Sarah Walker and the Ring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop! I need this!" she whimpered.

She looked down at the coal black cock fucking her. The contrast between her white smooth body, the pink of her pussy and the black cock penetrating her was astonishing. Sarah moved her hand down between her legs and started massaging Randy's balls. This made him start pounding her even harder and Sarah could feel as orgasm approaching.

This woman was amazingly hot he thought. She definitely knew how to stimulate a cock. He could understand why Peter had been so upset when he had taken Sarah away from him after transporting them to the base. Peter's resistance soon faltered when the drug was administered into his system.

Sarah was really being fucked hard now. Randy bottomed out in her pussy bumping into her cervix. This sent Sarah into a strong orgasm. Her pussy clamped down around his cock trying to milk his balls for all its contents.

Randy still had some stamina left and pulled his cock out while Sarah was recovering from her orgasm. He turned her around so they faced each other. He grabbed her ass and lifter her up against the wall. Sarah maneuvered the dick to the entrance to her pussy once more and he pushed all the way inside. They kissed again while he was fucking her hard. Now he knew, he wouldn't last much longer, but as he pounded her he took his middle finger and started massaging her anus. This sent Sarah into another mind shattering orgasm and Randy pushed as far into her as he could before shooting his sperm deep into her pussy. He didn't want to pull out so he stayed inside her until his cock softened. Her pussy muscles kept milking him for every drop of sperm built up over a long time. Eventually his cock fell out and big globs of sperm followed. He was certain most of the sperm was still inside her given how deep he was when he came and the quantity he had pumped into her. They hugged tightly and kissed once more. Sarah was a tall woman, almost 175 cm, but compared to Randy she looked like a tiny schoolgirl. Randy turned off the water, fetched the towel and immediately started drying both of them gently. When he was done he carried her to the bedroom and put her in his bed. Sarah was really tired and she fell asleep almost instantly.

Randy lay next to Sarah for a few minutes until he was sure she was asleep. He then went back to the living room and covertly entered a code on his computer. A small secret room was revealed behind a bookshelf. Randy entered and the bookshelf closed behind him. He entered another code on the keyboard inside and a video call with Mr. Thompson was initiated.

"I think she trusts us completely now," Randy said.

"Good! This drug seems to do wonders, at least in the short term. She may still get her memory back after some time so be careful," he warned.

"I guess we better take advantage of the situation while we can then? Or we could offer her a more permanent solution?" Randy asked.

"Giving her more of the drug could kill her unfortunately. Our scientists don't recommend going down that path. Killing her may be an option, but I want to see more about the long term effects of the drug fist. Our best alternative would be to use the momentum we currently have and send her against her former friends. I suggest we use her to steal the information on a secret laptop owned by Chuck Bartowski stored in the CIA base. We might be able to get her to break Jill out of her cell as well assuming she is still there," Thompson said.

Jill was Chuck's girlfriend from the university days, but it turned out that she had been working for the Ring all along. Chuck had been forced to confront Jill and she had eventually been captured with the help of Sarah.

"Our intelligence suggests that just Morgan Grimes are protecting the base as the others are on other assignments, and I am sure Sarah can handle him easily," Mr. Thompson explained.

"Very well Sir," Randy acknowledged before ending the call and headed back towards the bedroom.

God, even in her sleep this woman turns me on he thought. She was sleeping so peacefully with a blanket over her nude body. He could barely make out the top of her breasts above the blanket. He always slept in the nude and tonight was no reason to change that habit. He slipped under the blanket and eased himself towards Sarah who was sleeping on her side facing away from him. Randy positioned himself right behind her with his dick resting along her ass cheeks and thighs. He slid his arm over her body and cupped her breasts. Using his fingers he massaged her nipple. Sarah was still asleep, but he could see her breathing becoming heavier. He slowly moved his hand down to her belly and moved it in circles. Randy could feel her abs and she barely had an ounce of fat on her body. His hand moved further down to her thighs and ass exploring her body. Finally he reached her pussy. He let his fingers flow through her pubic hair forming a nicely shaped rectangle until his index finger reached her warm opening. Randy slipped his finger inside her and he could feel the warmth emanating from her hole. Randy's dick hardened and it made its way between her thighs giving further stimulation to Sarah's pussy. She was very wet from the combination of her excitement and all the cum he had deposited earlier. He didn't know whether she was on any birth control or not, but frankly he didn't care. Knocking this girl up would just be a great twist to their relationship now.

Finally he started pushing his cock against her opening and the head slowly slid inside. The heat from her pussy and the muscles massaging his cockhead urged him to move on. He pushed a bit further and Sarah started moaning really loud now. There was no way Sarah would sleep through this. He trusted his now rock hard cock slowly back and forth inside her until he could get all of his cock inside her pussy bumping into Sarah's cervix. This caused Sarah to wake up. She looked at him with her lovely blue eyes and started kissing him.

"Let me give you a ride," she said and gave him one of her sexiest smiles.

Randy was all too happy to comply and lay on his back in the bed. Sarah climbed on top, took his cock in her hand and slowly inserted into her pussy. Randy could finally see her beautiful well trained body working his cock. He could see Sarah's abs doing their job while she went up and down on his cock mixed with an occasional twirl. She was riding him like an expert and he moved his hands to her breasts and squeezed causing Sarah to scream out as an orgasm hit her. His cock was now soaked in fluids and he could see Sarah's juices dribbling down his cock and onto the sheets. Sarah started riding him even harder now while leaning down towards him, her tits pressing into his chest and kissing him passionately.

He moved his hands to her ass, grabbed her cheeks hard and pushed his cock as far inside as he could. Randy felt the familiar tingling in his balls, but he continued kissing her while Sarah was doing her cowgirl act on his cock. Finally he couldn't hold out any longer, he grabbed her ass hard, bottomed out in her pussy screaming while he shot streams of cum battering her cervix for the second time that night.

Sarah sat on his cock while it was softening. "A girl can get used to this," she said and kissed him again.

"You are amazing Sarah! I know I didn't give you much sleep, but I had to have sex with you again. Let's get some sleep now. Tomorrow we have a mission to discuss," he said and invited Sarah to sleep on his arm. She accepted and slid down next to him, laying her leg over his legs and crotch.

The next morning he woke up at about 7 am. Sarah was still sleeping next to him, but he got up and started making them breakfast. Randy was thinking about how he was going convince her to break in to the CIA base, deceive Morgan into letting her inside and finally stealing the information on Chuck's computer. Sarah would normally have clearance to enter the base by herself, but there was a chance that given her disappearance the last few days they had revoked her access and had become suspicious. The safest route was clearly through Morgan. The Ring could have killed him easily, but they didn't want the CIA to get suspicious about the Ring having a mole inside their organization. This was also the part Randy didn't particularly care a lot for...Letting Sarah go back to the CIA working as a mole. For the short time he had been with her he had really enjoyed their time together. He knew he had to be professional about it and tried imagining that she was just another fuck in the line of duty. Deep down he knew he wouldn't be able to convince himself of that lie.

"Good morning lover," Sarah said walking up to him and giving him a soft kiss. "I decided to put on some underwear as I don't want to give too much of a show for the neighbors," she said giggling.

"I made you some breakfast. Hope you like eggs," he asked.

"Oh, I love them", she said sitting down at the table. "You mentioned something about a mission last night", she asked while he was serving her breakfast.

"Yes, we want you to go back undercover with the CIA operatives you were working with earlier. They will be very suspicious if you stay away for too long. Your first task once inside is to locate a man named Morgan Grimes, steal his access codes to the local CIA base and finally make a copy of some data files stored on a laptop inside the base. If you get the opportunity we want you to free a Ring captive inside the base named Jill. Try to make it look like she was able to escape on her own," he explained.

Sarah had some vague memories of a beautiful woman named Jill and some reference to Chuck, but wasn't able to connect the dots. She did remember Morgan though. He was Chuck's best friend and somewhat of a creepy guy lusting after Ellie, and eventually Sarah since the time he had seen her in her underwear. She couldn't think of a good reason for exactly why she was going to work against these guys, but she did know she felt loyal to the Ring and Randy in particular. The organization probably had a good reason for wanting this done she thought. She wasn't too fond of the idea of going back undercover as her memory was still too much of a haze and she knew should would miss Randy.

"There is a good possibility they changed your codes Sarah so you have to build their trust again. Besides it is better for all of us if Jill's disappearance is traced back to Morgan rather than yourself," he continued.

Sarah accepted the assignment, but asked Randy to get in touch whenever he could. Randy approved and gave her a deep kiss which Sarah responded to greedily. Randy briefed her on what her story regarding the Peter-case would be, and gave her a communication device so they could contact each other.

***

Sarah looked at the apartment where she had lived only a few days earlier, but it felt like it had been years. It was located in a very peaceful area of the city and the open area between the nearby apartments was well maintained with nice flowers and a fountain in the middle. She found the key in her purse, opened the door and entered the apartment. Apparently no one was home, so she walked to her bedroom and opened a secret compartment behind a closet. All her gear, light weapons and some of the more specialized equipment were still there. The heavier weapons were stored in the more secure base. She had an extensive collection clothes. Some were dresses and gowns for various festivities, but she also had a lot of more casual clothes as well as darker colored clothes which was more practical for covert missions.

She noticed the time was approaching 5 pm when she expected Morgan to be coming back from the Buy More. Sarah decided to take a shower which she needed after the intense fucking with Randy the same morning. She entered the bathroom, turned the water on, undressed and got inside. The warm water felt great on her skin. Her fingers went down to her pussy massaging her clit while thinking of Randy's glorious dick. Her erotic thoughts were quickly disturbed when she heard someone lock themselves in through the front door.

Morgan entered the apartment and could hear the shower running. "Sarah?" he asked.

"Yes, I got back today after some complications," she yelled from the shower.

"Good to have you back again! I was worried. We can talk more when you're done in the shower," he said.

Morgan went to the living room, sat down in the sofa and turned on the TV. He noticed that Sarah was done in the shower as the water was no longer running. He cursed for not putting a hidden camera in there, but there would be other opportunities. Morgan's favorite television series Dr. Who was on just as he noticed someone moving into the room.

It was Sarah and she was only wearing panties and a bra. They were black lace underwear and made a really nice contrast to her white skin and long blonde hair. Her bra was low enough cut that Morgan could see most of her shapely breasts except the nipples. This of course caused an instant reaction in his pants and his cock started growing.

"Sorry, I need something in the kitchen," she said and strolled by between him and the TV. She went into the kitchen, wiggling her ass along the way. Morgan's eyes followed her lovely ass all the way until she reached the fridge. She opened the door, bent down, giving Morgan another great view and picked up a carton of juice. Sarah knew the effect she was having on Morgan, and she enjoyed playing with him. She did have plans for him after all. She poured herself a glass of juice and put the carton back in the fridge. Morgan's cock had now grown to a full erection and he was desperate for a private place to release some pressure. Sarah figured Morgan had forgotten about most of the questions he was going to ask her which would make her coming back a lot easier. She finished her juice and strolled back into the living room. Sarah noticed Morgan's keycard hanging around his neck. That would be her entrance ticket to the CIA base.

"Do you like what you see Morgan", she asked while smiling at him. "I can see you have a small problem down there," she continued while her eyes wandered down to his pants.

"You're absolutely stunning," Morgan cried out trying to hide his erection under a pillow he grabbed form the sofa.

"You can touch me if you like. I don't mind", she said in a sexy voice.

"I can't, you're Chuck's girl," he said.

Sarah just walked towards the sofa swaying her hips on the way. "I am nobody's girl," she said and sat down next to him.

She looked into Morgan's eyes and could see he was really feeling uncomfortable with the situation. She slid her hand under the pillow Morgan was holding and found something hard. She squeezed a little bit and could see Morgan tensing up.

"Want me to help with that?" she asked while squeezing even harder.

"Oh God yes!" Morgan cried out and threw the pillow away.

Sarah unbuckled Morgan's belt and pulled down his pants. Morgan lifted his ass to help her along. Once the pants were in a pile on the floor she used one of her hands to grab the hard organ inside the boxers. Morgan didn't have a large dick like Randy, but it wasn't much below average. Morgan fell back in the sofa with closed eyes enjoying the moment. Sarah gently stroked his dick until some precum appeared on the tip. She then moved her head towards his dick, opened her mouth and put the head of the cock in her mouth. Sarah's tongue started playing with the head of his dick and Morgan was obviously enjoying this. Her head moved up and down on Morgan's dick and Morgan moaned with pleasure. This was clearly the best blowjob Morgan had ever had in his life.

Morgan tried sitting up a little bit while Sarah was sucking his dick. He desperately wanted to touch her body while he still had the energy. He was able to reach the clasp on her bra and was able to unhook it after some effort. Sarah's wonderful breasts came into view. His hands went searching for each globe and finally found them. Sarah was still going up and down on his dick with her head and moaned when Morgan squeezed her breasts. This made Sarah suck his dick harder and tried going even deeper on his cock. Morgan continued massaging her breasts and nipples, but eventually started moving one of his hands down Sarah's back and towards her ass. Sarah knew where he was going and stopped sucking for a bit.

"I am not going to fuck you Morgan," she said and her head moved down to his balls, taking one of them into her mouth while stroking his dick with her hand.

"No problem babe. The blowjob you are giving me now will last me a day or two," he said thinking that there was no way he wasn't going to have her pussy at some point, especially after what happened today.

Morgan's hand found her panties and his hand slowly slid inside. His hand continued down the crack of her ass and finally found her moist pussy. He couldn't believe he was finally touching Sarah Walker's pussy. Morgan was just able to slide a finger inside her moist hole when he felt his own orgasm approaching. Sarah felt his cock expanding too and moved her mouth from his balls and back to his dick. She was working his dick like a trooper now and she was finally rewarded with a cum blast right into her waiting mouth.

Sarah wasn't used to giving blowjobs, but decided that swallowing it all would be the best course of action. She gulped it all down and went back to cleaning his dick with her tongue. Morgan was in ecstasy and soon fell back on the sofa, exhausted. Sarah sat next to him for a while, and after a few minutes she knew he would do what most men do after sex. He fell asleep... She took this opportunity to get dressed and make a copy of his key card using a small computer Randy had given her.

Sarah quickly grabbed her car and drove to the Buy More. The store was closed, but Morgan's key card secured her access. She located the entrance to the CIA base from the Buy More locker room and entered. Once inside the base she located the main computer central and temporarily disabled the cameras in the base. There was one CIA guard inside, but he was very bored and not very attentive so she quickly disabled him with a swift kick to the head before he was able to see anyone or anything. Sarah quickly found Chuck's computer laptop, installed the hard drive and started copying the required files. Copying the files would take some time so she decided to look around for Jill in the meantime. Sarah found Jill in the holding area of the base. She was sitting in one of the cells looking straight into the wall. She had obviously been through some tough interrogations.

"I am here to get you out," Sarah said while pressing the button opening her cell.

Jill started getting some life back into her eyes and looked at Sarah. "Why? You helped them put me here," she said.

"We work for the same people. We can debate this later please?" Sarah answered.

Jill followed Sarah back into the room with the main computer. The files had finished copying so she unplugged the hard drive and put it into her bag. She put the computer neatly back, carefully placing it in exactly the same position as it was when she found it. Sarah turned the cameras back on and they both left the base.

Safely away from the Buy More, Sarah stopped the car outside a central apartment building.

"This is your stop Jill. Go see a man named Randy Smith who lives in the building behind you. Give him this hard drive and he will take care of you,", she explained to Jill.

"Thank you for breaking me out although I don't understand why. What are you going to do now?" Jill asked.

"I have to return to my undercover mission, working with Chuck and his team. Randy will answer any questions you might have," Sarah answered and drove away leaving Jill on the pavement.