Sarah Young and the Time Tunnel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released him and made a rotation around his swollen red crown with her tongue.

"No, no, like this."

Le Chiffre bent over and as Sarah held his cock at the base in her fist the other crammed her mouth over the first four inches of meat and bobbed her head up and down.

Loud gurgles came from her as she moved very fast until she needed to breath and she stopped and gasped.

"Fuck him."

Sarah obeyed and swung her right leg over his left thigh and climbed up onto his lap.

He pierced her soft cunt with ease and she whimpered as she started to move back and forth along the meaty prick.

He gave a thrust up and he lifted her body up.

Every time she sank down her butt slapped on his groin and she relished the feel of his big cock inside.

Her mane of hair tumbled down her back as she tilted her head and her hefty tits bounced around.

"Yes, yes, yes." She cried out over and over.

"Darling Sarah, you're the best fuck ever had."

"Fuck you English! Get off him!"

Sarah was pushed aside and tipped off the bed by the jealous spy.

Again she leapt onto James and plonked her wet pussy down onto him.

Once he was all the way in she began to grind her pelvis to and fro with his cock entirely inside her.

Her long legs clamped against his powerful thighs as she ground herself on him, her hips and butt in overdrive.

She could feel her clitoris rub on his groin.

He was completely unable to move and he felt slightly claustrophobic.

After two full minutes of this the woman started to rise and fall, and he watched her push down on his pole hard as she could.

"I'll...show...you...who...is...best!"

With a steady pace that quickened every minute he was ridden hard so much that the bed moved against the wall violently with the frantic rut.

"I will make you cum now Mr. Bond, James Bond."

"Doubt it, your cunt is quite loose, I can barely feel you." He smiled and looked into her with his cold grey eyes.

"Silence!"

With rough slaps Le Chiffre gave quick short slams that swallowed him up.

He knew after two hours he was indeed close to climax.

Then the French woman screamed as her own orgasm hit and her body spasmed with the thrill of her relief but still she continued without a break.

It felt like her pussy had melted as he shoved up her mushy cunt.

"I will make you cum bastard!"

So concentrated was she that Sarah Young noticed she had put her gun aside.

She grabbed it and pointed it at the woman with both hands around the handle.

She had no idea how to shoot a gun but tried to look confident.

"Get off of him now!"

Le Chiffre froze and let Bonds raw cock slip out of her dripping pussy.

"Sarah, I need relief, help me."

Sarah moved to the bitch and grabbed a handful of her hair and held her face to his lap.

"Finish him off, s'il vous plait."

Le Chiffre took Bonds cock with a scowl on her face and jerked him hard.

He bucked and gasped and Sarah knew he was done and she held the others face right in line with his upright pole as he sent great spurts all over her mouth and chin.

One big jet hit her in the left eye and she cursed in French under her breath.

At that moment the door to room 007 burst open and a man and woman hurried in.

The man in a blue suit looked all around at the three naked people in the room.

"Miss Smythe secure the lady with semen over her face please."

"Yes Mr. Fleming."

The man called Fleming tossed a discarded dress at Sarah.

"Make yourself decent my dear, oh, and I'll take the gun."

Sarah Young covered her nakedness and watched James Bond as he was uncuffed.

"Sarah, let me introduce Ian Fleming and Miss Penelope Smythe.

They are British Intelligence."

He rubbed his hands and the young blonde in the crisp starched skirt gave him a glass of water, which he gulped down greedily.

"Right on the money, Penny. Thank you."

"Sorry we took a while old chap, hope you didn't receive too much discomfort.

Now with this bitch out of commission the Russians will have a severe hole in their wallet."

"Yes, she cheated at this Casino for the last time.

I have to thank Sarah for the well needed help."

They all looked around, but the stunning beauty had simply vanished.

Next chapter Sarah ends up in London during World War Two.

12