have been a beautiful picture. Two golden women kneeling, facing each other with generous sized breast curving up toward each other, nipples pointing. Firelight providing rich highlights over soft woman's curves would light nuances of beauty to each viewer. I would love such a picture to say goodnight to each evening.

"Let's try this,..." she whispered, and shifted her position so that we were straddling each other. We moved closer together and our pussies were snuggly pressed close. We wrapped each other in our arms once again and looked deep into each others' eyes. Once again we were close enough to enjoy breathing each others breath and even that felt intimate. The cozy little bare pussy lips warmly touching mine made me think of kissing, really good kissing. I don't know why that should be, but it felt the same way and some of the same tingling sensation of a French kiss emanated from that tense little spot her lips seemed to be caressing.

We looked at each other as we tried to touch clit to clit. Sarah reached between us and a lightning bolt went through me as her finger touched it. Then I waited as she used the finger to guide her own clitoris over mine and I felt her spread her legs wider and slide against my moist labia. I put my hand there too and our fingers played together in pussy hair and soft folds of the mated pussies. Every sensation known to woman was racing along the sensitive pink slit between my legs and I held her close, hoping that the same thing was happening between my lover's legs, too.

"OK?" I mouthed close to her lips.

"Ohhhh, Jackie, ..... ohh, yes!"

Sarah rolled her lovely pussy against mine and we watched each others breasts sway heavily with our movement. Her tits were lovely when they swung from her shoulders as she supported herself with hands back on the deck so that she could keep up the thrusting between our pussies.

"Sarah, .... would you let me kiss you there now?"

She leaped into my arms and hugged me close and nodded her head. She was trembling and so was I. she just kept nodding her head against mine, kissing my ear though my hair.

"Oh, yessss, please, kiss my pussy, dear Jackie, please.... "

I lay down between her legs and looked down at her as she waited expectantly, her knees apart. I rolled one flap of the sleeping bag over her breasts and stuck me feet deep into the bag and opened her legs once again. I kissed the sweet mound letting her hair tickle my nose a moment. Then looking up into her eyes, I stuck out my tongue and touched the little crease that marked the start of her pussy lips. Her eyes were wide as saucers in the moonlight as I kissed it gently, moving my lips across it and feeling the texture of her pussy.

Slowly, still keeping her eyes, I slipped my hands under the round, lovely cheeks of her bottom and lifted slightly as my tongue moistened her lips deep down until my nose was buried in the tiny little tuft of hair. I kissed against the wet lips and slipped my tongue into her slit.

"Ahhh!" her breath was short.

I moved my tongue in the sweet moist slit, pushing her outer labia open. Sarah spread her legs wider and moaned my name quietly. I licked up the length of her outer lips and then came very close to the clenched ring of her anus. I flattened my tongue against her inner labia and licked slowly the length of the moist trench of her pussy. It tasted delicious to me. With a pointed tongue I found the little pink bud of her clitoris and circled it as she trembled hard under me. I fondled the cheeks of her bottom in my cupped hands and gently plucked the erect bud with my lips and moved my head in a tiny circle, loving every sensation of love and pleasure I have ever imagined.

I sucked on her clitoris and felt it harden still more in my mouth. Sarah's hands were in my hair pulling me into her wide open legs and my cheeks were fresh with her juices. She guided me to her opening and my tongue looped inside to find the rich storehouse of fluids. I reached as much as I could and ran my tongue around the snug muscle of her vagina entry. I felt her making little fucking motions against my mouth and I squeezed her bottom rhythmically with her movements, my tongue traced lower and I circled the little hole of her anus and her body shook with pleasure and surprise.

I went back to her clitoris and moved my hands along her body until I could cup her breasts in my hands and began licking and sucking her clit while she bucked wildly against me. Suddenly a violent trembling began and I held her clit captive in my mouth while her orgasm shook her body and her hands clenched my hair uncontrollably. I buried my face in the rich creamy juice of her pussy and held onto her through her orgasm. Her body shuddered to a halt and her clenching hands turned into caresses in my hair.

Limp as a rag, my lover urged me up her body with her hands, but I insisted on kissing a trail of moist kisses over her mound, her pert little tummy, deep in her navel, between her breasts, and then over each mound to its peak before finally letting her eager lips suck on my own.

Her tongue lashed out to taste all the flavors on my mouth and cheek and our tongues whirled around unable to get enough of the other.

She whispered hoarsely, close to my face. "Oh, darling. My biggest,.... biggest, loveliest, ..... wonderful-est orgasm. I can't believe how it felt! Ohhh, thank you."

We sat clinging to each other, once again straddling each other so our mounds could touch and sat up in the night air cooling off and looking around the campsite.

"Let me kiss you now, Jackie." She whispered.

We kissed again and I guided her onto me in the 69 position so I could feel her body all along my own. Her soft breasts caressed down from my own breasts along my stomach and rested across my hips. I put my hands on her round bottom and held her close. Her legs stretched out over my shoulders and I could caress her legs and bottom as she examined my pussy. I felt her fingers play with the curls over my mound and then part my labia for her first kiss at the base of my mound. I took a long deep breath and sighed happily as her tongue began its considerate and tender exploration of the moist slit.

I felt her giggle and nuzzle her nose into my slit and pressed my thighs around her teasing head. I fondled her bottom and felt her shiver and shimmy it against my hands, then planted a kiss in the crease of her bottom.

"Ohhhhh,..... " she moaned into my wet clit.

We both laughed and our bellies jiggled against each other.

Sarah began kissing and licking down my slit until her head was deep between my thighs. She turned and kissed my inner thighs, her lips and cheeks moist with my juices, then returned and pushed her tongue into my vagina.

"Ahhhhh, ... " I gasped. And rubbed her bottom with appreciation. I longed to give her a sharp spank someday, but this was not the time. Her ass just looked so pretty like that, I couldn't help thinking of it.

She began sucking my clitoris and I knew I wasn't far from cumming. I caressed those lovely buns and moved with her delving tongue and felt the joyous vibration begin. My breasts tingled and I pinched my nipples a little harshly as her tongue played with my sensitive clitoris. Her tongue coursed back and forth across my clit and her fingers plunged into my vagina. She fucked me and sucked my clitoris boldly and confidently and my shoulders hunched and my hips thrust and my body began to shake uncontrollably. Until beginning below my clitoris, the trembling sensation coursed up my body, engulfed my nipples and made my arms clamp tight around my lovers thighs. And then slowly subside like a big wave brushing the sand away as it comes back to the sea.