All Comments on 'Sarah vs. the Vow'

by smrtguy85

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SapphicRobotSapphicRobotalmost 11 years ago
Sapphic Robot

I sincerely hope you include more detail on the triple penetration of Sarah Walker here. Your stories are single-handedly amongst my favorite, and this one was near perfect. Legitimately, your use of detail was wonderful, but my attraction to Olivia Munn and Stacey Keibler left me expecting more from them to finally double penetrate Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski). You're a wonderful writer, and if that writing could be geared towards Olivia Munn and Stacey Kiebler double penetraing Yvonne until she squirts multiple times all over, god help us all. Thank you, Sapphic Robot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

First, let me say thank you. Thank you. Thank you. For coming back and writing another story in this universe. This is definitely my favorite series on this site. I love how you've systematically hooked Sarah up with pretty much every female she's ever crossed paths with in the Chuck universe. This story especially was amazing for how you incorporated Sarah hooking up with the three Gretas. I loved every part of this story and it's probably my favorite in the series so far. The details are just amazing and the sex is always incredibly hot.

I think my favorite part about this particular story is how you finally just had Sarah embrace the fact that she is a giant slut that is addicted to lesbian sex. She has finally accepted that even though she may love Chuck, she loves pussy if not as much or more than she loves him. And that's true to the Sarah you've written for this universe. I can only imagine this is how you're going to finally hook up Sarah and Ellie. Obviously if Sarah doesn't care about cheating on Chuck anymore, why would she care about not pursuing Ellie? Makes sense to me.

There was so much to love in this story. The opening story with Olivia Munn's Greta was a great way to open the story and introduce us to where Sarah was at. The second part was fantastic and I always thought that Sarah in the show would have loved to do the stuff to Heather Chandler you had her do here if for no other reason to show her who was top bitch now. The last part was maybe the best, though, because that's when Sarah embraced her lesbianism. I too wish there had been more of the triple penetration scene. Seriously, just thinking about it is outrageously hot. But I'm not greedy, so I'm grateful for what we got.

I can't wait to read what you come up with next. I'm still crossing my fingers for a story about Sarah having an orgy with the CAT squad. And hopefully her fucking Vivian Volkoff. She's embraced her real self now so I imagine she's going to be fucking women left and right. I can't wait to read that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

All of your stories are amazing, and this one's structure made a lot of sense, combining the Greta's that are undeveloped within the series, and putting them together in a really hot situation!!!

Chuck has so many female characters that I would love to see having sex with Sarah. Im hoping that your building towards Ellie, as it certainly seems that way, but Im also wondering if Sarah will ever feel the repercussions of having sex with the women in Chuck's life?? After all she is cheating on him and her actions are hypocritical, how can she embrace her lesbian desires fully without admitting to Chuck the truth about herself??? For better, or for worse...

I know I'll enjoy the results regardless and I hope you will include, Vivian, Alex and Ellie in the final 3 chapters. Keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous