All Comments on 'Sarah's Secret'

by silkylipsm

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dork

The author is a dork and doesn't know the simplest common terms for this kind of story. Kept using 'come' not 'cum' when referring to things sexual such as 'semen/orgasm/etc.' which totally wreck stories. The author needs to go back to grade school for a refresher by the kids.

lonelyQuadlonelyQuadalmost 9 years ago
GOOD START sorry about the mean comments

At least you were brave enough to publish a story with plot... I am not an editor but I appreciate a story.. You'll get better with practice and constructive feedback...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not perfect but...

Only a "dick" would call you a dork for the simple sin of inexperience. Read other authors and KEEP WRITING. Your idea was fine. Yea. You could have enlarged on it some but that isn't a problem, just a choice.

The kinds of mistakes you are making are the ones easiest to correct. It is harder, much harder, to simply make yourself write and to give your characters some life and personality. That you did fine.

KEEP WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Definitely a "DICK".

That is not meant to be a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Style police at work

Some dork, and I use the term advisedly, complained that the author used "come" rather than "cum"

"Cum" is the spelling nasty little boys use because they think it is more erotic. Authors in mainstream literature use "come" Whenever I see "cum" I conclude that the author is without resources and imagination; he thinks by using a spelling which suggests smut he will make the story more titillating. I'm glad this author resisted such a cheap trick.

As to the story it was too easy to see the twist coming. I'm not sure how it could be better disguised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unfinished story

Finish the story & I'll rate it. Unfinished it rates a single star.

nude__donnanude__donnaalmost 8 years ago
Very Nice

A beautiful story. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderfully written, wonderfully imagined

Most women have a rape or near rape fantasy lurking in the dark corners of their minds, in the ideal at least for some of us it's the idea of being helpless, not in control.

And we know, don't we, that the stranger had to have been invited there by her husband?

scltfellowscltfellowalmost 6 years ago
Very Sexy Tale

I found this a very erotic and sensual tale. I loved the ending and hope their might be a follow up tale where the mystery continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Excellent beginning, the twist at the end, sets up endless possibilities, who is the mystery lover, has her husband set her up, is this going to be the new normal? What we now need is part two and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely perfect

Great story! Just noticed that you’ve added another chapter after a long absence, what a lovely surprise that you’ve decided to write again. This is a well balanced story with plenty of details and suspense, you captured the essence of uncertainty of someone bound and blindfolded. Am off to read the new chapter.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Very nicely done!

R.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkylipsm@silkylipsm
Mature, sensitive, sensuous UK guy, college prof,...loves tasteful erotica, oral sex - mainly giving but won't say no if you'd like to, love the intimacy of voice chat skype/hangouts...even phone if you're discreet....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES