Sarah vs. the First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," Jill responded, barely removing her lips from the diamond cutting tips. "I was in a sorority," she finished before giving one last lick to Sarah's nipple then lifted her head to kiss Sarah.

Both women were now moaning feverishly into each other's mouth, Sarah sliding her tongue into the shorter woman's to begin another fight, though this one isn't as passionate as the one lower. The pink organs clashed in the Jill's mouth as Sarah, unable to keep a safe balance on Jill and stay standing at the same time, reluctantly removed one of her hands from Jill's ass to place it against the wall. If Sarah wasn't so preoccupied at the moment she would have been ecstatic to see the red nail marks she had dug into Jill's cheek.

As it was, Sarah was too focused on thrusting her leg as fast and hard as she could against Jill's cunt and the two fingers pisnoting like a steam engine between her own. Now that she only had one hand on Jill's ass, she gripped the girl even harder than before, practically yanking Jill to and fro on Sarah's slippery thigh.

"FUCK!!" Sarah shouted, disengaging their kiss as Jill decided to spice things up a little and began twisting her fingers as she pumped, causing her fingers to basically spiral whenever she plunged in. "Fuck my tight fucking cunt, Jill!" Sarah commanded. "Use my hot spy pussy and make me come all over your hand!"

"Make me come all over your amazing fucking thigh and I'll make you come all over my hand," Jill compromised, loving the feel of Sarah's walls starting to clench on her fingers. It was starting to make it harder to penetrate, but that just motivated Jill to fuck her even faster.

"Deal," agreed Sarah. She had made many compromises and deals in her life as a spy, but none more rewarding than the one proposed just now.

Now more determined than ever to get Jill off, Sarah decided to use the trick she knew would make the good doctor lose it.

By now both women were soaked head to toe from the water. They had barely paid any mind to the streaming liquid, as the two were too focused on the tasks at hand, but now Sarah was all too aware and glad it was there.

Knowing she was close to her release, Sarah moved as fast as she could so the two of them could come together. She let go of Jill's other ass cheek, which was similarly marked as its twin, but instead of having join the other hand on the wall, is slipped in between the two supple ass cheeks, finding Jill's crack.

Jill shuddered and her already fevered moans which Sarah knew meant she was close to release (she had been with too many women in her life to not know this tell-tale sign) became even louder as Sarah's index finger trailed down to meet Jill's drenched pussy, still fused to Sarah's thigh. But instead of dipping in to help frig Jill's already stimulated pussy, it trailed back up the path it came before the real target.

Jill gasped as Sarah's finger poked her asshole. She grinned up at Sarah and asked "What do you think you're going to do there?"

Sarah answer was to lean down and lick up the stretch of Jill's neck. She traced Jill's jawline with her tongue before reaching her ear and whispered in a husky voice, "I'm going to fuck your hot little ass, that's what I'm thinking."

"Mmmmmmmm," Jill moaned as Sarah slowed her pumping leg but compensated by pressing harder on Jill's back hole. She didn't penetrate, but it was enough to get Jill's already revving engines to kick into overdrive. "That's what I thought. And who said you could fuck me back there, hm?" Jill asked, her voice just as husky and lustful as Sarah's.

Sarah pulled away from nibbling Jill's ear to look her in the eyes. Once she had those big brown orbs locked onto her own blue pair, Sarah answered.

"I did," she snarled, and without further ado, she pushed her finger in.

"AHHHHHH FFFFFFFUCK!!!" Jill shouted as, not only was Sarah pumping her finger in and out of her ass (only up to a knuckle; Sarah's didn't want to hurt her) but Sarah really began to give it to Jill's pussy, grinding her thigh as hard and as fast against the pink lips and clit pressed against it as she could, finally sending Jill over the edge. "FUCK MY ASS SARAH!!! FUCK MY TIGHT FUKCING ASS WHILE YOU GET YOUR LEG COVERED IN MY CUUUUUM!!!"

It would have been so easy for Jill just to rest her body back against the tiled wall to let this goddess ravage her body and steal all of her cum, but while Jill was many things, a selfish lover wasn't one of them. So, halting her twisting technique in Sarah's pussy, she instead placed her palm flat against Sarah's clit and tried to pump her fingers as fast as she could while grinding palm as hard as she could against the hard nub pressing against it.

"OH SHIT!!! FUCK YEAH!!!" Sarah cried. The double stimulation of her pussy and clit from one hand proved to be too much for her body to take. Add to that the tight suction surrounding Sarah's finger and convulsing pussy and Sarah Walker was now one happy cumming woman.

"HERE I CUUUUUUUUUMMMM!!!" Sarah shrieked her hollers echoing off the walls to join Jill's as her pussy clamped down on Jill's fingers, keeping them frozen in place inside her as her cunt covered them and the rest of her hand in her sticky cream.

Sarah and Jill stood there under the barrage of the cooling water, their faces buried in the other woman's neck, as the last of their cum escaped their bodies. Only when they were satisfied they had drained everything they could from their partner did Jill remove her hand from Sarah's pussy and Sarah took her finger out of Jill's ass; Jill's legs unclamped from around Sarah's, allowing it to join its partner down on the floor.

When both women's limbs were disentangled from the other, Sarah pressed her body completely against Jill's, wrapping her arms around her back and enveloping the doctor's lips in another kiss.

Jill reached up to wrap her own arms around Sarah's neck, threading one of her hands into the blond hair resting there, unnecessarily keeping Sarah's mouth fused to hers. Their tits were pressed together once again, their nipples rubbing, adding sparks to the already regenerating flame inside both women.

When they finally broke away for air, Sarah leaned her head down to rest her forehead against Jill's and said, "Wow."

Jill's eyes were shut, trying to get her breathing under control, but was able to respond with, "I know." She opened her eyes to look at Sarah. "Let's do that again."

Sarah licked her lips in response, Jill's eyes following the teasing snake as it traced around those lips that were plump from frenzied kissing.

"Fuck yeah," Sarah agreed, wrenching one of her hands free from behind Jill to shut the water off. "But let's do it somewhere softer. We don't need to be all wrinkly."

"Great idea," complemented Jill as she watched Sarah step out of the shower. She paid particular attention to the blondes' ass as she reached over to pick up a few towels from the rack.

Sarah sensed Jill's eyes on her so, wanting to tease the girl before fucking her again, 'accidently' dropped the towel.

"Oops," feigned Sarah, looking over her shoulder to Jill, who was still in the shower, her eyes not even trying to look up from Sarah's fully displayed butt, "Clumsy me."

Sarah s-l-o-w-l-y bent over, in her so important search for the towels that were one inch from her hands, yet seemed so hard to find. Sarah kept roaming her hands over the floor, all the while swaying her hips back in forth.

The rustle of the shower curtain was the only warning Sarah received before she felt those warm hands on her ass again. Jill's hands seemed to be trying to map out every inch of supple flesh they could find as her voice cut through the fog that had swamped Sarah's mind, "You're such a fucking tease."

"Tease? I'm not teasing any one. I'm just trying to get the towels," playfully defended Sarah, finally grasping the ever elusive towels and standing up straight. She turned around, regretfully causing Jill to stop touching her ass. She held one of the towels out to Jill and said, "Found them."

Jill smirked and grabbed the offered towel. But instead of using it to wipe down her own body, she started to dry off Sarah.

Quickly deciding that this way was a much better way of getting dry, Sarah began repaying the favor.

For the next few minutes, Sarah and Jill made quite sure the other woman was bone dry everywhere except the one place that mattered: they spent more time than usually necessary cleaning around and on their tits and nipple; they actually did the opposite of their goal and made the other girl wetter when they rubbed the towels in between each other's legs.

When both of them were so keyed up that they had pussy juice leaking down their legs, Jill dropped her towel and asked, "Why don't we take this to the other room?"

Not surprisingly, Sarah approved of this plan.

Clasping Sarah's hand in her own, Jill pulled her out into the main room and shoved the taller woman on the bed. This caused Sarah's tits to bounce and jiggle, as she threw her hair out of her face, leaving her body bare of all obstructions to Jill's heated stare.

"What are you waiting for? Get over here and fuck me," demanded Sarah, although the playful smile on her face showed she wasn't being mean. "I've given you two orgasms while you've given me one. I think you owe me."

Jill was just about to join the busty blonde on the soft bed, when Sarah's words fully registered. Something wasn't right with what Sarah said.

"Wait, what do you mean 'you've given me two'? We both just got each other off, they were one a piece," asked a confused Jill.

"Yeah, they were," conceded Sarah. "But you rubbed one out before I joined you, while shouting my name. That's my point."

The cocky grin on her face just made Jill want to either smack it off her or lick it, she wasn't picky.

Smirking at the woman's playful arrogance, Jill countered her claim.

"Okay, blondie, let's get a few things straight," began Jill, approaching the bed where Sarah was sprawled and waiting for the talking to end and the fucking to begin. "One: I did all of the work before you barged in, so that point should really go to me." While she was saying this, Sarah reached out with her legs to wrap them around Jill's hips, pulling her closer to Sarah's needy body. This caused Jill to stumble a bit. "B... no, Two, I didn't even know we were taking points, so that's not really fair. Three, or C, I already told you, I wasn't thinking about you, but about another Sarah. And, coming at a very low four or D, the thought of this other Sarah wasn't very important, seeing as it was my own fingers doing all of the work. Sarah was just background noise in my mind. SO even if I was thinking of you, which I wasn't, it wouldn't have mattered at all."

Throughout Jill's defense, Sarah just laid back on her elbows, her legs wrapped securely around Jill, listening to the brunette's playful denial. Now that Jill had finished, Sarah began stroking the small of Jill's back with her foot, making her shiver in pleasure.

"So if it wasn't me you were fucking yourself over, who was it?" inquired Sarah, reaching her arms up to pull Jill down, so she was now resting on top of Sarah.

Jill moaned at the feeling of their bodies pressing together again, and said the name of the first other 'Sarah' she could think of in her lust clouded mind.

"Mmmm, Sarah Michelle Geller. I've always had a huge thing for her. Fucking Buffy has been one of my favorite fantasies," half-lied Jill.

While it was true that Jill had lusted after the famous actress for years now, it of course was the Sarah that was stroking her hand through her hair that Jill had been imagining fucking her earlier. But it was so fun to string her along.

Jill had hoped that this false confession would send Sarah into a mini-rage and get her to start fucking her again, because at this point Jill was just aching to touch feel Sarah's tongue or fingers on her pussy. The finger in her ass earlier hadn't been enough and she wanted more.

What she hadn't expected was the triumphant smile to cross Sarah's face, as her hands moved away from Jill's hair and back to attach themselves to Jill's perky breasts.

"Well, in that case, maybe I should just get on my phone and call her over for you," an ecstatic Sarah asked. "She always loves eating my pussy, so I'm sure she'll love eating yours."

Jill was looking down at the smug grin on Sarah's face in disbelief. The feel of Sarah's hands squeezing and kneading her tits became an afterthought as she processed what Sarah had just said.

"You're joking," Jill insisted, while knowing that Sarah really wasn't. Her face was too sincere to be lying.

Even she wasn't that good.

"I'm not," Sarah promised. Jill let out a low moan as Sarah lightly pinched her nipples as well as the images of the two Sarah's filtered into her mind's eye. "I've fucked her hard so many times that all it would take would be for me to call her up, tell her to come to me and she would ditch that husband of hers at once and run to me."

Sarah put her hands on Jill's ass and pushed her up until Jill's tits were hovering right over her mouth. She gripped both small orbs in her hands and reached up to get her mouth on her left breast.

"Oh fuck!" Jill groaned as the feeling she had been craving, Sarah's mouth on her body, was finally being fulfilled.

Sarah sucked and nipped at every inch of flesh the dangling flesh offered her before attacking the sharp pink nipple in the center, the mouth free tit being squeezed and groped with equal fever.

Pulling her mouth off the pink skin, Sarah hissed up, "Wouldn't you love that? Sarah Michelle Geller naked on your bed? Her hands on your tits, her tongue in your mouth, before getting on her knees and fucking that sweet cream out of your soaking cunt with her amazing mouth? All the while I'm sitting in the corner, fucking myself and then joining in, making you the meat in a blond Sarah sandwich." She left the tantalizing possibility hanging before getting back to Jill's chest, this time going for her right tit.

"Yes! God yes, I love it," whimpered Jill. The feel of Sarah's mouth on her breasts plus the picture in her mind of Sarah Michelle Geller eating her pussy while Sarah Walker fucked her ass was making Jill's already moist labia an extra coating of wetness.

Sarah loved the effect her story was having on the other woman. Her eyes were shut, enjoying the warm cascade of Sarah's words and hands.

Of course, every word of Sarah's was true. She and Sarah Michelle Geller and hooked up quite a few times over the years and Sarah knew that she had screwed the famous slayer to so many screaming orgasms that she really would drop everything to do it again.

They had met in 2001 when word got to Washington that a former Iranian assassin that had escaped the killing lifestyle and had escaped to America years ago was now a target for assassination himself. This wouldn't have been something that would have gotten Sarah involved, because even then her skills were too good to waste on assignments that weren't of the utmost importance.

But when word reached the NSA that the Iranian had information regarding plots to kill top US politicians, they immediately sent Sarah to make sure of his safety and to bring him to a secure location.

Sarah had learned that the man had changed his name and was now working as a stunt coordinator in Hollywood. In particular, he was working on the Scooby-Doo movie down in Australia.

So, one flight to the down under later, Sarah had found herself working on the set of the movie, with her cover assignment being a runner for the main actresses, Sarah Michelle Geller and Linda Cardellini. Since all of the actors worked extensively with the stunt crew, this gave Sarah ample amount of time to find her target.

But while she was there she couldn't help but think about Sarah. Like Jill, she had always been a big fan of Buffy, and couldn't help thinking what it would be like to join the slayer in her trailer for some 'line-reading'.

Long story short, Sarah caught the bad guy before he could kill the target, said target was now in witness protection and agent Walker found herself about to say goodbye to Scooby-Doo.

On her last day before she left, however, she finally got her wish.

After giving everybody the excuse that her sister had fallen ill, Sarah was saying good-bye to a bunch of the cast and crew who had been friendly to her when she was asked by the object of her affection Ms. Geller if she would like to have a farewell drink with her.

Naturally Sarah agreed, and she spent the next few minutes just talking with the famous TV star. They chatted about family, school, the movie, Buffy, and men.

Finally, when Sarah could no longer find an excuse to stay with her host any longer, she made to leave, only to find two soft lips pressed against her own, giving her every incentive to stay.

It turned out that famous Sarah Michelle Geller had a thing for women as well, and while she mostly stayed loyal to her then fiancé and Scooby-Doo co-star Freddie Prinze Jr., she just couldn't stop thinking about making love to Sarah.

Needless to say, Sarah Walker and Sarah Michelle Geller found out they had a lot more in common that night than sharing the same first name and they made sure that when they parted ways the next morning that they had swapped numbers as well as spit.

Often when they called each other they would be on the other side of the world, either due to spy work or movie stardom. But a few times a year, they would happen to be in the same city at the same time. And those times always ended up at near the top of both women's list of 'Best Sex of the Year'.

But right now her focus was on the lovely woman whose tits were in her mouth.

Wanting to give Jill one last image to think of before forcing Jill to get between her legs and got to work, Sarah pulled away from Jill to say, "And once we have worked you over so well, the both of us can strap-on some nice big cocks and fuck both of your dirty little holes."

"Ohhhh yeahhhhhhh," moaned Jill, her hands coming up to play with Sarah's own set of tits.

"Mmm, some one likes that idea," admired Sarah. "You like thinking about that, don't you, Dr. Roberts? Yeah, you like thinking about bouncing your hot pussy on my hard cock while Buffy the Vampire Slayer slams her big prick up your tight ass, because you're a hot little slut who loves it up the ass!" To emphasize her point, Sarah took one of her hands away from Jill's breasts and used it to deliver a sharp smack to Jill's ass.

This broke Jill. She couldn't take one more second of not getting fucked. All of the hot words and tit play couldn't give what Jill what she needed, so she had to take it for herself.

She jerked away from Sarah's mouth and hands. She wiggled out of the tight hold Sarah's legs had on her hips and shoved Sarah so that she was now flat on her back.

Sarah was taken aback by Jill's sudden burst of enthusiasm. She wanted to be fucked first, and was about to tell Jill as much when she was thoroughly distracted.

Jill climbed up Sarah's body, ignoring everything until she was perched above the blonde's mouth, facing away from Sarah, than shoving her hips down.

"Mmmmmm fuck yes!" sighed Jill as she was immediately greeted by firm hands on her hips and, most importantly, a wet tongue on her pussy.

Any thoughts of going first and points were thrown away as soon as Sarah got her first taste of Jill's pussy. She did a first swipe of the entire length, gathering up the tasty liquid that clung to the pink lips and drinking them down.

But as always, one lick was not enough. It was quickly followed up by a second, than a third, than Sarah stopped counting and concentrated solely on the treat being presented to her.