Sarahndipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blannister
Blannister
111 Followers

"Oh Michael!" Sarah uttered at the thought of his hands caressing her ass. The rhythm in her thighs quickened to the tempo of Eric Clapton waling out "Layla".

"As I start to clean down the crack of your ass, you gradually lean forward, against the front of the shower stall. Your inverted pussy and your anus are both pointed at me, and I give your pussy a long lingering lick, but it's when I lick your asshole that you push back against my face."

"Mmmmmm" Sarah said into the phone, her hand moving quicker.

"You reach behind and spread you ass cheeks with both of your hands, and after a few more tongue strokes, you say, 'Please, put it in me there'. 'No', I say, 'It will hurt'. And you say 'I don't care', but instead, I get a good amount of pussy juice on my first finger, and I begin massaging your ass with it. And when you say 'yes yes yes' I start working my finger into your ass, slowly in and out."

Sarah began touching her ass with her other hand, and the thrumming in her thighs advanced to Led Zeppelin tempo. She was physically squirming on the bed as she listened.

"And after I have my finger about half way up your ass, and am finger fucking you comfortably, I stand up and slide my dick into your pussy from behind. You flinch at first, but then you push back onto me. I slide my dick back out of you, and I slide my finger farther up your ass. I pull my finger out, and push my dick in. In and out Sarah, in and out, some part of me is always going further into you, in and out."

"Michael Michael Michael Michael Michael Michael " Jimi Hendrix was smashing his guitar, the electricity in Sarah's thighs was so intense.

"Feel it Sarah?" Michael asked. "In and out. I'm everywhere"

Sarah felt the climax building, from her tail bone it seemed, and it shot down her thighs and up into her belly like a mushroom cloud, tickling, burning, and pulsing all as one.

There was a long silence on the phone.

"You okay Sarah?" Michael finally asked.

"Yeah," she replied, sounding exhausted.

"How do you feel?"

Michael could hear the wan smile over the phone. "Happy, fulfilled, warm, satisfied, completed, ready to meet my maker -- and very confused."

Michael sighed. "We'll figure this out. The important point for you to remember is that you have caused no one harm. And, for whatever its worth, you've helped me."

"And you've helped me," Sarah responded quietly. She hung up and put the phone on the bed. She should have taken off her bedspread, she realized. The come stain under her ass was already the size of a dinner plate. She thought about stripping the bedspread off and washing it immediately, but instead, she laid he head down beside the wetness and breathed in the smell of her sex. "Michael Michael Michael," she whispered to herself

**************

Sarah felt her husband's hand snake under her pajama tops and caress the curve of her waist. She had her back to him, and her eyes opened in the darkness of the night. She wanted to get out of bed, but knew she couldn't so instead, she pretended it was Michael's hand, and Michael's cock that would soon be in her. When John had finished his mandatory breast rub, he moved his hand down to Sarah's crotch, and was pleasantly surprised to find that he had moved her to quite a state of arousal, and that she was already very wet. "Feeling frisky tonight, Sarah?" he asked, as he began pushing his semi erect penis her way. "This will feel good then."

Blannister
Blannister
111 Followers