All Comments on 'Sarah's Seminar'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Repent

Not a superb story but you are on the way.No WACC from you either

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
I Love A Happy Ending!

It is refreshing to have an author on this site who can portray a non-needy male who is capable of successfully moving on with his life. Hopefully you will set a good example for the preponderance of male bashing bitch writers that have been popping up lately.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
APPARENTLY THEY WERE ALL CORRECT

and some lived happily ever after. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shame

Beth destroyed her sub Sarah, sorry she died. She loved Arnie, but the marriage was built on her lies. It might have survived if weak Sarah came clean in the beginning, but Beth had her wrapped tight. She took the money made by murdering Sarah to plasticize herself. Too bad that Beth the conniving bitch lived and wasn't torched. I liked Arnie, a good strong male character who stuck by his guns. Hope there is a story entitled Beth, and she gets it worse than Sarah. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story!!!

I am stoked that Arnie didn't cave in to the race traitors. Good ole Arnie knows once the well has been shit in you don't drink from it. 5 * Only thing better would be to find that skin heads lynched Beth and her coons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmm...

Its a nice story, but seems rushed to me. especially the ending.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
SAAAAAAAAAD

story..

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
.Darwinism is a remorseless bitch.

So is that Beth. Too bad about Sarah but that's how the weak ones get weeded out. He found out b4 kids were involed. THEN it would have been sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
how sick

How sick can you get and i don't mean the author some of the people making comments calling this a great story, what a bunch of sick fucks.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
this may be the worst story ever written ...by any human ...ever.

in the last 3 million years

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Creative

Creative and more of a complete plot than many of your othes--even to the timing of the remarriage and suicide. But I think if you would have allowed some contact with Beth, at least before that chance meeting, it would have helped make the ending less rushed. Wouldn't Beth have at least wanted to stick it to Arnie for destroying her pet and lover?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
write by numbers

Stories about black cocks and porn have been done to death. More likely these women get addicted to drugs, get ridden hard and hung up wet. Not original and the suicide is thrown in at the end to make the TTB readers happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It would have been better

if you torched Beth and rescued Sarah. Sarah was severely dominated. She attempted to assert herself when she fell hopelessly in love with Arnie. Beth paid her back by destroying Sarah, her marriage, and getting off scot free. Rescuing Sarah from Beth would have been a more compelling story. Arnie instead of making a plan to save Sarah was complicent in her destruction and suicide. I am not saying reconcile, although possible, I am saying you torched the wrong bitch. I liked this, but I think 'Sarah's Superhero' would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
at least he could

have rearanged Beth face and body , so she could not harm anybody anymore.

funny how low you worship a life in a erotic story. how much a life in your opignion ?

Your mindset equal to Gadaffi or Assad, Hitler ? you really disqualified yourself as an erotic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what I want to know..

is why Sarah's the only one who's dead, and not Beth or those black sacks of shit?

Beth deserves to have bullet through the head.

even then, the least he could have done is fed those bastards their own freshly cut cocks.

sorry, no mercy here

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh my. This story, and worse, these comments.

It's come to something when that fat-ass punk HarryinVa is the wittiest commenter.

What the fuck are all these other people talking about?

Come on Literotica, please, we need some restrictions. At least disallow anonymous comments. they are nothing but cowards.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Arnie was dumb too

He never should have let Sarah put his dick in her mouth. Not after it slurped up a lot of STD's over the preceding few days. He'd better get his dick checked out. Otherwise, an OK story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes

you anonymous COWARD! The author can if he/she chooses to eliminate us anon's. Now to this story... How can Arnie be so fucking stupid not to see Sarah's submissive side? If she is that brainwashed he has to be a moron not to see it after FOUR years of marriage. The author blew it. Too unbelievable. Great concept though poor execution. Speaking of execution, when is Beths?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why

do all stories have sexy blond submissive whores with several jungle creatures of questionable intelligence and doubtful performance who ejaculate 1.6 gallons of milky white stuff 21 times in a 4 hour period with 6 white women with no condoms and no A I D S time for a reality check.

olcountry72olcountry72over 12 years ago
Great story

I really liked this story, the only thing I would have added was where Arnie and his new wife got revenge on Beth and totally destroyed her emotionally and finacially.

DrPlutonDrPlutonover 12 years ago
To Harry in VA

The worst story on this site? Not by a long shot. Read anything by NTRMaster if you want to find a candidate for that title.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Time for

shotgun Willie to preform in Chicago. He was lucky to get rid of the brainwashed whore.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Or,

Should that be perform. Either way it's time to have a blast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the different between a man a wimpass writer

beth and reggie would be dead too.if i have to explain you're a dumby.some way or how dead.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Could Have!!!!!!

Been better read, but the old over used storyline the black guys with the horse dicks is getting to be old hand. It now takes a lot away from the stories.( I should say to me ) Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Submissive?

if Sarah was a true submissive, she never wouldve got married. Beth told Arnie that she controlled EVERY aspect of Sarah's life. Sarah threatened to leave if Beth didn't accept Arnie as numero uno. That's a submissive? Bullshit. And him what a fucking piece of work. Knew Sarah for over four years and not a clue. Pathetic writing, and to top it off you torched the wrong bitch. What a waste of a good idea. REWRITE TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
got WBC jizzing

the ped0, Random, reading and spanking; everyone else found it cliche, predictable, formulaic, improbable - truly a mailed in effort. If you are capable of better don't submit a story you found in the bin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You call this a story?

Only the closet cucks got anything from this trash. You seriously must have no cock and no brain to enjoy such shitty storytelling. Next time you think about writing stick the pencil in your eye instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
25

25

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Too bad Beth didn't die long with her

Kind of a bummer storyline, but a least he didn't become a wimp.

hanks for the read.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Not like any sub I've known

The conflict between the sub and her Dom was crazy. I'm not saying it couldn't happen but it's very unlikely. If a sub of mine wanted out, wanted to live with someone else and be theirs 24/7... I'd release her and hope her life worked for her. The relationship in this story was not a Dom caring for her sub enough to have her life work for her, it was a cold manipulative bitch who didn't actually have enough love for her sub to take care of her.

The husband could have kept his wife and banished the "dom" forever IF he loved her and wanted her life to be great. He would need to become a true Dom for his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Bad

It doesn't deserve criticizing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE STOP POSTING

Not only can't you write, you cause a waste of time reading two paragraphs-two to many!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
What a fucked up story.

Why was it even written? Some writers have decent stories whether they be true or fiction but this story seems to have been written by a delusional child on crack. You figure it out. Ha

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
wow I agreed with betrayedbylove

and not brother would want this skank

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Now that's a happy ending

.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Wife had a choice and it cost her. Too bad Beth is still alive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
too bad cantbuyabrain

is still leaving inane comments on every fucking story - worse than that no-life betrayed

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

cantbymy can't even come up with a better username, do you sell yourself on the street corner, can't believe the inane comments you make on stories especially when your own writing is shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

A very sad story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another stupid story

Why didn't he send the video to the Chicago PD? With a note about what was going on? That way the women go to jail, there's no money and maybe Sarah is still alive? I get sick of your wimpy male characters never doing even the obvious things in your stories. AWFUL!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
yes folks murphy621 is a retard

wow this was bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Geesus Harry, it's just a story

Lighten the fuck up! Enjoy it for what it is or not, but stop the name calling. You sound like a spoiled brat throwing a tantrum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good solid story

My only regret was that there was no form of karma revenge on the culprit of all of this Beth. But, that is what made the story realistic as life is not fair. I found it also to be an insightful story. Sarah, was weak and preyed upon and unfaithful to her husband their entire marriage. But, Sarah chose to let this happen and to let Beth set the stage to have her divorced by her husband. So too, Sarah chose to take her life, when she could not have her cake and eat it too. Beth knew she was a predator and enjoyed it, hence Sarah's suicide was merely collateral damage. Arnie, however, refused to be a victim and let Sarah go (as their was no marriage) and chose to spend his time productively (skipping the despair of fighting for an unfaithful wife, skipping revenge on Beth, and finding a real loving woman to marry).

This is a true story and not simply sex on a stick, like the massive amounts of candy sold at amusement parks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just bullshit

I don´t expect 100% reality but this one is just one of your cheap jerk off fantasies

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Murphy, your stories are

for the most stupid idiots here looking for masturbation. You are not a writer in any possible way, only a drivel producer. This is ridiculous and not even worth of porn.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
At last

A dark2donut comment that can agree with 100%.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Bullshit story, u are capable of much better

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Crappy ending. No matter what others say in my opinion he is partially responsible for her death. Not saying he should not have divorced her but he should have got her counseling as he was told she was candidate for suicide. Glad this author has not been writing for seven years. His stories always end badly or not at all.

BikinirobberBikinirobberover 3 years ago

It's not erotica but shit

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

He is not responsible for what she did, either cheating and making pornos or suicide. Beth has more guilt in all of it but Sarah was an adult and should have kept Beth out of her life. He refused to be her cuck and he has found a better woman. Best revenge is living well.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Here be some of the most unrealistic dialogue ever to grace the annals of LW and that is saying something.

SunnyU2SunnyU211 months ago

Beth needed the BTB, not Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This dialogue could've been snipped from a direct-to-VHS sexxx flick, circa 1985. Add a 'parody' or 'satire' tag, and you're home free.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous