Sarah's Cabin Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mv1205
mv1205
4 Followers

Sarah sat close to Kari and opened her mouth as the spoon came close. She wrapped her lips on the spoon and took in the mixture.

"Swallow like a good girl," said Kari. Sarah could barely keep it in her mouth, let alone swallow it. She started to gag and some came out the sides of her mouth.

"Uh oh, baby is spilling food! No baby, eat all of it, ok?" She spooned the leaking food back into her mouth, as she swallowed. She spooned another few bites into her mouth and she started to gag again.

"Swallow! Now! There, was that so hard?" Sarah coughed, trying not to throw up but in a few seconds it all came flying out of her mouth, twice.

The girls all exclaimed and backed away from her. Taylor rushed and knelt down next to her.

"Sarah. Sarah, omg let me help you," she said. "Guys, please! She needs to get cleaned up!"

"Ugh fine, whatever. Kari go get some towels and clean up this mess before the floor gets stained. Plus it smells like crap."

"How could you be so cold, Michelle? Can't you see she's sick?"

"Shut up, Taylor. You just like her because she ate you out yesterday. What are you, like falling for her now? Are you like...lovers? Imagine, you dating our little slave hahah. Hilarious."

"Stop it Michelle." She turned back to Sarah who was hunched on the floor. She lifted her face to meet hers. "Sarah, are you ok?"

"Yeah...I'm fine now," she said, vomit still dripping from the sides of her mouth.

"Here, let's get you cleaned up," Kari came in with the paper towels and handed Taylor some of them. Taylor wiped the vomit off Sarah's face, softly, making sure she got everything.

"Go to the bathroom and clean up now, ok?" Taylor brought her close, putting her hands around her and kissing her on the head.

"Pathetic," scoffed Michelle.

"It's the least we could do," Taylor replied, as Sarah crawled to the bathroom like a baby.

When she came out, the three girls were talking on the couch and watching TV. "Come here, baby girl," said Taylor, opening her arms. Sarah crawled towards her and jumped into her arms nuzzling her chest.

"Taylor, I think you've converted her. She's so happy with you. Look at that," she said as Sarah stuck her thumb into her mouth and started sucking and nuzzling Taylor's chest, her other arm wrapped around Taylor's waist.

Michelle pulled her thumb out of her mouth. "No! Bad baby! No sucking thumbs in this house! If you're going to suck something, here's your binkie." She pulled out the binkie from the bag and shoved it into Sarah's mouth.

There."

Sarah happily sucked on it and soon started getting sleepy, closing her eyes. Just then, she started to fill her diaper with a huge wetting. Taylor felt it warm on her legs but didn't say anything. Just sat there, with her protective arms around Sarah.

When Sarah woke up, she was still in Taylor's lap and it was nighttime. They were all getting ready to go home. They kissed each other goodbye and Taylor was left to take care of Sarah. Before Michelle left, she turned around and winked at Taylor jokingly, then laughed as she slammed the door.

"Good evening, little one. Did you have a nice nap?"

"Mhmm," Sarah replied, smiling.

"It's time to go home now," Taylor said.

Sarah started to protest. "No! I want to stay here with you! I don't wanna go home."

"But it's late little one. Your parents will be wondering where you are."

"I'll just tell them I'm sleeping over at your house. Please, please I don't wanna go!"

"Really?" Sarah nodded.

"Ok then!" Taylor grinned, and hugged Sarah. "You're sleeping over at my house!"

"Yaaaaay!!" Sarah cheered, squeezing her tightly.

"Ok, ok, now it's time for Mommy to have some dinner. I'll get you something too."

Taylor cooked up some chicken and veggies and some mac and cheese and served them on two plates.

"Here, you can sit on the table next to me, ok? Come sit."

Sarah sat where she was told and ate voraciously. After they were finished, Taylor broke the silence.

"Sarah... can I ask you something?"

"Yah. What?"

"When you agreed to do this...to be our pet, why did you do it?"

"Because...I wanted to be part of your group...I don't care how. I just didn't want to be invisible anymore."

"You are visible. To me."

"Good. At least someone does."

"I'm sure more people out there do, just give them a chance."

There was a silent moment.

"Taylor, I really like you too. I think you're really pretty and your smile makes me smile."

Taylor got up from the table and took Sarah by the hand. Not saying anything, she led her to the living room area and sat down on the couch. They turned and stared at each other, holding hands. Some sort of a connection flowing between them.

"I've always wanted to know what breastfeeding would feel like," said Sarah.

"Me too," laughed Taylor.

They exchanged glances and each knew what the other was thinking.

"Come here," Taylor said stretching her arms out. Taylor crawled on to her lap, resting her head on Taylors arm, and laying back. Taylor had unbuttoned her shirt and folded down her bra. Sarah looked at her breast and thought, how beautiful, perfect.

Taylor hugged Sarah as she hesitantly opened her lips and pressed them to Taylor's nipple. As she closed her lips around the nipple, she made a sucking motion. Taylor gasped softly.

"Wow," she said.

Something inside Sarah snapped and she continued to suckle on Taylor's breast, moaning into it. Taylor was moaning as well, gripping Sarah and rocking back and forth. Sarah's lips closed tighter on Taylor's nipple making her moan louder and louder, as Sarah sucked harder, her hand reaching up to Taylor's breast and holding it. Finally Sarah finished drinking and she licked her lips, looking up at Taylor, who was almost gasping for air, trying to recompose herself. Taylor helped Sarah sit up on her lap and looked at her lovingly, wiping a strand hair from her face.

"You're so beautiful, little one. I love you."

"I love you too, Mommy."

They cuddled for a while and eventually fell asleep to the sound of each others breathing.

From that day on, Taylor and Sarah were inseparable. They did everything together behind the others' backs. They were the best of friends. The clan got together every day after classes at Michelle's father's cabin to give Sarah various tasks to complete and prove her worth to them. Then and only then, would she be allowed to enter the clique, as promised. So she went on humiliating herself for their enjoyment and soon she began to enjoy it herself, reveling in their attention and the fact that it was a secret only they knew. It was an exclusive secret, one which no one else would ever know. Until one fateful day...

Sarah, Taylor, Michelle and Kari were all at the cabin watching a movie and enjoying their time, when there came a knock at the door. The girls ushered Sarah into a closet and opened the door. It was Kari's boyfriend, Kyle.

"What are you doing here Kyle? I thought I told you I was busy today...you know not to bother me when I'm busy," Kari said, twirling her hair playfully and smiling up at him.

"I just couldn't keep away," he smirked.

The girls invited him in and he sat down on the couch. Sarah was still in the closet, scared and breathing heavily. Michelle ran over to the closet and opened it.

"Shut up, Kyle's here and he cannot see you. Unless...you want him to..."

Sarah looked up at her, dressed only in 2 thick diapers an oversized bib, sucking on her pacifier. She looked petrified. Should she be seen like this or not? It was a big risk...but something inside her wanted to get caught. Wanted to be known. Wanted to be exposed.

Michelle walked closer as Sarah crawled over to her leg and hugged it. Michelle smiled for a split second but then remembered she was the leader of the clan and couldn't be seen as soft.

"Fine then. Out you go."

She kicked Sarah in the back of her diaper and pushed her out the closet door. She walked with Sarah till the hallway and waited. Kari saw them and Michelle ushered her over.

"What are you doing Michelle?! Are you crazy? What the hell is Kyle going to think of us if he sees Sarah like this?? No way. Put her away somewhere upstairs..."

"No. Dude listen, if he sees her, that's someone else in on our secret and someone else she can do favors for...if you know what I mean...it'll be so awesome. Just watch...Go back to Kyle, we'll be out in a minute."

"Omg fine...this is so messed up. Wtf Michelle." And with that, Kari went back out to her boyfriend. Michelle turned to Sarah.

"Now, we're going to introduce you to Kyle, but you better be a good little girl, ok? Do as you're told and I won't have to punish you. If you screw up once, you're done. Got it?"

Sarah nodded, sucking hard and fast on her binky. Her heart beating out of her chest she was so scared, but excitement brewed underneath as Michelle walked out to the living room.

"So what are you all doing out here anyway?" Kyle asked. "It's all so...secretive. Kari won't tell me anything except that you guys "hang out" here, but come on...I know you better than that. There has to be something else..."

The girls looked at each other and smiled.

Michelle leaned in, a gleam in her eye. "You really want to know what we're doing out here?"

"Yeah, sure," said Kyle.

"You really want to know?"

"Yeah. I really want to know. What is it? Drugs? Drinking? Sex videos?" Kyle laughed.

"Even better." Michelle turned around and motioned to Sarah.

"Come on out honey. Come on. He won't bite." Sara crawled through the hallway into the living room and as soon as Kyle saw, he gasped and backed away in his chair.

"Sarah Strancer?? Wtf?!...no effing way dude...wtf is this?"

"That's fucked up, dude. What are you guys doing? This is the smartest girl in the whole class. No way she'd let you get away with this."

"Look at her, Kyle. What can she do to us? She's our own little baby slave. She wanted to be like this. She asked us to do this to her."

Sarah looked up at all of them, sucking on her binky, and crawled over to Taylor, and nestled herself between her legs and rested her head on her lap.

"She likes the attention, and we like bossing her around. It's a win win...for everyone, including Taylor. She's in love with her."

Taylor looked at her and gasped.

"Oh come on Tay, we all know you're a lesbo, and she's obviously pretty, so...duh."

Sarah's heart fluttered. Michelle, of all people, had just called her pretty. She took the binky out of her mouth.

"Thank you, Mommy!" she smiled and looked up at Michelle with love in her eyes.

All three girls cooed and awed at her comment and patted her head lovingly, while Kyle sat there stunned and disturbed and disgusted. He didn't really know what to think about this whole thing. Was it genius? Was it twisted? Was it plain evil? Who knew...all he knew was that he wanted in. Michelle saw it.

"Baby...why don't you crawl over to Kyle and say hello...be a good girl," she said.

Kyle looked terrified but intrigued at the same time as Sarah immediately obeyed. She crawled over to Kyle slowly and timidly stood on her knees in front of him.

"Hi," she said in her babiest voice.

"Uhh...hi," Kyle replied.

"See," Michelle said. "She's totally obedient. Doesn't question a thing we say."

Kyle looked at Kari and she smiled back.

"Now climb on his lap like a good girl," Kari said. Michelle loved it.

"Yes, come on baby! Do it!" she said excitedly.

Kyle looked nervous but enjoyed the feeling of a girl on his lap. He steadied her on his lap, and she spoke, spitting out the binky. "Are you my new daddy?" she asked earnestly. Kyle looked confused and Michelle and Kari started to laugh uncontrollably. Taylor looking on in silent horror.

"I don't know...Kari, is he good enough to be a daddy?" Michelle inquired.

"I think we can give him a shot," said Kari.

Kyle smirked but shrugged. "Sure, what the hell, I'm your daddy."

"YAY!" She squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck as they all looked on in wonder. She slumped down into his lap and he steadied her again, cradling her shoulders, letting her feet dangle off to the side. She looked up at him and smiled, sucking on her binky, and closed her eyes.

"This is a freaking freak show. Wtf is this, guys? Come on. This is seriously fucked up. The smartest girl in the class pretending to be a baby, and you three making her do your fucked up deeds. This is like a horror movie."

"More like a dark comedy," whispered Michelle.

Kyle rolled his eyes. "How long are you going to keep this up? No scratch that, when are you going to STOP? This is messed up!! You're all crazy. This is crazy. She's not a baby. She's not your pet. She's not your toy. I'm not going to sit here and pretend I'm OK with all this. This is so wrong. So wrong."

He started to get up and it startled Sarah, throwing her off balance and she went tumbling to the floor, and accidentally hit her arm on the glass table in front of them. She let out a loud yelp and Taylor rushed to her side to assist. She started crying and Taylor wrapped her arms around her, comforting her, telling her sweet words and trying to dry her tears.

"It's ok baby, don't cry. You're ok! Look no blood. Just a scratch, that's all. You're ok, I promise. I'm so sorry baby, please, don't be sad," she cooed, as she cradled little Sarah in her arms, giving Kyle a dirty look and taking Sarah to another room.

"I'm out of here. Consensual or not, you should all be locked up. And as for you Kari, it's over." And with that, he was gone, leaving Kari tearing up and Michelle stunned and silent. Her plan had failed.

"Thanks Michelle," snapped Kari. "Now he'll never speak to me again, and we may have to keep him quiet."

Michelle said nothing. She thought of Plan B.

Once inside, and Sarah in her playpen, the girls argued all night long. Screaming, yelling, with no resolution in sight, until they were all argued out. They called a truce and decided to go home.

Taylor stayed with Sarah as was the usual routine, since her parents were out of town on business, it was much easier not to get caught.

"Do you think I'm sick?" Taylor asked Sarah, as she laid on the couch, cuddling Sarah in her arms. "Maybe Kyle's right...we're all sick. For making you...for turning you into..." Taylor started to cry. She pulled Sarah in tightly for a hug and Sarah wrapped her arms around her, cradling her side to side.

"You didn't do anything," Sarah whispered. "I asked for it. I wanted it. I just wanted to be noticed. Whatever it took, I didn't care. I wanted to be like you...I wanted to be popular."

"But don't you see how wrong it is, what we're doing? How deep we're all in it?"

"Of course I do. It's just hard to stop. You know...when I go to class or when I go home, it's so hard to go back to my old self. What seemed more difficult at first is now much easier. I feel like this is who I am. Who I always was."

"But that's just it, it isn't who you are. We made you like this. Just because you wear diapers doesn't mean you're a baby. It doesn't make it right to make fun of you or humiliate you or take advantage of you. It doesn't. It's wrong. I know it is. I've always known it. I just went along with it because..."

"I know why...Taylor, I love you so much, and maybe not that way, but I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I love you too." They hugged for a long time and fell asleep on the couch side by side.

The next day at the college, Taylor and Sarah arrived together and stopped at Starbucks for a quick coffee before their first class. Kyle was in line ahead of them and as he was leaving, he saw them. He looked at them in disgust. They ignored his looks but their nerves were high.

Before class started, the group sat together outside in the quad and chitchatted about what had happened at Starbucks.

"We have to do something," said Michelle. "What if he doesn't shut up about it? He has dirt on us, we have to do something to fix it."

"Well, we can't kill him, can we??" said Taylor, rolling her eyes. "What CAN we do?"

"We can...we can blackmail him with his own dirt. I found out that he had a fling with some dude a few days ago. He wouldn't want that coming out anytime soon, right?"

"Wait, and you still dated him?" Michelle and Taylor exchanged looks and shrugged. "Whatever...that's a good idea. Only one we've got right now anyway."

So they decided to invite him back to the house to talk.

Later that day, Sarah was in the room made for her by the girls, with all the stuffed animals she could want, a changing table, and a crib. She was in her happy place. Taylor came in with a warm bottle of milk, and she sat down next to her. Sarah crawled over and snuggled close, as Taylor put the tip of the bottle between Sarah's lips. As she started drinking, Taylor would caress her hair.

"I hope this works, Sarah. For all our sakes, but for yours mostly. We don't have as much to lose as you do. If anyone finds out...well, they'll give you hell forever. Us...it's not like we're on the way to becoming President or anything."

Sarah closed her eyes and tightened her grip on Taylor's arm as she snuggled closer.

Suddenly they heard voices coming from the living room. Kyle was probably there.

"Hurry up and finish your dinner, baby girl, I need to be outside now. I need to help the girls."

Sarah nodded and hurriedly sucked the rest of the milk.

"That's my good girl," Taylor brushed a strand of hair off Sarah's face and kissed her nose. "Now you stay right here and I'll be back. Don't move, ok?"

"Ok," Sarah replied. "Good luck!"

"Thanks, baby."

"Look," Kyle said, "I told you I wasn't going to say anything."

"Yeah, but come on Kyle, it's YOU...do you think we'd really trust you that much?"

Kyle sighed. "We have some dirt on you too, you know." He raised his eyebrows and scoffed.

"Yeah right. My record is perfect. You don't have a thing."

"Hmm...does the name Brandon, ring any bells? Summer of 1999?"

"How the hell did you know about that? Who told you? Fuck, I'm going to kill Brian!"

"It wasn't Brian, and we have our sources. So if you don't want to come out of the closet, then I suggest you keep your mouth shut. Tight. Got it?"

Kyle shot up and gave them all a threatening look, squinting his eyes at Kari. "Fuck you," he breathed, and stormed out the door, slamming it behind him.

"That'll shut him up."

The girls continued to meet at the cabin until graduation day, when they all agreed to disband and go their own separate ways. They may have split up, however they never forgot their times together.

mv1205
mv1205
4 Followers
12