Sarah Spanked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melody
Melody
26 Followers

She found Jim standing at the counter chopping vegetables to throw into a wok that was sizzling with spices and strips of meat. The aromas that greeted her nose made her mouth water as did the sight of Jim in his rolled up shirt sleeves, bib apron and easy smile. His eyes took in the fresh beauty standing before him.

"Grab yourself a glass from the rack there and pour yourself some wine. I'll just throw these veggies in and we can let it simmer slowly for a few minutes, then I'll treat you to the best szcheuan beef you've ever eaten."

"God Jim, my mouth is watering, does that ever smell wonderful."

They enjoyed a leisurely meal, discussing their week's events like two old friends, a feeling of comfort settling on each of them.

She helped him with the cleaning up and insisted he have a seat while she finished the washing up.

"Fair exchange for such a lovely dinner," she smiled at him.

"Oh but we still have dessert for you to make up with my sweet. I wonder what service you will offer in return for that?" he said softly as he stood behind her and ran his hands from her neck down to her hips and pulled her in towards himself.

Sarah was already starting to tremble as the memories of the previous Sunday passed through her mind. She leaned into him and his arms came around to encircle her. He nuzzled her neck and felt her shiver, smiling to himself at how responsive this woman was to him.

"I have something I want to ask you Sarah. I want you to think about it for a few days and then give me your answer. I'd like to know if you'd be interested in a more in-depth relationship with me?" he asked her, turning her around so that he could see her eyes as the question sank in.

"Ummm, what do you mean in-depth?" she asked. "I mean that we see each other exclusively, spend as much time together as possible, going out and doing all the things that lovers do. I would like us to take this further, what we started, but I feel we can only accomplish that if we have a relationship backing it up. Think about it, don't give me your answer yet, I'm very patient, take all the time you need."

She smiled up at him and inclined her head.

"You must be a mind reader Jim, actually I've thought of little else than of you this week. We've known each other for years and I was always attracted to you on some level, but I thought I just wasn't your type."

He held her close and whispered in her ear,

"You're more my type than you realize sweet Sarah. We're going to have fun getting to know each other, the important things, the things that you and I crave from each other." He lifted her face to his, his lips finding hers, kissing her in a way that made her heart flutter.

She sighed and smiled into his eyes, "Does this mean you won't continue with the spankings then?"

He swung her up into his arms and headed for the couch, laying her across his lap and lifting her skirt and laughed out loud when he caught sight of her lovely cheeks with the red thong separating the globes and brought his hand down in several quick, hard spanks.

She squirmed and tried to cover her bum with her hand but again he grabbed it and held it while he applied several more hard spanks. Her bum was starting to get warmer and pinker. He ran his finger down the thong to the front and found her to be very wet. He moved the panty aside and inserted his finger inside her, letting go of her hand and issuing several more hard spanks at the same time.

Sarah was beside herself, tears flowing freely down her cheeks and a feeling of unparalleled excitement coursing through her. She moaned his name and in one quick movement he flipped her over so that she was face up in his lap, his hand cupping her mound. Their eyes locked and she gave him a shy tremulous smile.

"Please Jim, I need you so," she whispered softly.

He stood up taking her into his arms once again and the next thing she knew they were in his bedroom, she was standing before him.

"Stay" he ordered. He then began to undress very slowly and deliberately before her, refusing to let her touch him, shaking his head when her hand came up to reach him as he stripped out of his shirt.

She so wanted to touch him, to feel his warmth and his strength. She was mesmerized by his naked splendor and licked her lips as her gaze wandered down, seeing him unbutton his pants and lower them and his briefs at the same time, his erection springing forth from its confines.

He lowered himself onto the bed, bunching up the pillows behind his back and head and sitting there gazing at her.

"Now, your turn sweet Sarah. dance for me, remove your clothing slowly and sensuously, show me how much you want me," he ordered softly.

She'd had her fair share of lovers, but never one that excited her so, never one that made her feel as if she was in an elevator plunging down at high speed.

And so she danced for him, using all her womanly wiles, her half smiles when she noticed his nostrils flaring. She teased and enticed him until all her clothing lay in a pile at her feet.

He held a hand out to her and ordered gruffly, "Come."

She got onto the bed and eased her body onto his, reaching up and locking her lips to his, capturing his tongue and sucking it, gently nipping his lips, finally getting her fill of touching his hard muscled body. She knew what she had to do next, she had to show him how much she appreciated his caring discipline and so she kissed her way down his body, investigating, probing, touching every part of him.

He had a strong feeling about this woman, she showed a lot of promise. He was convinced that a relationship with her was really the only way they could both satisfy their needs, hers to be cherished and cared for, albeit with a strong hand now and again.

He smiled to himself, thanking the powers that be for having caused her reckless driving to run into him that night. It was obvious that she enjoyed suffering the payments as much as he enjoyed inflicting them.

Melody
Melody
26 Followers
12