All Comments on 'Sarahndipity'

by Blannister

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I liked it.

carolinagurlcarolinagurlalmost 12 years ago
HOT!!!

The scene against the door was SMOKIN!!

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 12 years ago
Wow

If I had a hubby like she does I'd kick his fucking ass to the side of the road. I'd be joining my hot brother, so fast. We'd be at it for days maybe weeks.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
A Great Read****

With some hot action. Thanks for sharing.

obsidionaobsidionaalmost 12 years ago
Well done!

I found your story to be extremely erotic and far superior to the majority of stories available on this site. Thank you very much for your effort. I am looking forward to reading the other submission you have already posted and any future writings you may favor us with. I am usually not favorably impressed with stories told from a feminine view point but this was certainly the exception to the rule. Thank you again.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

Like caralinagurl said, the door scene was SMOKIN HOT, well done well done ty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Superb

This was so different and very imaginative. You paint a truly wonderful mental picture.

I only wish my first time with my sister had been this good, but we were too young and lacked the maturity of your characters to properly appreciate what we were doing.

Perhaps it would have been better if we hadn't both been virgins.

As it was, although she was as eager as I was up until the moment I started to put my cock in her, her desire vanished when I popped her cherry.

Our fucking is excellent now, and she never fails to orgasm, but there is no spontaneity because we have to plan it for when our parents will be out.

Thanks for a great read. If I could give it ten stars I would.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Wow ! That was fantastic

I was so hoping that Sarah and Michael could find a way to be together again, and for an even longer period of time, like a whole week of them just enjoying each other's body and feeling the love that they have for each other.

Perhaps there could be another chapter with them being together and both of them finally realizing that she should be with Michael all of the time.

She could leave her husband and live with her brother, now her lover, and enjoy the feeling of being loved and sexually fulfilled.

A great story.

Thanks for the read.

IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago
Superbly written...

Highly enjoyable - no distractions via grammar/punctuation/und zu weiter...

...also very naughty too...:-))

1nut1der1nut1derover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

You HAVE to write some more, those are some of the best stories on this site!

rubyredrosesrubyredrosesalmost 11 years ago
More PLEASE!!!

have loved reading your story am desperately hoping for another chapter PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
total fail

she should have dumped her usless husbands ass on the first page and moved in with her brother, as is it is a total failure.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Ch. 02 Please.

Still chuckling as I think - - - Cleveland

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Left hanging

This was a good story but it needed a better ending. Did Michael and Sarah get back together? Or was Sarah destined to a mediocre love life?

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Different, but good

Very erotic, from the toe fuck to the phone masturbation. The sounds from Sarah at the door was the best I've read. It had to be very hot in the corridor, surprised the crowd didn't start applauding at the finish. Thanks for a great story.

ukrainianukrainianover 1 year ago

I wish you'd write more. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous