Sarah Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah hurried around to face me; to kiss me with wet cheeks and tongue full of my own creamy lubricants.

"Was it OK, was it good. Darling Jackie, did it feel good?" she kissed and hugged me eagerly and my arms cuddled her close as I nodded my head against hers and repeated.

"Yes, yes, yes, my love, you are a wonderful lover."

We lay stroking each other, and soothing each other in the afterglow of lovely orgasmic love-making.

And we didn't sleep until nearly dawn. The sun found us tangled together in the rumpled twin sleeping bag, contented.

I awoke to find her staring at me once again. "I love you" we mouthed together, then sealed it with a kiss.

We embraced and kissed each other awake and then took the beds apart, working together to fold them up, glancing at our sleeping husbands as we folded and stole a kiss as we met with each fold. I was standing on the deck as she descended and planted one last kiss on her pretty bottom.

"What do you think this means?" she asked, an angelic smile on her face.

"I don't quite know. I just know that I have been very happy, have you?"

Sarah just smiled and showed her white teeth, and nodded her tousled head.

"Come on; let's see if our darling husbands survived the scorpions through the night."

The morning air was cool and fresh and the sun promised to bake the dessert again this day, but for now, it just shown its golden light across the mirror of the still lake onto our little camp. We jumped from the boat to shore and the boat lapped noisily against the water.

"Wake up sleepy heads!" I demanded. They mumbled but stayed tucked in.

Sara and I walked hand in hand down the beach and skipped a few stones across the still surface of the lake. Skipping rocks is something we do when we can't think of what to say, I think. The end is inevitable, the rock always sinks; but two friends take turns trying to make one stay up forever. It is a forlorn ritual wish that life didn't have to be so inevitable. Well, that's the way it always seems to me anyway.

We strolled back toward the two large lumps by the dead fire. I stopped a moment to examine something sticking out of the sand and she walked ahead. I watched her beautiful form bend over and unzip Jeff's sleeping bag and his hand reach up and guide her inside for a little early morning cuddling on the beach.

Prologue

We parted with tears in our eyes at the airport. Our hugs were heartfelt and held just a little longer than they might have a few days before.

Sarah wore the yellow dress I loved so well. "Keep this for me until next time, it's for next time! My friend, my lover," she whispered. I could feel that she had nothing on under the dress, her final kiss of farewell. The thought of how our naked bodies felt all through that night reeled through my mind.

She pressed a single flat skipping rock into my hand and I knew I would have it still, whenever our next time came.