Sarah Young and the Time Tunnel Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

De Sade withdrew, somewhat surprised at the enjoyment the slut was experiencing.

"Madame Justine, approach us if you please."

The foul big breasted temptress came over in just her thigh high black boots with a nine inch paddle in her right hand.

"Hurt her." He said simply.

"Milord."

The hard weapon came down over and over across the ass and backs of Sarah's upper thighs until tears filled her eyes.

"It's too much, stop!"

The spanking continued as she squirmed on the bar, from her perspective she could see the vicious woman from her heels up. Every stroke on her thighs, back and bum was a bolt of pain as the wicked sadist did her worst.

"Fine work milady, let me resume."

De Sade resumed his anal attack on Sarah, driving his aching cock up her asshole once more. Sarah thought she had figured out the mans way of thinking, and as he fucked her ass she took a deep breath.

"Yes, yes! I love it, fuck me just like that Sire. Your tool feels so big in my ass, I crave more, more, more!"

Taken aback the Marquis pondered for a moment. She seemed happy as his thrusts made his testicles slap against her. As her massive tits bounce under her, she wiggled her posterior and welcomed his invading cock. Her cooing and moaning urged him on to drive in deep, then he sheathed his shaft inside her and gushed his seed into her rectum. As he pulled out Sarah had a gooey mess of an anus, jism oozed out and up her belly.

"Release her my servants." Said De Sade as he found his podium and quenched his thirst with wine.

Sarah was untied and sat on the straw floor and gathered her wits. She had been fucked, sodomised, whipped and tied, but as she raised her head and fluffed up her mane curls and tossed them down her back her hatred turned to the grinning Madame.

"Why you fucking bitch!"

Sarah lost all reason and leapt up and the two glared at each other. Both naked, sweaty and cum covered they faced off, their stupendous tits seemed to point at each others with erect nipples.

With a mutual scream the catfight began.

Sarah swung out first and landed two open palmed slaps on the shocked face of the French woman. Sarah caught a blow on her left cheek and saw red. Both flailed arms wildly, slapping flesh until one hand hit Justine across the bridge of the nose and blood flowed. She staggered and went down on the knee of her right boot. Sarah joined her on her own knees and wrapped her arms around the others face to pull her in, and then bit her on the right tit.

"Ca alors!" Came the cry.

Without pause Sarah launched both hands into the back hair and tugged and yanked great handfuls out of the scalp. Justine managed to get up with an intention of kicking Sarah in the face. She missed and fell backwards and Sarah leapt on her and their oiled bodies writhed and tumbled over on the straw.

"'Pon my soul, this is somewhat erotic horseplay." Grinned the Marquis.

Sarah managed to get to her feet and Justine rose to face her, blood running down to her chin. They both paused to breath in and the pair of the studied each others statuesque forms. Their eyes took in each others breasts, both had swollen milky white melons that shimmered in the candle light. Then both hurled their bodies at the other and the two sets of boobs pressed into one another. They bumped and squeezed and mashed together, their fingers entwined in each others locks. Justine moved her left boot into Sarah's mound as they fought hard, then the English woman brought both her hands up and dug all ten of her long nails in the ample flesh of the great tits.

"Fuck!" Whimpered the sadistic mistress.

They both lowered slowly to their knees, neither one ceding defeat. Justine flopped sideways as her strength waned and they both rolled on the floor, legs interlocking. Like animals they fought and stared into each others eyes. As their thighs locked, Sarah's right leg over her rival's left, the others left over right the two of them experienced flooding pussies. They gasped as their cunts were flush against the other. Now consumed by sheer lust the vixens pulled their pussies even closer so that their erect clits ground together. They mashed their titanic boobs into one enormous mass of flesh, then their tongues poked out and they kissed each other with open mouths. As they pressed and pushed the two women exploded into mind wracking mutual orgasms. The pair of them held the position for a full two minutes before they fell backwards in total exhaustion.

"What an exhibition! Superb sport! I have a notion to write a book!"

The Marquis leapt up with the biggest erection he had ever sported and applauded.

"My people, take this truly remarkable creature and clean her up, I have more plans for her."

"Milord, she appears to be gone."

True, Sarah Young had once again vanished into the time vortex, seemingly cursed to travel through the infinite corridors of time for ever.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"We lost her." Said Ann who rubbed her tired eyes in frustration.

General Kirk looked at the video screen as it flickered and spluttered into nothing.

END

12