Sarah's Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bam641
bam641
181 Followers

Liam pulled his fingers from her mouth and slid back down to a kneeling position between her legs. Sarah was still holding her lips spread open, feet wide apart. He lined up two fingers with the opening of her vagina, then looked up at her.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" he asked.

Sarah bit her bottom lip again, staring down at Liam. She seemed unsure. Unsure of herself, unsure of the situation. She was an engaged woman, sitting spread naked in front of her old friend while he knelt with his fingers pressed against the opening of her pussy. After a long moment of hesitation, she nodded.

"Say it," Liam demanded. "Say that you want me to make you cum."

"I...I want you to make me cum," Sarah replied meekly.

"Say it like you mean it," Liam demanded again. "I want to hear it in your voice."

"Please Liam, I want you to make me cum," Sarah moaned. She pulled back further on her pussy lips, spreading them obscenely for his waiting fingers. "I want your fingers in my cunt, I want you to make me..."

Sarah stopped suddenly, her eyes shooting open as Liam drove his fingers deep inside her. My heart stopped as I watched Sarah's eyes roll back as she sunk into the bed, her open legs inviting Liam inside of her. Liam wasted no time in working his fingers back and forth, expertly probing every inch of my fiancée's welcoming pussy.

Sarah was moaning and writhing on the bed, thrusting her hips towards Liam as he continued fingering her. I could tell it wasn't going to take long for her to finish. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Liam had always pined after Sarah from the moment that he had met her. Always lusted over her, knowing deep down that he would never have her. But now here he was, fingers deep inside her snatch, making her squirm and writhe with pleasure on his bed.

Apparently deciding that fingering Sarah wasn't enough for him, Liam pulled out his fingers, placed his hands on either side of her pussy and wrapped his mouth over her open lips. Sarah's groaning instantly switched from deep and intermittent to a high-pitched and constant moan. Liam was furiously lapping at her cunt, his tongue running over every millimetre, licking up her juices. Turning his fingers upwards, he slid them back inside her and started rubbing against her g-spot.

Instantly Sarah went rigid. She arched her back upwards, shoulders pressed against the bed; her hips thrust towards Liam's mouth and fingers, and let out a scream. Liam pulled back at the exact moment that the orgasm crashed through her body, and in that moment a jet of liquid shot from Sarah's open pussy. She was squirting!

I had never seen Sarah squirt before, yet here she was on the screen in front of me, squirting furiously from her swollen cunt. Her back still arched, her hips were shaking as the orgasm rocked through her body and jet after jet spurted from her sex.

Liam sat back watching as the orgasm took control of Sarah. It took about 30 seconds for it to completely subside. By the end of it Sarah was lying back on the bed spread-eagle, covered in a sheen of sweat and panting to catch her breath. Her pussy was spread obscenely open, red and swollen, and the bed sheets between her legs were soaked with her juices. While she lay there dazed and panting, Liam moved out of frame and returned holding another camera. He started snapping away, capturing my fiancée's spread open and naked body. Sarah just lay there, still quivering slightly as the orgasm subsided.

"Beautiful..." Liam said, as he continued snapping photos. "These might be the best shots I've ever taken."

He was moving around her, capturing every angle as he continued talking to her. "My god, you've got a nice tight cunt on you Sarah. I can't believe how sweet you tasted."

He stood at her feet, lining up the camera to get a full body shot of Sarah with her legs open, the pool of her cum visible between her thighs. "I might have to get some of these framed for the office," he said with a sneering laugh. "Would you like that Sarah? Would you like it if I had a photos hanging on my wall of you? Photos showing your swollen red cunt, up on display for anyone to see?"

Sarah let out a long moan. Seemingly unable to speak she mumbled a reply, "Mhmm."

"I'll take that as a yes," Liam said with a sneer. With that, he turned back to the video camera and shut it off.

As the screen went black I sat there staring at it, trying to process what I had just seen. Sarah turned to me anxiously and said, "You're not mad...are you."

"No," I said, finding my voice. "No...babe that was incredible. I can't believe you did all of that. What happened after?"

"Nothing really," Sarah replied. He left me to sleep and he crashed on the couch. I sent those messages to you and then pretty much passed out straight away. The next morning I still didn't have any clothes. He let me put some on after I'd made him a coffee and let him watch me shower. I pretty much headed straight back up here after that."

As she was saying this she started to run her hand over my crotch. I was already rock hard and straining against my pants. I let Sarah take me by the hand and pull me towards our bedroom. Within seconds we were both butt naked and Sarah was riding me as I lay back on the bed. She was soaking wet and I could feel her drenching me with her juices and she bucked back and forth on top of me. As I looked up at my beautiful fiancée my mind was filled with thoughts of what I had just seen. How Sarah has exposed herself in front of our friend and other strangers. How Liam, after years of lusting after Sarah, had finally bent her to his will, stripped her naked and humiliated her in front of his camera. Whenever he saw her from now on, he could look at her body, knowing exactly what she's hiding beneath her clothes. Knowing exactly what her most intimate details look like, how she feels, how she smells, how she tastes. As this last thought formed in my head, Sarah let out a deep moan as she started to cum. Instantly I exploded inside her, filling her with my cum. She started rocking faster and faster, and for the second time that night, I got to see my fiancée squirt.

Within minutes of collapsing on top of me, Sarah was deep asleep. I lay there, running my hands over he smooth body, basking in the afterglow. I could not believe how lucky I was to have this woman in my life. With our wedding not far in the future, I couldn't help but wonder if she would still be as adventurous as a married woman. I fell asleep wondering what possible opportunities would present themselves in the future.

bam641
bam641
181 Followers