Sarah's Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before plugging in the usb, she turned to me, looking me deep in the eyes. "I promised you that I wouldn't let him fuck me, and I didn't...but things definitely went a lot further than I had planned...are you sure you're ok?"

After one final round of reassurance, Sarah turned back to the computer and opened up the folder. The first thing that I noticed was that there were hundreds of photos. This shoot had obviously gone on a little longer than his average client's. Hesitantly, Sarah opened up the first photo, slid the keyboard over to me and sat back.

The photo was of Sarah wearing a form fitting black dress. I didn't recognise it so I assumed that she bought it specifically for the shoot. It clung to her slim, curvy body like a glove, accentuating her already beautiful figure. Although she looked as beautiful as I had ever seen her, it wasn't the dress that caught my attention. Sarah was bare foot, standing on what looked like a picnic blanket. She had a glass of wine in her hand and was standing against a backdrop of trees.

"You're outside?" I asked. I don't know why but I just assumed that the shoot would take place at some kind of studio.

"I wasn't expecting it either," replied Sarah. "I arrived at his place already dressed for the shoot, but straight away we're back out the door. He insisted that he'd found the perfect place for a shoot and I just figured I'd go along with it. It's actually one of the little embankments by the creek. We've been there a couple of times, remember?"

I did remember. About 15 minutes out of town was an old nature track that ran alongside the creek. People would go to there to run, walk their dog, fish or whatever else. This surprised me, as it was usually quite busy when the weather was nice. As if she were reading my thoughts, Sarah went on, "We walked about 10 minutes down the track to find a place to cut through the bushes near the water. It was really isolated when we first got there."

I started tapping through the first few photos. These seemed to be 'warm up' shots as they mostly showed Sarah sipping from her wine glass or talking towards the camera.

"Liam insisted that I have a few drinks before we began," Sarah explained. "Not that I was complaining. I was really nervous when he started to set up, but the wine definitely helped."

The more photos that I moved through, the more that I could see the wine 'helping'. Sarah's telltale blush was coming into her cheeks and she certainly seemed more relaxed. Suddenly the tone of the photos changed from casual snaps to something a little more deliberate. Sarah was now moving through various poses while Liam directed her from behind the camera. She looked absolutely incredible, and once again I was reminded that Liam had obvious talent as a photographer.

Slowly as Sarah began to move through her poses, she began to work her dress down from her shoulders. The lingerie that she had chosen was also a set that I had never seen before. It was dark lace and incredibly thin. The bra gave just barely enough coverage to contain her breasts, and it was so sheer that you could easily make out the shape of her nipples straining against the fabric. The matching thong only just came up over her mound, and at the back it was so thin that it almost disappeared entirely between her cheeks. The dark lace contrasted beautifully against her pale skin.

"What do you think?", Sarah asked me.

"You look absolutely incredible," I replied, pulling my gaze from the screen. "I love you so much."

"Well keep going then," Sarah grinned and then turned back to the computer.

Slowly the poses became more adventurous, until finally we stopped at a photo that had Sarah on all fours, hands and knees on the ground. Her hair was tossed to the side and she was staring straight into the camera with a look of unbridled lust in her eyes. Her breasts were hanging beneath her and you could just make out the dark skin of he areola emerging above the lace of her bra.

"We took a bit of a break after this shot. Liam topped up my glass with pretty much half the bottle of wine," Sarah laughed. "After another 10 minutes of drinking wine by a creek in my underwear I guess he figured I'd be a little more complacent. He wanted to take some more shots, but he pointed out that I had dirt on my hands and knees from the last few poses. So...he said that the only solution was to wash off in the creek..."

I felt a slight lump in my throat; I knew where this was going.

"Of course, he didn't want me to get the lingerie wet, so he suggested I take a quick dip in the nude," Sarah went on. "I made him promise to turn around and not to take any shots while I went in, but to be honest I didn't really expect him to keep his word. Pretty much as soon as I was coming out of the water, he was ready and waiting with the camera."

The next photo showed Sarah emerging from the creek. She had one foot in the water and one on the bank, her hands clamped across her chest and her crotch, but very clearly naked. She was dripping wet from the neck down and in the high quality photo you could even make out the goose bumps across her arms and legs. She had a look of mock indignation on her face and it looked like Liam had snapped her in the middle of telling him off. Obviously he couldn't care less, as this photo was followed by a dozen more of Sarah cautiously making her way up the sloped bank, trying desperately to keep herself covered and not fall over. Eventually Sarah stopped me when we reached a photo of her wrapped in a towel, scowling directly at the camera.

"I didn't realise until I had the towel around me," Sarah said, "but Liam had packed up all of my clothes while I was in the water. He was pretty determined to get a few more shots in before we finished. I've got to be honest, after the wine along with the fact that I was standing out in the woods in only a towel...I didn't put up much of a protest. I was actually kind of hoping this would happen..."

Given the message that I'd received from Sarah the night before, I had assumed as much. My mind was still racing wondering how much Sarah had decided to show Liam. Had she gone as far as his coworker? Had she completely exposed herself to our old friend? Or had she gone further? Taking a deep breath, I moved to the next picture.

Sarah was now standing with one arm across her chest. She was holding the towel against her body while it hung loosely in front of her, leaving the curves of her figure exposed. You could make out the sides of her breasts and the gentle curve of her hips. Her other hand was running through her hair while she pouted at the camera. The next shot showed Sarah with her back turned. Her legs were shoulder width apart, her left arm outstretched, dangling the towel away from her body. You could see every detail of her back, her smooth legs and beautifully toned bum. Between her legs you could make out the slightest glimpse of her pussy lips protruding.

As I moved to the next picture, my heart leapt in my chest. Sarah was now facing the camera, the towel nowhere in sight. Both hands were positioned over her crotch, and her chest was completely on display. Her body was still covered with goosebumps and her rock hard nipples were pointing directly at the camera. She was blushing furiously with an embarrassed smile on her face as Liam got his first ever look at her breasts.

I kept moving through the photos as Sarah struck a number of poses, her hands still firmly clasped over her crotch. Eventually she was sitting on the floor, her knees up in front of her chest firmly together with her feet in front of her crotch. Clearly Liam was kneeling down for this shot as the photo was lined up perfectly with her. She was looking at the camera with a shocked expression.

"Right up until this point I thought that everything was still pretty tasteful," Sarah said. "This is the exact moment that Liam told me to show him my cunt."

I was shocked. Sarah had always hated when people used that word, she found it demeaning, and I'd never heard it actually come out of her mouth. No wonder she looked so shocked in the photo, I doubt it was ever something she expected an old friend to say to her.

"The moment he said that word, it was like a jolt of electricity through my body," Sarah went on. "I suddenly felt completely exposed in the most incredible way. I wanted to show him babe, I wanted Liam to see everything. I made a snap decision right there. I was going to do whatever he said..."

Sarah reached forward and clicked to the next photo. My heart stopped. She was now sitting legs wide apart. She had a dazed look on her face as she sat with her knees bent and hands resting on top. It appeared that on top of buying a new dress and lingerie, Sarah had also taken the time to shave herself completely smooth. Her bald pussy was completely exposed to the camera, slightly parted and very wet. Every detail was clearly visible, from her smooth outer lips, to her slightly darker protruding inner lips.

I could not believe how excited I was, knowing that Liam was kneeling only feet from her when this photo was taken. Liam, who had always lusted after Sarah, shamelessly flirting with her while she frustrated him with her rejection, was now kneeling in front of her while she opened her legs and presented her cunt to him on his orders.

The next photo showed Sarah pulling her pussy open, one hand on either side. The photo was both erotic and obscene. You could clearly see her clitoris, the opening to her vagina and juices leaking from her. I started moving through the photos as they steadily became more and more involved. As they moved across the screen Sarah explained the instructions that Liam was giving her, telling her to 'open her cunt' or 'squat and spread'. I eventually reached a photo where Sarah was on her knees; face down on the ground with her hands on each of her ass cheeks.

"Liam told me to get into this position," Sarah explained. "Then he told me to 'spread my holes'."

I took a sharp breath as the next photo came up. Sarah's knees were spread apart in the dirt, her hands firmly gripping her ass cheeks as she spread them obscenely apart. Her asshole was completely exposed to the camera and her pussy lips had pulled open, brazenly displaying the inside of her vagina.

"He told me to 'wink' my asshole." Sarah said. "I couldn't believe the way he was talking to me. On any other day I would have slapped him in his face, but I was just so excited. I didn't want to refuse, I wanted to be obedient. So...so I started clenching my ass. He was so close with his camera and was just laughing as I knelt there winking my asshole at him. I've never felt so excited and humiliated at the same time." Sarah's voice was trembling slightly but I could tell she was feeling more confident as she narrated her experience.

"After that, he told me I could stand up again." Sarah continued. "Then he told me I had a choice. I could either get dressed now, or he could keep my clothes and we could walk back to the car. It was so humiliating, I think he knew that I was enjoying this and he wanted to hear me say it out loud."

"What did you say?" I asked, although I was sure I already knew the answer.

Sarah hesitated for a moment before replying, "I said he could keep the clothes."

I could not believe my luck. Sarah was more or less playing out my greatest fantasy and showing no signs of stopping. I wondered what Liam was thinking during this. Had he ever imagined that he would have Sarah in the position? Had he ever imagined that he would get to see her expose herself like this? When I asked Sarah what his reaction was, she just told me that he gave a smug laugh and told her to 'get a wiggle on'.

The next photos were shot from behind and showed Sarah making her way back down the trail. My heart started racing as I remembered where they were. This trail followed the length of the creek and it was pretty unusual to go a couple of minutes without seeing someone else. I remembered that Sarah had said that they'd gone about 10 minutes down the track to find an isolated spot, and now she was walking, barefoot and naked down that long stretch.

Less than a dozen photos later, Sarah encountered her first person. An older couple appeared in the shot up ahead, walking in her direction. As they got closer and noticed Sarah you could see the man grinning from ear to ear as he took in her body. The woman on the other hand was giving her a scornful look as she appraised the naked girl in front of her. Next came a young woman dressed in jogging attire. She was followed by a middle-aged man walking his dog and then a young couple carrying fishing rods.

Each person seemed to react differently to the encounter. Some would cover their mouth in shock, some would stare and some would laugh. By the end of the trail Sarah must have passed over 20 different people, giving each and everyone of them an unobstructed view of her naked body. By now Liam had moved in front of her and was snapping photos as she moved towards him. Her face was bright red with embarrassment, but she made no effort to cover her body. Her inner lips were slightly swollen now and even from a distance, you could clearly see that she was wet.

I was hit with the sudden realisation of what lay at the end of the trail. It was an open-air car park set just back from the creek. There was an area with picnic tables and barbecues where people would congregate. Any my fiancée was about to walk bare naked, right into the middle. The next photo jumped forward a bit. Sarah was no longer on the trail and Liam was once again walking behind her. She was moving towards a table on the edge of a car park where a group of five guys were sitting. A couple of them were dressed in university jumpers, the same local university that Sarah and I had been to not so long ago.

"They all started cheering the moment I stepped out into the car park," Sarah said. "They were all cat calling and beaconing me over, so Liam said that we should go say hi. They were surprisingly well behaved. Of course Liam wouldn't let us leave without a group photo..."

Just as I was coming to terms with the photo of my naked fiancée chatting to a group of fully clothed strangers, everyone shifted position in the next photo. They were now all standing over by Liam's car. The group of guys either side of Sarah were clearly laughing in the photo, while she was smiling nervously at the camera.

"One of them noticed my engagement ring and told Liam that he was a lucky guy to have a girl like me," Sarah explained. "Liam told them that he wasn't my fiancé, just a friend. They all seemed to find that pretty funny. They liked it even more when he told them to lift me up." As she said this, I clicked to the next photo.

Sarah was now being raised into the air by two of the guys. They were holding her in a seated position, each with one hand under her thighs and the other supporting her back. I felt like I knew what we coming before I clicked to the next photo. Sure enough, as it came onto the screen I was greeted with the sight of my fiancée, legs spread wide open and a shocked look on her face.

"They lifted me up so quickly I barely had time to react," Sarah said. "Of course Liam was helping them along with instructions. Even with my legs wide open it wasn't enough for him, so he told two of the other guys to 'open up her cunt' for him."

The next photo showed the other two with their hands on either side of Sarah's pussy, pulling it wide open for the camera. I felt like I was about to faint. My fiancée was being lifted in the air in a public car park and letting strangers spread her pussy open for the camera. The next photo had Sarah flipped over one of their shoulders. He was holding her in a fireman's carry while two others held her legs apart. At the same time they were using their free hands to pull her ass cheeks open, giving a perfect display of her asshole. Each one in the group had a shit-eating grin on their faces, clearly unable to believe their luck.

"After that Liam had them load me into the car for him," Sarah said. "He still hadn't given me my clothes back so I had to stay naked for the whole drive home. I was getting so turned on I'm pretty sure he could smell me in the car," she gave a nervous chuckle as she said this. "I thought that once we got back to his, he would give me my dress or a towel or something...but no."

The picture on the screen confirmed this. Sarah was now standing across the street from Liam's apartment, hands at her side and her face bright red. She was standing stark naked on a residential street in broad daylight.

"This was about half an hour before people would usually be getting home from work," Sarah explained. "I was really lucky that we didn't see anyone. A couple of cars drove past while he was making me do jumping jacks, but they didn't slow down."

"He made you do jumping jacks?" I asked.

"Yeh, like star jumps," Sarah continued. "He said he wouldn't unlock the door until I either did a cartwheel or ten jumping jacks. I didn't really fancy falling on my bare ass, so they seemed like the easy option. I had to do them right outside the front door to the building."

As we clicked through the photos of Sarah jumping up and down with her arms and legs spread, I was soaking in every detail. You could see her breasts lifting and falling as she jumped up and down, her pussy lips parting as she leapt up and spread her legs. I couldn't believe how much control Sarah had handed over to Liam. He seemed to take it in his stride, almost like he was playing out every fantasy that he'd ever had about her all in the space of a few hours.

Sarah reached over and took my hand in hers. "This next part is a video, and it's the last part of the shoot," she seemed suddenly nervous as she spoke. "I never intended for it to go this far, but I really wanted it at the time. Please don't be mad?"

I felt increasingly worried as Sarah brought up the video on the monitor and pressed play. As the screen lit up and focused, it showed Sarah now sitting at the foot of Liam's bed, her knees pulled up against her chest, still completely naked. The camera seemed to be set up on a tripod facing Sarah at an angle, and she was looking past it, at something of screen. Then Liam's voice came across the speakers.

"You're soaking wet, aren't you?" said Liam's voice.

Sarah didn't respond, instead just bit her bottom lip and nodded slightly.

"Would you like to show the camera?" Liam prompted.

Sarah hesitated for a moment, glancing over at the camera. Then she looked back to Liam before slowly lowering her eyes and parting her legs. With the lighting in the bedroom and the high quality video capturing her, there was no mistaking that she was completely soaked. Her shaved pussy and its inner lips were slightly swollen and as she parted her legs, it opened slightly, showing the juices leaking from her.

"We can do better than that I think," Liam's voice continued. "Spread your legs and open up. Show me that sopping wet cunt."

Sarah's eyes widened as she stared back at Liam. She was trembling slightly, her breath getting shorter and shallower. Now placing her feet on either corner of the bed, she arched her back, thrusting her pussy forwards. With a hand on either side of her mound she pulled her pussy lips apart, opening up her cunt on full display. She was so wet that her juices were now dripping from her and forming a small wet spot on the bed sheets beneath her.

Liam emerged from the side of the frame, moving towards Sarah. He knelt down in front of her, now inches away from her exposed pussy. She just held her position, looking back at him, trembling even more now. From the camera's position he had his back to the viewer, but the angle was set up in a way that he didn't block any of the view of Sarah. Without another word, he reached out and ran his hand along my fiancée's exposed sex as she let out a whole body shudder. He held up his fingers, now glistening with Sarah's juices, and held them in front of her face. Seemingly understanding what it was that he wanted, Sarah parted her lips slightly. Liam slid his flingers into her mouth and Sarah began to suck on them. She closed her eyes and let out the slightest moan as she slowly sucked Liam's fingers, savouring the taste of herself.