Sarah vs. the First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's mind flashed with images of her bent over Jill's knee, her ass red from Jill's hard smacks. Those pictures were so good Sarah almost wanted them to happen.

But while a little kinky domination might be good for later, right now what she needed was a good, hard fuck.

So Sarah stuck her lip out into a pout and looked up at Jill through her eye lashes and said, "Please don't punish me, Dr. Roberts. I'm sorry I snapped. I just want you to make me feel better so much! Please make me better!"

Jill relented. How could anybody stand up to Sarah Walker when she looked like this: naked and sweaty, bug tits with hard , pink nipples heaving with each of her deep breaths, legs spread to fully expose her wet, pink slit and bare skin, while looking at you with the most innocent-yet-lustful eyes one could imagine. Fuck missiles and guns. All wars would end if everyone got a chance to fuck Sarah Walker once.

"Yesssssssss," hissed Sarah as, at long last, Jill rubbed her vibrator against her wet lips. "Does that feel better, Miss Walker?" cooed Jill, her hand dragging the toy up and down the length of Sarah's pussy. "Do you like me special tool against your special hole?"

"Fuck yes! I love having your tool on my pussy!" moaned Sarah. She was finally feeling the pleasure she wanted but, like always, it wasn't enough. "More!" growled Sarah. "Give me more! Please! I need more!!"

"Welllll," said Jill, pretending to consider the matter, "I normally wouldn't go much further with this treatment on a new patient but, since you said please..."

Jill didn't need to finish her sentence, as her intentions were made quite clear when she began to push the toy into Sarah.

"OH FUCK YEAH!!! FUCK ME!!!" Shouted Sarah as Jill pushed three inches inside with the first thrust.

Jill continued to pump her toy in and out of Sarah, but Sarah was unable to voice any more of her pleasure as Jill decided to shut her up with a kiss.

But even the restrictive powers of Jill's lips and tongue weren't enough to completely muzzle her jubilant lover.

"Shit Jill!" moaned Sarah between kisses. "Fuck me with your hard cock! Get deeper in me baby! Fuck me deeper!! Fuck me harder!!!"

Sarah knew she could take Jill's toy. Her hole's had been stretched open by Carina's toy's so often they were practically the strap-on's second home. She tried to tell Jill all this without using her words, and to Sarah's delight, Jill proceeded to show her understanding by putting two more inches inside and turning the power up.

"AHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTT!!!" yelled Sarah, her hips rising to meet Jill's pumping hand, making her big tits shake and jiggle. They were so enticing that Jill had to get a taste of them and leaned down to get her mouth on Sarah's right tit.

"Yeah! You like sucking my big tits while you fuck my wet cunt?" asked a wild-eyed Sarah.

"Fuck yeah, I do," answered Jill, removing her mouth from Sarah's now saliva covered boob before latching onto the hard nipple that capped it off and giving it a light nibble with her teeth.

She had assumed Sarah would be into having her tits roughly played like this and was proven correct when Sarah gave a loud yell of pleasure.

"Little slut likes me biting her nipples!" taunted Jill, as she switched to Sarah's left breast.

Jill's pumping hand was starting to get sore from the awkward angle, so she switched hands. With her right hand now free she brought it up to roughly squeeze Sarah's right tit as her mouth licked and kissed her left one.

"Such big fucking tits for me to play with. I can't get enough of them!" she growled as Sarah arched her back off of the bed, trying to get more of the toy in her and to give Jill more of her chest to play with.

"Play with my tits, Doctor! Play with my tits and don't ever stop fucking me!" yelled Sarah as Jill bit down on Sarah's nipple. Sarah's juices were seeping from her cunt, soaking Jill's hand and providing even more lubrication for her toy.

"That's it, slut! Take Dr. Roberts' big cock in your hot cunt! Let me make you feel better!" encouraged Jill. By now she had the entire plastic toy buried inside Sarah. She resisted the urge to crank the power all the way up. Jill wanted to save that for the grand finale.

Speaking of which, as much as Jill loved playing with Sarah's amazing tits (and did she ever love it!) she wanted to play with Sarah's pussy even more. She didn't want to waste all of the blonde's cream on her hand, toy, and sheets.

So Jill yanked her mouth away from Sarah's bountiful bosom, afraid that if she stayed any longer she wouldn't be able to stop herself. Moving back up to give Sarah another tongue filled kiss, Jill maneuvered her body so that she was now lying in between Sarah's spread legs.

Her hand was still pumping vigorously in and out of Sarah's hot box, but now that she was level with it, Jill could clearly see the juice shining all over the purple shaft and Sarah's splayed thighs. It looked like a much more scrumptious version of the Sarah's sweat.

Sarah could feel Jill's hot breath on her thighs as she scooted her face closer to the junction between Sarah's legs.

"Oh god Jill, I need your mouth on me! I need your tongue fucking me with your toy! Please Jill! Please fuck MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Sarah screamed as Jill obeyed her pleas and attached her lips to Sarah's clit.

The throbbing little key to Sarah's pleasure looked too inviting for Jill to ignore any longer anyway.

Jill kept up a steady rhythm on Sarah's pussy, pumping in with her vibrator as she licked up Sarah's clit, pulling out when she licked down. It was a combo that put Sarah even deeper in the pool of her desire.

"Oh fucking fuck Jill! Suck on me hard little clit! Just like that you little whore! Suck my hard clit while you fuck my hot twat with your hard cock! Your mouth is like fucking magic! Slurp up my hot fucking cream with your wonderful tongue!!"

Jill was doing just that. She was drinking down every bead of girl cream Jill fucked out of Sarah. But she now wanted more. And since her toy was blocking most of the flow of Sarah's juice there was only one thing to do.

Yanking the toy out with a squelch, Jill replaced it with her tongue, shoving it as far as she could reach. She was greeted with a flood of Sarah's taste on her tongue and the walls of Sarah's cunt clamping down on her.

"FUCKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! BURY YOUR TONGUE IN MY DRIPPING TWAT YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!"

Sarah's hands were pressed to the back of Jill's head, keeping her firmly trapped against Sarah's sopping cunt. By now her chin and nose were covered in a slight glaze of pussy juice as Sarah was bucking against Jill's face, smearing herself on Jill's features. Not that Jill minded. She loved feeling Sarah's wet juice against her skin. It made her feel like a slutty painting.

Jill jackhammered her tongue into Sarah's cunt, licking everywhere she could. Jill hadn't fucked a woman in years, yet her skills hadn't left her in all that time. It was like riding a bicycle. Only this was one ride Jill didn't want to end.

Sarah knew what a dom and what a sub were in the world of sex. She knew that a lot of her one of lovers in her life would call her a dom, always being in control, forcing her lovers to do what she wanted. She was never too forceful. She never used whips of forced the men and women to call her mistress or anything like that, it was just her nature. Sarah was sure that if Lou remembered her night with her that Lou would definitely think of Sarah as a dom personality. Sarah couldn't help it. It was just her nature to be the one calling the shots during the majority of her fucks.

But if someone were to talk to Carina, they would get a very different account.

She would go on about how much Sarah begged for her tongue; how Sarah got on her knees and sucked off her cock so she could pound her pussy with it; how Sarah would spit in Carina's ass hole than lick it out just because Carina told her to. Of course Carina would conveniently leave out all of the times Sarah made her do the same things.

When she was with the right person, Sarah knew when top just lay back and let the pleasure wash over her. Carina was absolutely one of those people and so was Jill, it seemed.

She knew just how to lick her pussy. She wasn't a first timer like Lou, doing what she hoped would be nice and then repeating the move when she got a positive response. Jill knew exactly what to do and was positively gung-ho about it.

Jill removed her tongue from Sarah's depths, only to press it to Sarah's clit again.

Another series of obscene words and grunts flew from Sarah's mouth as she was once again experiencing the euphoria of Jill's tongue treating her clitoris like a cat playing with a toy. She batted the pink nub back and forth in her mouth and, when she felt Sarah really needed it, Jill got it in between her teeth and lightly tugged on it.

"FUCK!!! Shit Jill, your so fucking good at eating my cunt! I'm going to cum soon, baby! I know how much you want my fucking cum and you're gonna get it soon!" promised Sarah, as her legs wrapped themselves around Jill's back. She rubbed her feet over Jill's sweat drenched back as her fingers got a tighter grip on Jill's hair. Not too hard; Sarah wasn't so far gone that she wanted to pull the woman's hair out.

Jill loved how close Sarah was forcing her into her pussy. Between Sarah's hands and now her legs, Jill would have been in real trouble if she actually didn't want to be where she was. Fortunately for the good doctor, there was nowhere she wanted to be right now than where she was lying between Sarah's legs with her face pressed against the blonde's dripping cunt.

As Jill gulped down Sarah's heavenly girl juice, she kept in mind the weapon she was still wielding. The brunette was still holding onto the vibrator in one hand, as she still wanted to use it on her lover, but her other hand was free to do whatever Jill wanted it to do. Which now included dragging it over Sarah's juice cover folds, gathering up as much of the liquid as it could on her fingers.

Jill left Sarah's tender clit to recommence tongue fucking Sarah's tight pussy. How her pussy was still so tight despite her previous claims, Jill had no idea, but she certainly wasn't complaining.

With Sarah moaning her supreme delight at Jill's busy tongue, Jill wrapped her vibrator wielding arm around Sarah thigh, so she could bring it down and touch it to the pulsing love bud resting at the top of Sarah's cunt.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGG SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!" squealed Sarah. The double stimulation to her cunt and clit sent her hips flying off the bed. If Jill wasn't being so securely held to Sarah's body she would probably be on the other side of the room right now.

Sarah was so close. Jill's thrusting tongue and her magical toy were playing her body like a master violinist. She knew just what string to pluck and it was sending Sarah soaring.

She knew she was close and tried to hold off as long as she could. She didn't want this pleasure to end and reality to come crashing down on her. She needed to stall her orgasm for as long as she possibly could.

Of course, no sooner had she thought this than it became infinitely more difficult to do as a third stimulant was added to her brimming volcano of passion.

While Jill was feasting on the cream she was drawing out of Sarah from her tongue and toy, her free hand was still getting her fingers as wet as she possibly could. Given the fountain of juice Sarah was providing, this wasn't that difficult of a task.

So once Jill surmised her fingers were as soaked as they could be, she finally moved them lower to their final destination.

Sarah was too lost in the fog of pleasure to fully comprehend where the path Jill's hand was tracing toward, but she quickly got with the program as Jill's index finger began tickling Sarah's ass hole.

She didn't have time to respond before Jill quickly pushed the finger past the wicking starfish and straight in to Sarah's warm ass.

"AHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHH!!! FUCK MY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! FUCK MY ASS AND MY CUNT YOUR DIRTY WHORE!!!" shrieked Sarah before her ability to speak was wiped from her and was only left with garbled moans, groans, and screams.

Making a mental note to remind Sarah who the real whore on the bed was, Jill happily fell into her rhythm: with every inward thrust of her tongue into Sarah's clenching cunt, she would pull her finger out of Sarah's ass; likewise, every time her tongue pulled back, her finger would lodge itself deeper in Sarah's anus; all the while her vibrator was adding its pleasant hum to the sounds of Sarah's shrieks and moans and the sound of Jill's tongue against Sarah's cunt.

Pretty soon, though, the never ending attack of her to her nervous system proved to be too much for Sarah to handle. Everybody had a breaking point and Sarah's was when Jill's finger bottomed out inside Sarah's ass and she could feel it try to wriggle around.

"CUMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Jill's tongue eagerly received the tidal wave of cream she had been striving for. Sarah's cum gushed from her cunt, shooting down Jill's throat. Jill tried her best to contain it all, but she had been out of the game for a long time now, so her rusty skill's allowed some cum to leak from her mouth and trail down her chin.

In spite of that, Jill didn't think she had anything to be ashamed about as the steam of cum finally seemed to die down. But Jill wasn't done. Not quite yet.

Sarah couldn't believe what she was feeling. The triple stimulation to her entire nether region had launched the biggest orgasm Sarah had in the longest time. It had easily eclipsed the one she received from Lou, but instead of savoring the treat, Jill was on her way to recreating it.

Still, Sarah couldn't find the will or strength to stop Jill. How could she when she was still reeling from the high of her orgasm and on her way to a second one at the same time?

So she just lay there as Jill's tongue licked deeper, her toy stroked fiercer, and her finger pounded harder. Her voice, momentarily drained from her shouting, could only give soft encouragements.

"Ooooh, fuck, Jill! You're fucking me so nicely, baby. I just came all over your face and already you want more! Well keeping fucking my holes like this and you'll get just that! More cum for your slutty mouth!" Sarah promised in a husky voice.

The grip on Jill had slackened so that Sarah was now stroking the soft brown hair now as she looked down at those soft brown eyes, brimming with lust for Sarah's body.

Already Sarah's body was primed for her next release. The steady pressure in her holes and on her clit were all adding up to one last explosion.

Jill felt Sarah's body tensing up again and pulled away from Sarah's simmering cauldron of cum to hiss up, "Cum for me again, Sarah! Your cum tasted so fucking good in my mouth that I need more! Cum from my fingers in your ass and tongue in your cunt! Feed me more of your sweet honey!" demanded Jill as she stuck her tongue back in the wet snatch before her.

"I'm gonna cum! You're gonna make my horny little slit cover your face in my cum again! Going to get you all sticky! MAKE ME CUM!!!" cried Sarah, the volume returning to her voice as her release drew closer once more.

Jill smirked against Sarah's cunt as she put the final pieces of the puzzle together to make Sarah cum for a second time.

She removed her finger from Sarah's ass, letting the cool air brush over her wet digit and Sarah's surely open hole, before lining up a second finger and pushed both against Sarah's ass. At the exact same time, Jill at last switched her vibrator to full power and pressed it as had as she could to Sarah's clit.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!" roared Sarah. Her body spasmed and flailed from the strength of the orgasm that racked her entire being. Her tits were bouncing and jiggling wildly as her voice finally lost all strength and the only sounds Sarah was able to emit were whimpers of bliss.

Her drained body finally collapsed down on the bed. She was taking in deep, rasping breaths. Her eye's fluttered shut as she lay there and allowed the aftershocks of her ecstasy washed over her body.

She barely felt Jill's body climbing up her own, kisses being planted as she traveled north. When Sarah could finally feel Jill's own labored breathing against her shoulder, Sarah opened her eyes and turned her head to face the shorter woman.

Jill's lips, nose, chin, and bits of her cheeks were coated in the light glaze of Sarah's cum. Sarah lent forward to kiss those cream drenched lips, only to feel two fingers placed against her own pair.

Knowing instantly what Jill wanted to do, Sarah opened her mouth and allowed Jill's fingers to slide inside. Sarah wrapped her lips around the digits and moaned at the taste of her own ass. She loved tasting her ass off of someone else, it didn't matter if it was off of fingers or cock, it always sent a naughty rush through her body to know she was doing something so kinky. Even now, after back-to-back two bone aching orgasms, she felt her nipples harden again.

Jill saw her excited nips as well, but was smart enough to see that Sarah couldn't take another session right now. Not that Jill was any better. She felt just as drained as Sarah did. She may not have come twice in a row, but she had cum enough to make anybody need to rest.

Once Jill's fingers cleaned of every last drop of Sarah's ass, Sarah removed them and completed her earlier interrupted journey and kissed Jill.

Both women were greeted with the combination of Sarah's cum and ass, as the taste that lingered in Sarah's mouth united with the taste all over Jill's lips. That taste only increased when their tongues connected.

After a few heavy minutes the two panting women broke their kiss. Sarah looked up at the woman who had given her so much pleasure, and could only think of one thing to say.

"Three for three. Now were even."

**********

Present Day

"Will you tell anyone?" asked Sarah.

Jill didn't answer.

This pissed Sarah off. She didn't have much time and she didn't want to waste them talking to a wall. She needed an answer!

"I asked," Sarah started again, not bothering to hide her anger, "will you tell – "

"I won't," cut off Jill.

Sarah was surprised at that answer. She had been expecting Jill to taunt her, to brag about how she had this big secret over Sarah, to use it to get some kind of advantage or favor.

"You won't?" echoed Sarah, unable to keep the surprise from her voice.

Jill finally peered up at Sarah and locked eyes with her captor. "No, I won't," repeated Jill calmly. "What happened between you and me will stay just that: between you and me."

Sarah couldn't believe her good fortune. Not having to worry that Jill was going to go blabbing to General Beckman or anybody was a huge weight off her shoulders. She just hadn't considered Jill would be so cooperative.

'Too cooperative', thought Sarah. Jill hadn't hesitated to reassure her. Was she playing some angle? What she hoping to get some kind of better treatment because she played nice with Sarah's demand?

"Why?" asked Sarah, her arms crossed and her eyes set in a fierce glare. "Why wouldn't you tell anyone? Even if I didn't know the truth about you, it would be big news to my superiors if they found out that – "

"No it wouldn't," cut across Jill again. Sarah looked livid that she was interrupted twice now, but Jill didn't seem to care as she continued. "Your General Beckman would care that you got freaky with some chick, even if I did betray you. As long as you didn't blab about any state secrets or anything, nobody in Washington would give a damn and you know it."