All Comments on 'Sarah Was Caught Masturbating'

by SarahCD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Title: Sarah Writes More Bullshit!

We already know Sarah blows. I mean the author, not the fictional person. That's why her stories aren't any good. They all SUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good News and Bad News

Dear Sarah, please keep writing. Ignore the trolls.

The good news is that you are reaching a very large and diverse audience by posting here.

The bad news: some of that audience are complete assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't think so

Yeah, Sarah masturbates two different ways--

One by doing the deed, the other by verbally masturbating crap like this!

It isn't trolling to not like a story and say so, whimper-babies!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 8 years ago
Not anonymous...

... and I am more than happy to come out and tell the world that I, for one, like your stories. Actually, more often than not, what gets me going is imagining that they are about me!

As to some of the anonymous comments, what I can't understand is those readers who can't stand your stories, yet keep reading them to the bitter end (and they must read several of them, since they declare that they are all the same). Maybe they should instead focus on BDSM, because they must really be masochists.

ShortyMacShortyMac10 months ago

Nice story, well done. I give you 10 stars…………🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahCD@SarahCD
I have been a crossdresser for a long time. I call myself ‘Sarah’ when I’m dressed as a girl. She has been a part of me for over twenty years. I can’t even remember the last time I wore only male clothes. I don’t, even own any mens underwear or jeans. Some of my earliest memor...