Sarah's Secret Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, filthy whore?!" the woman shouted at her, face to face. Erika could feel the blood pulsing through the woman's veins as she locked her hands around Erika's arms. There was no need to reply as the woman quickly shifted their positions around, rolling Erika over so she laid face down and then sitting down on her back, one leg to either side of Erika's body. She grabbed both of Erika's arms again and pulled them behind her, forcing her breasts into the ground. Erika yelped in pain, but the woman seemed relentless. In the distance they could hear Sarah yelling something, coming closer, but she was too far out right now to do anything.

Meanwhile in the other end, Jennifer was watching the action, stunned by the brutality of it all, reluctant to expose herself to danger.

The woman tried to tuck the red shirt together and gag Erika with it, but it had little effect so she tossed it away and started grabbing at the straps of the sports bra, evaluating their usefulness.

A moment later Erika found her arms tied behind her back tightly. Luckily, Sarah had finally closed the distance and was trying to push the woman off Erika's back, explaining they were playing a game of dares and that it was just for fun. Jennifer, noticing Sarah intervening, mustered the will to move as well and quickly made her way to the scene on her bike.

Noticing she's outnumbered, the woman let Erika go, arms still tied to her back and shirt loating in the water a few feet away. "You better get your slut girlfriend out of this park this instant or I'm calling the cops, you hear me?" she sneered, staring intently at Sarah while Jennifer helped Erika to her feet. She brushed dirt and grass off her gently.

"We will, there's a trail just down there around the bend that takes us to our hideout and we've got clothes for her there. We will be out of here in a minute, just don't call the cops, please, it was all fun and games. It will never happen again, I promise."

The path Sarah was talking about was the exact same Erika had thought of as a great hideout if things should go bad, and she had left her clothes behind the door of the cottage this morning. Hopefully Sarah wouldn't bring them there and find the clothes, it would be hard to explain if she found them and figured out they were Erika's.

The woman steamed off, back whence she came. Meanwhile, Jennifer had started untying Erika's arms when Sarah interrupted her, "no, don't take them off, the dare is still on. People were allowed to do whatever they wanted to Erika's outfit, remember? Just help her to her feet and return to your position."

Jennifer complied, and secured the knot once more before returning to her bike. Erika looked at her pleadingly, but she had already turned away and didn't return eye contact.

Disappointed it wasn't over yet, and hurting all over from the ambush, Erika starting running again. Her arms at the back was even less comfortable than they were at her sides, but at least it was different, and if Sarah spoke the truth they'd be heading off the public path and up the trail soon enough, that should be the end of it. Jennifer disappeared from view and Sarah's footsteps faded as Erika was once again left practically alone in her nudity.

Now that her shirt was gone, the thong had exposed itself above the waistband of her white skirt, which itself had been pushed down quite a bit in the albeit short wrestle. Erika never would've worn a thong herself, even if it felt comfortable it bore a notion of wantonness. Alas, there was nothing to be done about it now, not until the game was over, and she was so close to finishing it. It would be satisfying in the end to know that she too managed to go through with the dare, despite it being vastly more embarrassing than Jennifer's, and knowing that the last dare was for Jennifer and Erika to come up with, for Sarah, was just the icing on the cake. It would be difficult coming up with something a domme would be reluctant to do but secretly desired, though.

__ Chapter VI - A Familiar Stranger

She'd just made it round the bend to the path that lead up to the abandoned cottage when she met Jennifer waiting on the other side. "Erika, there's something I must tell you." Something's up, Erika worried, and stopped, allowing her friend to speak. "This whole thing is Sarah's idea, I want you to know I didn't come up with any of it."

"It's okay, I'm enjoying it quite a bit, actually. Well, I could do without getting wrestled to the ground. But you know." They both smiled and Jennifer loosened up a bit knowing Erika seemed fine with it all.

"I know Sarah told that woman we'd head up the trail, but she and I inspected the route before you got here and we found the cottage."

This was unexpected, Erika panicked a little inside, fearing the worst and then it hit her.

"We found your clothes in a bag, I recognised them because you wear them to the gym with me. I told Sarah that I'd want to stash away something to cover up with as well if I were to go through with a dare like yours, and pleaded her to just leave it there. After all, if you went and put it on you'd have to be punished according to the rules, and if you didn't everything would be as normal. But she wouldn't listen."

Erika couldn't believe how thorough her friends had been with this friendly dare and cursed herself for not hiding the clothes in a less obvious location.

"So what do we do, where are my clothes, what's the plan?"

"I don't know! Okay? An-and I don't want to know. I'm leaving, I can't take this, I'm sorry. I wanted to warn you," Jennifer almost broke into tears, but straightened herself and gave her friend a hug before getting on her bike, riding into the distance.

Erika stood still, stupefied, trying to figure out the situation. Finally, she decided that waiting around certainly wasn't part of the dare, and the sooner she'd reach the finish line, the sooner it would be over. With that, she took to her feet again, and left her foiled plan B behind her. Halfway there.

Minutes later, light footsteps approach from behind and Erika can't help but think she's heard them before. "Well, well, well.." the woman was just behind her to the right, presumably admiring the alterations to the outfit. "It would seem all your buttons have come undone. Shame really, now there's nothing else threatening to abandon you!"

While the woman lost herself in laughter, Erika simply gawked back at her, astonished by how amusing she found her predicament.

"You kn-," catching her breath, "you know, I might be able to make this more exciting for you, show-off."

Obviously not allowed to interrupt and terrified of what could happen if Sarah found out she broke the rules, especially after finding out she knew about the hidden clothes, Erika tried to remain unaffected and kept running, hoping the woman, just as before, would simply let her slip away.

"Not so fast, slut!" the woman almost yelled before grabbing at Erika's thong forcing her to slow down as the fabric wedged itself deeper into the crevices of her intimates. The woman stopped, impelling Erika to do so as well lest the fragile material tear.

*SNAP*

Sadly too slow to react, not expecting the thong to give in so easily, she is suddenly let loose and stumble to maintain balance as she trips forward.

"Haha, oh my, I think you wanted that to happen, dearie. And guess what, I'm glad it did. Oh how glad I am. Hahaha."

Confused as to how easily her clothing could betray her, and surprised to find out the evil intents of her former encounter, Erika gets to her feet and starts fiddling with the thong, rules forgotten in the heat of the moment.

"Hey there," the woman shoots at her before grabbing her hands and moving them away from her body, "don't forget the rules, aren't there rules? Or were you just trying to tempt me into humiliating you?"

"Y-yes, you're right, there are rules. I forgot. Please, let me go." A futile plea, Erika thought, but to her surprise, the woman complies.

"Very well, cutie, just one more thing.."

A minute later, allowing the woman to perform her one thing, knowing full well she has to obey either way and motivated by the opportunity she might leave her alone again, Erika finds herself without a thong, just the skirt, her socks and shoes. Whatmore, the remains of her thong have been tied to her skirt's waistband through a new-found hole in the frail fabric. In the other end of the black fabric there's a large water bottle, half full.

Satisfied with her work, the woman sends Erika on her way with another firm slap to the butt, her third so far this evening. Third time's the charm, she thought, starting at the perilous last two miles.

__ Chapter VII - The Final Stand

Of course, it was obvious what would happen, Erika knew full well what the woman intended with the bottle. The question was how far she'd make it before the inevitable, maybe she'd even make it all the way. The key was to make sure she didn't straighten out her hips too much and that she tried to land softly, allowing the bottle the least possible momentum. She had already made it half a mile without further event, maybe there wasn't enough water in the bottle.

She could sense the female stranger hanging in the back, monitoring her situation. Maybe she was trying to figure out whether Erika was telling the truth about not being allowed to touch her clothing, maybe she just wanted to be there when the skirt fell. Either way, Erika had other things to worry about.

The two lads from earlier were coming up ahead of her. They must've doubled back to meet her, expecting her to run all the way around. They smiled, recognising not her face, but the two white orbs bouncing on her chest with the tantalising reddish brown centers staring back at them invitingly.

"Hey-o, missed us?" Mr. Handsome started, reaching out to meet her twins with his eager hands, half-expecting her to just park them right there in his grip. Erika had other thoughts and deftly slid sideways through the two of them, purposefully brushing her tits against the chest of the other guy, Shy, instead, fighting the urge to wink at him. It wasn't a very well thought out escape, though, as she quickly realised she practically handed Handsome the water bottle which he caught immediately and held onto as she spun around shrieking. And so the material tore, not entirely, thankfully, but just enough to state a point.

"You're not running yet, honey," his grin wide enough to connect ear to ear. His friend, shy as ever, just stood there abashed - watching.

"Fuck you!" Erika muttered, who could blame her. This was supposed to be a dare where the worst case scenario was she'd flaunt some unexplored tit-flesh to the unsuspecting populace of a public park. It was quickly turning into something far more humiliating. She regretted not making her way up to the cottage. Even if her clothes weren't there she knew her way through the woods, she could've made her way over the hill and far away. At least she could've hidden for a while, it would've been cold through the night, but she would at least be safe from the ogling eyes of this prick. Moreover, Sarah wouldn't have found her, and deep down she knew Sarah wouldn't bring this up again - she was just caught in the moment, she wouldn't actually hurt her friend's pride this bad.

But that opportunity passed more than a mile back.

"Now, now, there's no reason to be upset, you wanted this, didn't you? You're an exhibitionist! You get off on the idea of others seeing you naked - see, your nipples don't lie!"

Shamefully, Erika admitted to herself that she was indeed enjoying her predicament, just a bit. Not enough to just let it play, though. She looked for Sarah, tried to figure out if she was within sight, and then she realised the woman from before was right there, approaching.

"Boys, listen, stripping this fine specimen of her last bit of clothing may be tempting and all, but I for one find it more exciting to watch her struggle with the mental picture of losing it at the hands of nature. That bottle you're holding on to, that's mine."

The two guys obviously hadn't noticed the fourth person in the relatively concealed location between two bends separating the park, and thus the public eyes, from the path.

"Listen, why don't you attach your bottle as well, I've been following her for a while now and my bottle isn't enough weight. If you add yours it might help things along. Do that and we can all enjoy the show from safe distance. Nobody will know we took part in causing it. You wouldn't want me turning you in for rape, would you?" She smiles, turning her face to Erika who openly spits towards her face, sadly missing. "All the more reason to enjoy the show, sweetie," the sporty woman taunts, all smug-like.

And with that, Mr. Handsome finds his water bottle and starts tying it to the ruined thong to join the woman's, but then an idea crosses his mind. He rushes over to the edge of the water and fills his bottle up completely, returns and grabs the other water bottle and fills that to the brim as well. Shy and Sporty watch as Handsome pulls the drawstring of his shorts out and ties it to the hole in Erika's skirt. Then, attaching the two water bottles to the other end of the long thread, he flips it over Erika's shoulder so that it goes all the way from her right butt cheek and over her shoulders, leaving the bottles hanging together with her breasts.

Realising his mistake, he works the thong out of her skirt and loops it around her left shoulder, under her arm and over the string with the bottles - this way the string won't simply slip down her shoulder and trail after her on the ground, even though that probably would've done the trick too. Pleased with his work, he presents Erika to his two partners in crime. The woman lights up finally realising his plan and silently applauds his ingenuity. His friend, on the other hand, seems rather displeased and out of place. Mirroring Shy's expression, Erika turns and starts to move, submitting to her fate.

__ Chapter VIII - Total Exposure

Her lower lips glistened with moisture as Erika trodded her last mile, reluctant to run simply because the motion would surely allow the string to slide inch by inch until it lifted her skirt all the way out of the way. It would only take a few inches before the waistband passed her hipbones and her waist got too thin to resist, and as soon as that moment hit, it would slip all the way up to rest under her breasts.

The length of it could maybe hide her front enough while standing, but running it would definitely give way for people to admire her naked womanhood. Of course, at the back it was a different story entirely, as soon as the skirt flew north it would completely expose her shapely butt for all to see.

She couldn't believe how exciting this had turned out to be, despite her reluctance to expose so much flesh. It was almost a relief that it had been at the hands of three, well, technically two strangers and an innocent bystander.

Erika's mind tried to block out the woman and Mr. Handsome, thinking of this as a show for Shy.

The group of three were walking in the back, close enough to catch up fast, far enough away to not be with her. Behind them, another woman's footsteps approaches. Sarah.

"Erika! Wow, let me catch up." she shouts, ignoring the tail completely and making her way up to Erika's side. "You've seen better days! Haha, cheer up, there's only a hundred yards left, the bridge is right there."

Sarah reaches under the skirt, experimenting. Surprised she jumps backwards, not expecting neither the lack of underwear nor the wetness she met. "I thou-" she starts, but eying Erika's shoulder she smiles knowingly, "oh, there's your thong. Very well." she bites her lip softly admiring her damsel in distress.

Before Erika can protest, Sarah gives her a hungry kiss and embraces her passionately, holding her tight.

"I love you, Erika. Thank you for being you."

Caught in a web of feelings, Erika goes beet red with embarrassment. She's in a public park, the same one she goes to every day, she's wearing only a skirt, which is about to betray her secrets. She has been groped by a stranger who watched her lose her clothing and not cover up. She's been wrestled to the ground and bound by another stranger who accused her of whoredom, before being forced to endure the fear of her friend turning out to be a sadistic bitch after her other friend abandoned her to fate. Then at the whims of an older woman she's been at the brink of complete exposure for the past ten or twenty minutes, and two guys are eagerly awaiting the spectacular event. And now, her friend who she has been terrified of for the longest two miles of her life, who she knows is a domme, has admitted her love towards her.

Erika is at a completely loss of words, let alone action. Aimlessly she just waits in the warm embrace of Sarah, and the inevitable happens.

"Time to get this show to a climax, folks," Sarah proudly announces to the audience of three as she lets go of Erika, grabs hold of the drawstring hanging over her shoulder and pulls up the curtains to wild applause.

The End..?

12