Sarah Young and the Time Tunnel Ch. 08

Story Info
Sarah meets the REAL James Bond.
4.4k words
4.62
6.4k
3
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note from author, this fictional tale features Ian Flemings iconic character in a non profit story intended for fun only.

*****

Sarah Young had been transported backwards in time having travelled ahead into the future much to her amazement.

Unable to remember details she dimly recalled a stunning blonde with big hair and a spandex outfit.

And sex with, with what? Machines? Impossible.

If time was a static non spatial continuum in which events occurred in irreversible succession how did that explain how she had existed in a time yet to come?

Now she realised that anything was possible with the time tunnel and therefore it must continue to be funded for further study and research.

She had appeared from the time vortex after a free fall and was dropped off in a ladies bathroom with ornate gold edged mirrors and white china hand basins.

A slow moving ceiling fan made a slight noise as it turned and made the air fresher.

Sarah gazed at herself in the mirror and checked herself out.

She wore a red silk sleeveless dress that flowed down to the floor.

The neckline plunged low and her magnificent 42DD breasts were quite visible to the world.

The dress was backless and her mane of dark brown hair was piled high on top of her head, around her pale neck a necklace of pearls.

Her five foot three figure gained an extra three inches in the gold stiletto heels with the slingbacks.

Her long legs were bare as were her arms and she carried a slim purse in her right hand.

Behind her the door opened and a tall brunette in a black evening dress entered and smiled at her.

"Bonsoir Madamoiselle."

"Oh, er, oui. Bonsoir Madam."

The lady looked into a mirror to apply a smear of red lipstick while she looked at Sarah's reflection.

So, thought Sarah, France? When? No clue in the bathroom so she left to find out just where, and when she had arrived.

She passed other elegantly dressed men and women as she tottered on her heels down a winding straircase to a crowded main room.

It was loud, smoky and the air smelled of tobacco and booze.

Sarah realised she was in a Casino, there were small Baccarat tables around the central table which was for roulette.

A cheer went up as some lucky soul won on the spin of the wheel.

A long bar ran down one wall and her eye was drawn to a solitary figure who faced away from the action and sipped a drink on a stool.

She joined him and sat by his left side.

He looked up and their eyes locked.

Sarah's heart skipped a beat as her dark brown eyes met his of steely grey.

Even sat beside each other he towered over her and his broad shoulders filled his black tuxedo.

The man brushed a comma of loose black hair that fell across his right brow.

As he did so Sarah noticed a scar on his cheek.

"Drink?" His voice brought her out of her daydream.

"Thank you, whatever you are having."

The man gestured to a barman and spoke.

"Deux Martini, si'l vous plait."

He looked back at Sarah and lit a cigarette.

"Smoke?"

"No thanks I don't."

Tall man lowered his vision and took a long look at Sarah's awesome large mammaries.

His eyes raised up to hers with no guilt and she melted under his hypnotic stare.

"You smell scrumptious, Chanel?"

She nodded and her hand went to her brow.

"Its very hot in here, isn't it?"

"Northern France is always like it this time of the year, thats why I chose the Royal Les Eaux Casino. It was built fifty years ago in 1900."

Sarah sipped her drink and made a face.

The man laughed at her grimace.

"Its my own invention, a martini, three measures of gin and one of vodka."

"Mmmm, lovely." Sarah's mind wandered, this must be 1950.

She wobbled slightly on her stool unsure if it was the heat or her travel in the space/time continuum.

"I feel a little faint, can you help me Sir?"

Quickly up on his feet he took her elbow and she gladly wilted in his strong arms.

He steered her to the stairs and together they climbed up slowly till they reached the first floor and room number 007.

The sounds and scents of the Casino faded along with the heat as the man opened the door and they both felt a cool and airy room.

He reached for the light switch but Sarah stopped him.

"Leave the light, my eyes..."

He remained silent and stood directly behind her. His lips grazed her slender neck and she sighed and closed her eyes.

The large open window let in the light from the large full Moon and the artificial lights from the Casino at the entrance.

Her left hand went up behind her to his head as he leaned in to nibble her ear lobe.

Big hands ran down the sides of her red dress then around to her flat stomach, then he moved to her massive breasts.

He massaged the two mounds of flesh through the silk and Sarah moaned to his touch.

The man pressed his body against hers and his stiffening erection pushed at her backside.

When he found the zip of her dress and pulled it down Sarah did not resist as it went slack and let it fall silently to the carpet at her shoes.

Now only left in skimpy panties, the tall hunk grabbed both her generous boobs and smoothed his palms around the sensational tits.

The statuesque brunette moaned softly under his tender touch and turned around to face him as he removed his tuxedo and bow tie.

He crushed her curvaceous body to his and they engaged in a long passionate kiss.

She could feel his bulge in his tailored trousers against her naked thigh and she pressed on it hard.

He smelled her luxuriant hair as they kissed deeply, their tongues seeking out each others.

With a twist of her left hand, her hair fell free and cascaded down her narrow back.

Her back arched and the man deftly drew her panties down her thighs.

When they reached her knees Sarah lifted her right leg and stepped out of them.

Naked before him she wrapped her arms around his neck and their hungry lips found each other again, her big boobs dragged against his chest.

His rigid cock trapped in his tailored trousers could be felt by Sarah on her left thigh and she rubbed herself firmly against it.

Their hungry mouths met in another lingering kiss as he gripped her ass cheeks in both hands and pulled them apart.

Then he jammed a finger inside her and teased her as he gently probed her damp pussy.

Sarah Young buried her head in his shoulder and bit her lower lip.

"Oh, that feels so nice." She muttered.

The tall man frigged her fast and she rose on tiptoe and revelled in the fat digit between her thighs.

Just when she felt close to satisfaction he stopped and pushed her back slightly and shed his shirt to reveal muscled hairy torso.

They stood and admired each other.

She with the enormous melons on a small waist and shapely legs with the shaven pussy mound that glistened in the low lit room. A small triangle of dark hair atop.

And he with well developed biceps and pectorals and a washboard stomach.

"You shave your labia?"

"Its a modern thing I guess."

"Girls in 1950 shave? I never met one yet."

Ignoring his voice Sarah kissed his cheek and chin as she used both hands to unbuckle his trouser belt then she undid the fly buttons and the dark slacks fell to his shoes.

As she freed his aching erection fron his underwear she gripped the long stalk and rubbed it from the base on up measuring the size. When she reached the fat crown she gasped.

With a glance down she saw a swollen red tip on at least eight inches of thick prick.

"Do I please you Miss?"

The curvaceous brunette licked her red lips and gazed into his hard eyes that seemed to pierce right through her.

"Very much so, and its Sarah. And you?"

"Bond, James Bond."

Sarah stood transfixed as he told her his name.

She shook her head and sank to her haunches and held his impressive hard on in her slim right hand.

Her tongue darted out and teased the top with little flicks before she opened her mouth and clamped down on the hot shaft and swallowed it as far as she could.

Bond made a small noise at the back of his throat as he watched his cock vanish past her lips.

He took a fistful of her dark curls as her head bobbed back and forth and made loud sucking sounds.

She looked up and popped off him, a drool of spit dripped down the underside of his organ.

"Do I please you darling James?"

He smiled and nodded as he looked at his own veiny prick that jutted out of his dark haired groin. He let go her hair and ran a hand through his own.

Sarah rubbed her own cunt as she returned to the slick cock.

Her wetness pleased her as she ran her lips along the smooth shaft then moved up to the head and grazed her teeth on it.

She felt the tremble of his thighs as her mouth lingered on the top and kept still while he twitched inside.

Sarah pushed down and he felt the back of her throat which let an overflow of saliva spilled over her chin.

She moved fast now and the slurping sounds became louder.

Then she leaned back and his cock sprang out and pointed up to the ceiling and quivered.

"That was amazing."

They hugged and moved to the large bed with the iron bedposts and laid in each others arms and wallowed in the glorious sensation of skin on skin.

The shadows of the outside lights danced on the walls as Bond crept up to Sarah's phenomenal breasts and attacked the erect nipples with his lips and teeth.

She arched her back as she laid under his heavy weight and presented him with her great globes gladly.

His palms wandered over her soft flesh as she writhed in sheer delight, her head back in the fine down pillow.

His right hand found her wet pussy and he fingered the pubic hair as he bit her left nipple.

Sarah bit her lip in anticipation and was not disappointed as he opened her outer lips and poked inside.

She bucked against him and spread her legs out wide as he flicked her clitoris side to side.

"Such a delicate touch my darling." She moaned as her cunt tingled like mad.

Was this THE James Bond? Was he not a fictional character? Or did he really exist and his escapades written as novels. Was he in fact a secret agent?

Next thing she squirmed agreeably as he used his tongue to lick her wet love tunnel with quick stabs.

With both hands she took hold of the cotton sheet and made little sobs in her throat.

Then without a word he flipped her onto her stomach and laid flat on her back.

His thick cock nestled in her ass crack and he held her hands in his and threw them out wide as he kissed the nape of her neck.

Sarah cooed with delight as he raised her long hair up over her face.

Her pussy ached and she longed very much for him to shove inside her.

She felt exhilaration as his hands roamed along her back and spine and she got wetter with each moment in anticipation.

A broad smile broke on her lips as she felt him push her legs apart and steadily push in.

The movement of the shadows from the window across their bodies made his grinds appear to be in slow motion.

But his powerful butt and upper thighs pounded her with long solid thrusts and her body was pressed down into the mattress.

Then he pulled out and drew her up onto her knees and inserted his stiff knob inside once more.

Sarah now rested on her elbows, her palms down and ass up as her bald pussy was hammered from behind.

Her moans seem to be caught in her throat and she made little strangled sounds as he picked up the pace.

Bond dug his fingers into her hips and each push in made his balls smack against Sarah's buttocks.

Her heavy tits swayed in time with the relentless fuck and their bodies glowed with perspiration.

"James, you're so good, I love your cock."

"And you are amazing my love."

Sarah's arms trembled and she could not keep herself up and fell flat against the bed.

Bond did not hesitate and grabbed a pillow and shoved it under her hips.

"James you devil!" She grinned at his cheeky trick then yelped as his pulled her back to him for a deeper penetration.

Now he fucked her very quickly with short shallow strokes as he rubbed her clit at the same time.

His fingers became covered in her fluid, and the sensation of having her cunt filled and being stimulated by hand was too much and she came with a long, loud groan as her body shook with relief.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Bravo Monsieur, excellente!"

Bond reacted quickly and rolled out and away from the startled English girl.

He dove for his tuxedo to fetch his gun but in the darkened room failed to spot it.

He cursed his lapse of concentration and sat on the edge of the bed, still erect and still horny.

In a chair opposite the bed under the open window a brunette flicked a match and lit a cigarette that dangled from her red lips.

Sarah leaned up, her hand against her sodden pussy and recognised the woman from the bathroom earlier.

She sat with legs crossed in her black gown and blew a smoke ring.

In her right hand she held an Italian Beretta semi automatic pistol, and it was aimed right at James Bond's prick!

"Well well, Le Chiffre, good evening to you."

"Bonsour Mr. Bond, did I interrupt you?"

"Not in the least, I was just about..." He made a move and was stopped by the French woman.

"Keep still and get over there by the whore."

Sarah Young looked at them both, they seemed to know each other, and the woman clearly had a problem with James Bond.

He slid alongside her and took her hand in his.

"Its alright Sarah, her problem is with me not you. Let the girl go, she doesn't concern you."

Bond was bold and confident despite being naked and under threat of a gun.

"Sarah is it? Come here English."

Sarah looked at Bond then back at the tall brunette who impatiently waved the gun at her.

Up on her heels she stood as Le Chiffre looked her up and down.

"Your boobs are spectacular, and you suck cock like you were born to do so."

Sarah didn't know whether to thank the woman or not and stood silent.

The woman fished around in her purse and found a pair of handcuffs.

"Here, secure his hands to the bedpost."

Sarah took the metal cuffs and went to the bed.

James Bond gave her a smile and held his hands out.

"Above his head, like this."

The brunette held her arms up and Bond slid his body down the bed on his back and Sarah cuffed his right wrist and raised it up to the headboard and he held his left up so she could attach it to the other through the vertical bars of the bed.

The spy was now tied by his hands and unable to move from the head down to his chest.

Le Chiffre relaxed and shrugged her right shoulder and let the thin strap of her gown fall over her arm.

She did the same with the left and the black material dropped to her five inch stiletto heels.

Apart from black silk stockings that had garters around the top the six foot tall woman stood totally naked and let Bond and Sarah leer at her outstanding figure.

Her perky 36C breasts had large areolas and the nipples pointed out proudly.

Long slender legs that never seemed to quit had taut muscles in the thighs and calves.

Her pelvis had a V from her hips to her mound where she had a trimmed bush of dark hair.

Wavy brown hair parted in the middle flowed over her creamy shoulders all the way down to her waist and her pert butt stuck out of her rear.

"You are both exceptional lovers, I watched you since you returned to the room.

Simply fascinating, now I want that cock!"

Bond shifted his butt on the bed, his prick stirred once more and sprang up to rest on his belly.

"You, whore move over there."

Sarah walked to the corner of the room and sat on a stool nervously.

Le Chiffre loomed over Bond and pointed the Beretta gun at his face.

"You, behave."

Her long hair fell on his chest as she took hold of his thick cock and caressed the long stalk.

As she put the head in her mouth she gave it little baby nips which brought a groan to his lips.

He strained at the cuffs and his biceps rippled, his legs moved up and down the sheet.

Her intoxicating scent filled his nostrils and he sucked air in sharply.

The female spy rammed her mouth down over the entire length, paused two seconds then released him with a loud pop.

"Fuck!" He gasped.

With her tongue she explored his generous meat slowly as she gazed into his eyes.

Then she pursed her lips and sucked on the bulbous head.

"Your cock tastes of cunt Mr. Bond."

She looked over at Sarah who watched mesmerised.

Next thing Bond knew was a tongue everywhere on his rock hard cock, great strings of spit coated his knob.

Then she gripped the dripping shaft and wanked it fast from just under the crown and down to the base.

Bond tensed and tried to will her to stroke the tip of his aching tool.

"Not yet my dearest."

The remarkable woman got up on her high heels and started to lick the steel gun barrel of her Beretta.

Her wet tongue curled around it seductively before she placed it at her moist pussy and caressed the fine hair lovingly.

Bond wished it was his stiff cock there instead of the gun and squirmed on the bed.

Even Sarah thought it erotic and her hands went between her closed thighs and clamped on her own pussy.

Now the brunette turned her back on him and gave him a view of her wondrous ass as she wiggled from side to side.

She moved back and spread her supple legs and placed his rigid stick in her crack.

Very slowly she pushed at it with her perfect round cheeks and he closed his eyes and wallowed in the intense sensation of her flesh against him.

Then she moved out of reach and he yearned to penetrate her as she spun round and laughed at his vain attempt to raise his hips.

"That was rather naughty was it not? I'm such a bad girl."

She giggled and placed her body just above his, her legs alongside his thighs.

The delicious feel of silk on his flesh made his hardness twitch madly.

She reached under her and gripped his pole and lined up her slit to his swollen tip and rubbed gently at it.

Finally with a deep breath she sat down on him and he was plunged into her hot softness and he growled like a wild animal.

"There, isn't that nice?" She kept impaled on him and looked deep into his face.

He felt fat inside her and she savoured the feeling of his thick prick inside her.

"Mmmmmm, you ARE a big boy aren't you?"

She leapt off and his cock slapped back onto his stomach with a smack.

"You fucking bitch!"

"Hey, who has the gun?"

Once more the delectable brunette straddled his prone body and aligned her hot slot with his aching organ and let herself drop onto him slowly.

Her cunt devoured his every inch and she gave her red lips a long lick from left to right.

Then she lifted up and gently rode on him, rising up high then back down fully so that his groin met her soft flesh.

She ran her left hand across his chest hair and twirled a long nailed finger and tugged him with a cruel smile on her lips.

Bond grimaced but the pain was slight compared to the exquisite feel of her tight cunt on his cock.

As she leaned forward her breasts nearly poked him in the face, and her lengthy hair draped over him.

"You like Mr. Bond, James Bond?"

"Sarah was better." He said dryly.

The French spy slapped his face and lifted up off his slick pole.

"LIAR, I am the better fuck. Bastard! You, English. Salope! Here!"

Sarah slowly got up and joined the two of them.

"Suck his cock, and do a good job of it too." The Beretta was waved at her and the nervous Sarah looked into Bonds eyes.

Then she raised the throbbing member to her mouth and rammed her mouth down over the entire length in one big gulp.

Bond began to sweat profusely as he lifted his head to watch his prick vanish past the womans red lips and hit the back of her throat.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12