All Comments on 'Sarah Spanked'

by Melody

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What? Rape?

I don't see how this could be considered rape since Sarah could have just paid the $1200 bill and be done with it. I don't get that comment about being rape.

It was more about the sexual intimacy that Sarah had realized and desired with Jim, not so much about repaying his auto repairs. Whatever. It was a nice story, although it could be a little more polished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Truth in flirting

How many times have we said in a joke in flirting what we really want, just to see how our prospective partner responds. Humour is safe, we can laugh it off if it is not what the other person is looking for, but be ready for the day someone calls your bluff, someone who wants what you do, and knows that you do too.

Shamor2Shamor2almost 18 years ago
great reading

I frankly enjoyed reading this, not only was it erotic but the deep needs of each person came out in the story -- very Good job -- keep it up

SatisfierSatisfierover 16 years ago
more development, please

Good storyline.

But I wish you would develop this idea further -- perhaps by writng a similar but superior story. This story reached its conclusion much quicker than one would have anticipated. A gradual evolution of the relationship would have been more satisfying.

Vivid descriptions of the series of 12 spankings are called for. Each spanking would be different (different positions, states of dress, venues, types of bondage, etc.), as the spanker demonstrates his creativity and thereby impresses and arouses the spankee. A little bit of kink might add some spice (like nipple clips with a weight dangling from a chain attached to them while the spankee is bent at the waist, e.g.). The anticipation prior to each spanking on the part of spankee would really get her juices flowing.

The first few spankings should not involve any sexual favors, I suggest. Then she, the spankee, should beg for sexual contact. The spanker should demonstrate reluctance at first.

Those are just some suggestions, dear author. Thanks for a fine story.

--Satisfier

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 14 years ago
Really enjoyed the story

However, I would have loved to see a second chapter and a little more detail about the spankings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous