Sarah's Second Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah actually nodded her head up and down at a surprisingly rapid rate. I was just expecting a simple nod. She responded with a lot of enthusiasm which was a very pleasant surprise for me. The very act of her standing above the rear of the house totally naked and on complete display, without any question or hesitation, just confirmed what I had told her before about wanting other people to see her naked and to see her true need and desire of submitting to another person.

I walked up to her left side and put my left hand over her pussy and my right hand over the cheeks of her ass and just held them there. She wasn't expecting this and a sound of surprise came out of her mouth. I gave her two very sharp spanks, one of each cheek, and told her to remain silent or face severe punishment. She nodded one time in acceptance.

I began working a finger into her pussy crack and found it as wet as expected. I was also working another finger from behind into her vagina and spreading her juices over and around her asshole. This little puckered opening was soon easily accepting my index finger through its sphincter doorway and into her rectum. I worked a finger from the front into her wet fuck hole and managed to get the tip of my thumb on top of her clit after squatting down to get the proper leverage and angle. I soon had both fingers going in and out in opposing directions while I lightly circled her clit head with my thumb. Her clit was really quick to pop out of its hiding place, which told me that she had been sexually aroused for quite awhile now. I increased the in and out motion of the fingers in her pussy and her asshole. This caused her to start pumping her hips back and forth, trying to get each finger in to its deepest point, and to jerk up and down on occasion too, as the increasing sensations shot out from her clit throughout her entire body. Her breathing was getting very rapid. And not a sound came out of her mouth. Not even a moan. I knew she wanted to put sounds to her intense rise towards a powerful orgasm but she was forbidden to utter a word or a sound and she was obeying, as required.

I knew the orgasm was not too far off and I definitely did not want her to cum so soon, so I yanked my fingers out of her holes and my thumb away from her clit, and left her stranded at her current point of arousal with no chance of reaching orgasm. I love doing that to a woman. There have been occasions where I have done that over twenty times before allowing a sub to cum. I once brought a sub to near orgasms several times a day for a week without allowing her to cum. I have so much fun with that because I think that watching a woman release herself to the abyss of ultimate pleasure, after being denied that release for so long, is one of the greatest pleasures I have ever experienced. And I'm always seeking that new and special orgasm that exceeds the power of the previous record holder. I would guess that it is the same kind of pleasure/satisfaction a woman receives after she has played with, teased, stimulated, sucked, and otherwise controlled a man's cock from flaccid to rock hard, and finally culminating with a cum shooting orgasm. She knows she is the one who is responsible for this orgasmic creation and thoroughly enjoys the entire process. I should say 'most women' anyway. There are always some who can't get past themselves.

"We are going to walk down to the front yard now. We'll be going along the driveway so that will involve you being fully exposed to the house for a much further distance than just taking the short path straight to the front lawn. I am going to put a blindfold over your eyes so you will have to depend on me to get you there safely. I'm also going to handcuff your hands behind your back and I will lead you down the hill by the leash attached to the chain and nipple clamps. When I pull the chain, you follow. When I say stop, you stop. If I tell you to squat and piss, you will squat and piss. If I tell you to get on your knees and suck my dick, you will take it into your mouth and suck it until I blow a wad of cum down your throat. Nod if you understand."

Sarah nodded once again. If she was apprehensive about what she was going to be doing, she wasn't showing it at all. She has made no attempt to speak or even indicate that she wanted to speak.

"Tell me yes or no: Are you committed to obedience?"

"Yes."

"Do you need to be my submissive?"

"Yes."

"Do you crave to be treated as a submissive slave?"

"Yes."

"You have absolutely no doubt in your mind that this is what you want and must have at all costs?"

"Yes."

"When we get to the front yard, I will remove the blindfold and cuffs. I will put you into another position that you will perform quite frequently as a submissive. Once you are in that position in the front yard, I will allow you to ask me two questions and I will ask you two questions. Everything that you perform, will have done to you, or that you participate in, will be filmed on HD video. I will also take hundreds of still shots of you at various times. Even if you only last through the 24 hour testing period, I retain the right to show those videos and pictures to anyone I may choose and put them on the internet. Any images of your face will be blurred so that you cannot be identified. I want you to think very hard about something as we make our way to the front yard. "You are on open display to anybody in the house right now, and have been since we first arrived. You will be on full display as you walk down the driveway. You are also on display to any of the neighbors in the distance who might be watching through binoculars. And you will be fist fucked and used for various sexual activities while on the front lawn in plain view of anybody who happens to come along or look out the windows of the house. I want you to concentrate on those thoughts and feelings that you experiencing as we go along. When I ask you to tell me about them in detail, you will describe everything in extremely intimate detail to my satisfaction or this 24 hour test will come to an immediate halt and I will return you to the campus with no possibility of returning here again. Do you fully understand what I have said and what you are to do?"

Sarah nodded again. She was definitely nervous. I could see the fear in her eyes, though not nearly as much as I saw while she sat naked in the campus parking lot only an hour earlier. I also saw anxiety and humiliation because of her being completely exposed and on public display. She was also thinking about what she was going to feel, both emotionally and sexually, while being closely filmed with the possibility of other people watching her perform. The entire purpose of all of this was to instill trust and confidence in her and the understanding that, without it, she was not going to succeed in achieving her craving desire and need to learn and experience total submission to anyone. If Sarah can't do a simple performance like this, then the ability to continue would not exist.

I told her to stand at attention and she immediately brought her feet together and her arms to her side. I placed a blindfold over her eyes. It was one with a buckle and strap in the back so that it could be put on tightly. I moved behind her and pulled one wrist back and slowly closed one handcuff link just above her hand. It wasn't really tight but it wouldn't come off either. I very slowly brought back her other wrist and cuffed it also. Now her hands were behind her back and any control she thought she might have retained was now gone. I could do anything I wanted and she would be unable to stop me. Helplessness and vulnerability were now added to the adventure.

"I'll bet you're feeling pretty helpless and vulnerable about now, aren't you Sarah sub?"

Sarah sub nodded once again. Still maintaining silence as required.

Once again I got the urge to tease her, so I started playing with her pussy. I inserted two fingers into her sloppy wet channel and pumped them in and out a number of times before I pushed both of them all the way in and just held them motionless. I squatted down in front of her again and used my thumb to push on the top of her clit. At the same time, I began pushing out with my two fingers from behind her clit. Her reaction was immediate and intense. I had to stop within seconds as I thought she was going to cum right then and there and I wasn't about to let that happen.

I removed my fingers from her pussy, picked up the leash, and gave it a light tug forward. Sarah took an awkward tentative step in her blindfolded darkness. Another light tug was followed by another step. I let her begin slowly, to let her build the confidence that I wasn't going to lead her off of a cliff. There was no cliff to lead her off to begin with, but she needed to deal with her fear of this new unknown in her life.

Little by little, Sarah began to take faster steps and, in a matter of about 50 feet, she actually began following the lead of the leash almost naturally. I would pull to the left and she would angle to the left. I even walked her around in a circle and she followed without hesitation. I would say 'stop' and she would stop. We slowly, but steadily, navigated the back and forth direction of the driveway down from the third level to the second level and out onto the front lawn. It took about 20 minutes but I had also stopped her a few times to play with her clit or stick a finger into her asshole. I even pushed my first two fingers of each hand into her at the same time. Two in her pussy and two in her ass, pumping them in and out until the juices began to flow down her legs and completely over my fingers. I could also see her muscles twitching now and then as she neared the orgasm level once again. And that was as far as I was going to allow her to go until the appropriate time. I was going to keep her hot, wet, frustrated, and willing to beg for more.

I led her out into the middle of the front lawn and faced her away from the house toward the trees and the thick tall shrubbery on the edge of the property that gave us most of our privacy. I removed the blindfold and gave her a short, but passionate, kiss that she returned almost desperately. She was fired up and hot and ready to roll, it would seem. I removed the cuffs and rubbed her wrists softly for a minute or two. I also ran my hands over her ass cheeks with a few quick but firm grips of her flesh. And a few smacks just for the hell of it.

"Position #1," was all I said and she instantly spread her feet wide and put her hands behind her head. Not bad for a fresh beginner. I slowly loosened the clamp on her right nipple and removed it. My mouth was right there, sucking that beautifully long nipple, and began sucking and biting on it gently but firmly. Her mouth was closed but I heard a soft moan in her chest as I continued sucking on the hard, super sensitive, erect flesh. I applied various hard and soft bites all over its entire length. I repeated this with her other nipple and her entire body went into super arousal mode now that the painful clamps were no longer torturing her tits.

I whispered into her ear: "Do you want to cum my little perverted slut?"

"Oh God yes Master. Please let me cum for you. Please Sir. I have been on the edge for so long I can hardly keep my legs from shaking. Please, please, please let me cum."

In a really soft and barely audible voice, I said, "Not now my beautiful sub. I may let you cum after you accept a fist into your ass. We will see if you can even do that. Cuming is not a priority, but a fist in your cunt is mandatory. Shall we begin slut?"

"Yessssssssssss," was all she said in a hissing whisper.

"The #2 position is on your knees with your head and tits touching the ground, your hands held behind your back and your knees spread as wide as they will go while still holding your ass high up into the air. Get in that position now."

Sarah dropped to the ground without a second thought and positioned herself as I had described. I had to show her where to position her knees and how to arch her back to place her ass at an upward angle. I advised her that this position required her to maintain tit contact with the ground. Under no circumstances were either of her tits allowed to lose contact with the ground for any reason. The penalty for disobeying would be very hard swats of a wood paddle on each cheek. The number of strokes to be determined at the time of the offense. If her tits lost contact with the ground during the paddling, she would receive more strokes to each cheek for each offense. I also advised that her head was to remain turned to the left at all times. I also told her that she was allowed to express sexual arousal whenever she was in this position unless told otherwise. The verbal silence was to stay in effect, so no talking would be allowed or tolerated, unless given permission to do so. I told her that I wanted to clearly hear her sexual arousal without words.

I told her to remain still while I set up the HD video camera on a tripod and the smaller hand camcorder on another tripod so that the action would be taped from both sides. After setting up the video, I took the digital pocket camera and began taking stills of her in this position from every angle. Close-ups were my favorite. I told her how beautiful she looked in this position. I described how her asshole and her pussy were completely open. I told her how her outer labia had parted and what clear pictures I was taking of her inner labia lips, her clitoris, her flowing juices, and the entrance of her vagina. I reminded her that she was never allowed to use these vanilla words to describe her sex parts when speaking of them, as I had warned her earlier. I could because I was her Master and I could do anything I want.

I had her use her hands to spread her ass cheeks as wide apart as they would go and took a large number of very close up shots of her soft wrinkly brown eye. I had her insert a finger from each hand into her rear hole and pull it open as far as she could while I used the flash to get a few shots inside of her rectum. She groaned a little while I was taking the pictures so I knew she was terribly humiliated and embarrassed. I wondered if she was thinking about tens of thousands of people looking at the inside of her ass on the internet.

"Are you humiliated by showing me the inside of your ass?"

"Yes Sir. I've never even thought of showing anyone the inside of my ass except for a doctor. This is so embarrassing."

"Well, my little cum beggar, there is absolutely nothing that you should not be extremely happy and proud to show me, or do for me, or perform for me. Nothing what-so-ever."

"It is easier said than done Sir. Time will change that for me, I'm sure Sir."

"I'm finished with the still shots so you can put your hands behind your back again. I told you earlier that you could ask me two questions at this time. Do you have two questions for me?"

"Yes Sir. Is there anybody in the house watching us?"

"Would it make any difference if you knew there were?"

"No Sir. I don't think so. It would probably add a bunch of different thoughts in my head but I would still obey you no matter what Sir. But I would really like to know how it is that you can have me out here on the lawn in front of this house when you are just a tenant in the apartment over the studio."

"The answer to your first question is 'no'. The owners of the house are traveling in Europe for the next two months and I have full use of the house and the property in addition to my apartment."

'Thank you for telling me Sir. May I ask my second question now Sir?"

"You have already asked two questions. You asked if they are they home and about being on the front lawn. If you want to ask me another question, you will have to ask me to apply two strokes of the paddle to each ass cheek as payment. Do you wish to buy another question?"

Sarah thought about that for a few seconds only.

"Please use the paddle on my ass Sir. I have a question a really need to ask you."

I didn't smack her ass really hard. Just hard enough to sting impressively. Two long skinny red marks appeared on each side of each of her ass cheeks just after I had put my favorite paddle back into the box. I softly ran my hands over the entire area, down her thighs, and back up to cup her pussy for a moment.

"Go ahead with your extra question slut."

"When are you going to let me suck your cock and taste your cum?"

"When you earn it slut."

"Thank you Sir."

"You're welcome. Now I have two questions for you to answer. Are you ready to do so in complete honesty?"

"Yes Sir. I will gladly tell you anything you want to know, no matter what it is."

"Do you want to be owned by another person? To be their personal private property? To give up all of your rights as an individual? To willingly turn over absolute control of your physical, emotional, mental, and sexual being to another person for their personal pleasure, or amusement, or even for their entertainment? To be used or abused in any possible way they may wish or desire of you?

"I have not thought about that Sir. I'm just now beginning to learn how to act, perform, and respond to your wishes and commands in the proper manner expected and required of a submissive. Being owned by another person would be quite a leap of faith on my part and a totally new direction in my life. In all honesty Sir, I couldn't possibly answer that question at this time. I will say that, when the time for that question to be answered actually arrives, I would only consider being owned by you. I would also need to know, with that ownership, if it would also include the freedom to pursuit my other dreams and life's desires in addition to being your submissive slave."

"That was an excellent answer Sarah slut. It is a statement that I fully respect and am actually surprised to hear you speak so positively about at such an early stage of awareness of the lifestyle you are experimenting with today. Even if you choose to continue on after today, it will be a long time before you will need to make that decision. Are you ready for the second question?"

"I hope so Sir. I have never met anyone as direct as you are and that can be a bit intimidating. Saying 'yes' is almost like putting every single piece of my life on a table for you to pick through without being able to keep anything for myself."

"Let's not get carried away with the 'honesty' requirement. Being 'honest' doesn't require you to openly express or expose every facet of what you think or feel about anything and everything in your sexual and emotional being. It only means that what you do choose to be open about is expressed with complete truth and honesty. That's what builds trust, attachment, love, friendship, and a special bond that many people never get to experience. This is not an enemy prison camp where you will be interrogated and tortured until you reveal every secret you have hidden inside of you. You are allowed to tell me that you don't wish to discuss something, at any time, as long as you are willing to leave the possibility of discussion open at a later time and date. Even though you live as a submissive, that doesn't mean that you give up your identity and everything else that makes up who you really are as a person. I'll give you an oddball example. It's pretty stupid but it may explain what I mean about honesty to you. Hypothetically: You like to hold your cupped hand in your pee stream when you empty your bladder.

The likelihood of my asking you if you like to hold your cupped hand in your pee stream is probably less than winning the lottery three weeks in a row. If I did ask you that question, you can tell me you do or you can tell me that you don't want to discuss that with me at that time. I would recognize that you may not pee on your hand but you may have thoughts about golden showers that that question might lead to and you probably aren't prepared to tell me about. You can also tell me that you do have some kinky thoughts about peeing that you will discuss with me at a later time when you will be more comfortable in engaging in that line of thought. There are many answers to that question that would not be dishonest or untruthful. And that is acceptable to me one hundred percent. What is unacceptable to me would be an answer like: 'No..... That's disgusting. I think anything to do with peeing is perverted and only sick people do things like that.' That would be totally dishonest. It would be an outright lie. If and when I should ever find out the truth, you would be confronted and punished severely. You cannot be a submissive and a liar at the same time. That is a total impossibility. Make very sure that you understand that concept without any doubt or question."