Sarah's Skanky Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The food tasted awful, largely thanks to the fact it was floating in piss, but Holly was fairly sure it would have tasted pretty poor anyway.

The girls watched and mocked and made sure she ate every last bight of it. As she swallowed the last mouthful they applauded mockingly.

Nicky picked up the bowl pouring the remaining piss into a glass and Holly was ordered to drink it, this was even worse than when they had pissed in her mouth before, it was cold and had little bits of food still floating in it, but she forced herself to swallow it down.

"Good bitch, now wait hear while we finish getting ready." Sarah told her.

The other girls set about preparing the flat so that they could leave Holly alone in it. Firstly they put all the new bags of clothes they had got for Holly into the wardrobe and padlocked it's door. The other toys and surprises they had bought that day also went into the locked wardrobe.

The bags containing all of Holly's old clothes were placed in the boot of Sarah's car, with the padlock key going in the glove compartment.

This left Holly wearing just the green mini skirt and a skimpy red top that barely covered her breasts. She had no underwear, no shoes and no other clothes.

Holly couldn't afford a mobile and they unplugged the phone in her flat, again putting it in Sarah's boot.

They also removed the cable that went from Holly's computer to her internet connection point, so that she couldn't get on-line.

With all her modes of communication removed and no clothes to speak of Holly had no mode of escape.

"We'll be back tomorrow, I want this place spotless when we arrive and you must have the washing up done and put away." Sarah instructed her.

"My parents are leaving tonight for a round the world trip, they'll be gone for months, leaving me with a house all to myself. So that means I'll have lots of time to play with you." Said Nicky with a wicked smile.

Hearing Nicky say this, Holly's heart fell, she had seen how evil and cruel Nicky was and she dreaded what the twisted girl might have in store for her.

"You know how to say goodbye to all of us, kneel by the door and do it now." Sarah ordered her.

Each girl in turn positioned her panty clad ass in front of Holly's face and as ordered she said

"Have a good evening Princess Sarah, Christy, Melissa, Nicky.",

Before kissing each ass cheek of the girl in front of her.

Sarah and Christy both settled for the basic kiss to each cheek, Melissa pulled down her panties and had Holly kiss each bare cheek before directing her to kiss her asshole, finally Nicky followed Melissa's example, having the abused girl kiss both bare cheeks and her asshole and of course it being Nicky she pushed back against Holly's nose, letting rip a loud fart. She rubbed Holly's nose across her asshole before letting out two more farts.

"Ah yeh, breathe it in bitch." Taunted Nicky.

She stepped away pulling up her panties and as the girls left Holly crumpled on the floor Sarah spat once right into her face as she closed the door.

That night all four rich girls and their parents were at Nicky's parents going away party, Melissa slept over at Christy's that night, whilst Sarah went back to her own room. Nicky was delighted as she heard her parents leave at 2am for the airport.

Before going to sleep Nicky spent an hour fingering herself, fantasising about all the nasty things she could now do to her hated enemy Holly and a little about all the sex she could now get with guys she fancied now she had a house to herself.

Sarah's fingers were also very busy as she had an hour of hot phone sex with one of her ex boyfriends.

As usual when Melissa stayed at Christy's they shared the big double bed in Christy's room.

The girls always stayed at Christy's rather than Melissa's as Christy's room was nowhere near her parents, so they could make a decent amount of noise without disturbing anyone or being overheard.

Although the four girls were best friends, Melissa was Christy's absolute best friend, in the same way Nicky was Sarah's.

Christy and Melissa always slept in just t-shirts and panties at their sleepovers and were comfortable seeing each other wearing so little. This night was a bit different to usual though.

When the two girls were in bed they started talking and laughing about all the things they'd made Holly do and what they thought they should do to her next. This got both girls quite excited.

The two girls moved to the middle of the bed and hugged each other as they were so happy. They often hugged like this, but this time their heads lingered by each other for longer than usual.

Smiling, they looked into each other's eyes, wondering if they were thinking the same thing. Maybe because of the excitement of what was going on with Holly, maybe because they were both a little drunk, neither were sure at the time, but for whatever reason Christy thrust forward and planted her lips on Melissa's.

The two friends held each other and Christy's tongue prized Melissa's mouth open, the other girl's tongue responded and soon they were kissing passionately. As they lay kissing both girl's hands started to explore the others chest.

Wordlessly their mouths parted and they each removed their tops. Now wearing just panties, the girl's lips met again as their hands eagerly explored each other's naked breasts for the first time.

After a few minutes of this both girl's were extremely turned on, as well as the sensations from their hands, breasts and lips, they were both enjoying looking at each other's beautiful bodies.

Christy moved one hand away from Melissa's breasts and thrust her fingers into her own, now dripping, cunt. Realising what her friend was doing Melissa followed suit and quickly they were moaning into each other's mouths.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing, each other's beautiful soft lips parted by their darting, thrusting tongues, their soft hands stroking and fondling each other's big firm breasts, their fingers running gently across each other's hard erect nipples, the girls simultaneously orgasmed, panting and squealing into each other's mouths.

After a few seconds they both got their breath back and let each other go, both laying flat on their back about a foot apart.

"Wow, that was amazing!" Exclaimed Christy softly,

"I know." Agreed a shocked Melissa with a smile.

Christy and Melissa, both now happy and satisfied, lay and talked for a while. They both agreed that what they had just done was amazing and that they would definitely do it again. They also agreed that they wouldn't tell anyone about it as although they both loved their friends Sarah and Nicky, they knew that if they were ever to fall out with them that they'd make their lives hell if they knew about this.

As both girls sat up and put their tops back on Melissa remarked,

"I still like boys though!",

"Oh yeh, totally," agreed Christy,

"I could never be a lesbian, I could never bring myself to lick another girl's pussy," Explained Melissa,

"ewww, yeh I know what you mean, I could never do that. Besides that's what boys and little lezy sluts like Holly are for!" Christy agreed with a smile and a laugh.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 5: Sunday

After the long, drunken and sexually charged Saturday the girls had had, they all slept in on the Sunday morning.

At midday Sarah, who had just woken up, texted the others saying she'd pick them up at 2pm to go over to Holly's.

Nicky had been awake a little while but hadn't got up yet and the bleeping of their phones receiving the message awoke Christy and Melissa. By 2 o'clock they were all dressed and ready when Sarah arrived to collect them.

Holly had finished all the jobs she had been given before going to bed. She had brushed her teeth about ten times and had finally got the taste of pee out of her mouth and was relieved to be able to drink water all evening as apart from urine she had had nothing to drink for the past 36 hours, which meant she had a really dry throat.

The next morning she woke up at 10am and felt a bit better after getting 11 hours sleep. She was hungry though, she went into the kitchen to get herself some breakfast and remembered that the only food the girls had left in her flat were the dehydrated camping meals and Sarah had told her she knew how many were there and if she ate any of them without her permission she'd be punished.

Frustrated that even this part of her life was being controlled by Sarah, she decided as they were clearly going to plague her for as long as they wanted, as much as they wanted, that she should do school assignments until the girls arrived, so that she wouldn't fall behind if they left her no free time.

By 2 o'clock Holly had already finished everything due in that week and started on the two assignments due the next week. She had also started to wonder by this point if she would even see the girls that day and if they didn't show up should she eat some of the meals and risk their anger.

Her thoughts were cut short though as she heard giggling as the girls approached her front door. She quickly turned off the computer and as the door opened she went into the kitchen, she didn't know why, but it was the furthest room from the front door, so it would give her a couple of seconds more before they got to her.

Nicky rushed into the kitchen while Sarah was still locking the front door,

"Ah, good, you're already in here." Nicky exclaimed breathlessly.

"Kneel," she ordered.

Nicky grabbed the box of dehydrated food, ripping open two of the packets and tipping the contents into the dog bowl they had got for Holly to eat out of. Hurriedly she put the bowl down in front of Holly and squatted over it.

As she started to piss on the food she said,

"Oh yeh, oh I needed that!"

The stream of piss seemed to go on for ages and when she had finally finished, not forgetting to spit into the bowl a couple of times for good measure, the food was floating in the warm smelly liquid.

"Nice work Nics," laughed Melissa,

As always Nicky used Holly's previously clean hair to wipe herself clean and when she was satisfied she spat, laughing, in Holly's face.

"Looks ready to eat," laughed Sarah, as she pushed Holly's face forward towards the food.

Holly was again forced to eat the poor quality food, which obviously tasted revolting with all the piss it had absorbed.

After what seemed to Holly like an eternity, she finished the food and Nicky again poured the left over piss into a glass and made Holly drink it.

"Well now you've finished eating you greedy pig, you can make us lunch." Sarah instructed the revolted girl,

"Our food is in the bag Christy's holding, prepare it and serve it to us in the living room. While it's cooking get those panties you cleaned for Melissa and also get changed, we'll leave today's outfit on your bed." She further ordered.

"and if you were wondering, the only reason you got to eat before your superiors was that I was saving up all of that delicious piss for you." Laughed Nicky mockingly.

It took Holly about 20 minutes to get the food ready and set it cooking. Once it was on she hurried to get changed.

The outfit they'd left her was as ugly as the one she had been wearing for the past 24 hours. As she still had the collar and leash around her neck she struggled to get the top off and the new one on, but eventually succeeded and also changed the skirt. The new clothing was as skimpy as the day before and again came with no underwear. The top was yellow and the skirt was orange.

She took the now clean panties into the living room for Melissa and was ordered to kneel before her.

"As Christy was staying with me last night I wore these panties to bed, so I've had them on for almost 24 hours, they're a bit skanky," Melissa laughed,

"so I really don't want to touch them, but I don't want your lezy hands on my body either, so I want you to remove them for me, using your mouth!!!" this brought about rorcus laughter from the others.

Holly was disgusted at the thought of removing Melissa's dirty panties with her mouth, but knew she had no choice. It took her a few minutes, but eventually she pulled the panties down Melissa's legs and off over her feet.

As the panties came free of Melissa the mean girl used her foot to flick them up to hit Holly in the face, again eliciting laughter from her friends.

Without warning Melissa reached forward grabbing the panties out of Holly's teeth, she rapidly turned them inside out and pushed them crotch first into Holly's mouth.

The other girls laughed and applauded and Sarah grabbed a role of duck tape, tearing off a strip and using it to cover Holly's mouth.

"We don't need your little lezy mouth for anything

Right now, so let's use it to start cleaning Mel's panties." She laughed.

Holly knew the panties had gone in her mouth crotch first and as her saliva mixed with the panties she could already taste the other girl's juices and she thought she could taste a hint of piss too.

Holly was sent to get the timer for the food, so they would know when to send her back to the kitchen. For the half hour in the meantime Holly was ordered to lay on her stomach and be Sarah and Nicky's foot rest, in the same way she had been for the other two the previous day.

While she was laid there Christy took the opportunity every so often to reach forward and use her fingers to cover Holly's nose, knowing that the panties and duck tape meant she couldn't breathe through her mouth. Several times Holly thought she was about to pass out but every time Christy released her with a giggle just before she lost consciousness.

Eventually the timer went off and Holly was ordered to go and get the food out of the oven and when it was cool enough to serve it. Sarah decided that as they still didn't need Holly's mouth they wouldn't remove the panties yet.

After a few minutes Holly brought the girl's food in and was ordered to act as Sarah's table. She was made to kneel on her knees and elbows so that Sarah's plate could rest on her back.

This was yet another new humiliation for Holly and Sarah, enjoying this immensely, really took her time eating, making sure to make plenty of comments about Holly's usefulness as a table.

Eventually the girl's finished eating and Holly was sent to do the washing up while Sarah and friends sat watching TV. The girls did however remove the tape holding the panties in her mouth. Sarah took great pleasure in ripping off the tape, as she pulled violently on the tape Holly shrieked into the panties, causing more laughter from her tormenters. She was then told she could take out the panties and to wash them too.

20 minutes later, with all the washing up done and the panties hand washed and hanging to dry, Holly returned to the living room,

"I've finished the jobs you gave me Princess Sarah." She said.

"Good slut," mocked Sarah,

"Mel's just reminded me we never did watch back yesterday's fun, Lisa was taping it all and when she had to leave we all forgot about the camera. So Holly, our little lezy slut, go and find that camera and bring it to me." She ordered.

Holly did as ordered and returned a few minutes later, in all the hurry to pack up Lisa's stuff the camera had ended up being shoved in a cupboard and it took her a while to find it.

When Holly returned Nicky snatched the camera from her and fiddled around with a cable plugging one end into the camera and the other into the TV.

She pressed a few buttons on the camera and rewound the footage. As much as she hated them, Holly did have to admit these girl's were smart, not just in the cunning plan they had come up with to blackmail her, or the way they had made sure she had no chance of escape, but stuff like Nicky was doing now, effortlessly running the camera through the TV without instructions or anything. Holly wasn't dumb herself, in fact she was a very talented student, but these rich, beautiful girls had also been blessed with sizeable brains.

As Nicky finished setting up the tape Sarah grabbed Holly's leash and positioned her to be sat on the floor, back against the sofa, facing the TV. Sarah wanted Holly to see every second of it!

Holly was ordered to keep her eyes open and watch, she saw the whole thing, the record of her degradation the day before. She saw Christy shaving her pubic hair, Melissa making her eat cum out of her pussy and then lick her to orgasm, Nicky making her orally service her ass whilst the bitch had fingered herself to a massive orgasm and finally Sarah raping her ass with a strap-on whilst she was forced to orally pleasure Christy.

The other 4 girls were all sitting with big smiles on their faces all through the tape and by the end all of them were feeling quite Horney.

"Wow Holly, you really are a little lezy whore!!" teased Melissa as the tape ended.

"Yeah," agreed Sarah,

"I bet after watching all the fun you had yesterday your desperate to play some more!" Nicky laughed.

Seeing the dazed expression on Christy's face after she had just seen Holly servicing her pussy, Sarah knew where Holly's mouth was needed first.

Holly was mortified, it was bad enough having to have done all those awful things, but to have to sit and watch herself on tape doing it all over again made it so much worse.

Holly was shocked out of her thoughts as Sarah dragged her by the leash over to Christy.

Sarah leant forward and whispered something to Christy, causing the seated girl to giggle, smile and adjust herself on the chair. As Holly knelt there in front of Christy, the 5 foot 4 blonde reached under her skirt and pulled down her knickers, pulling them down over her feet.

Holly knew what was coming but she was still disappointed when Sarah passed the end of the leash to Christy.

Christy spread her legs and manoeuvred Holly's head into position,

"lick," Instructed the smiling girl, in a singsong voice.

Christy was already very wet and Holly's face was quickly smeared with the other girl's juices. With the other three watching and cheering Holly on made it all the worse.

Holly was disturbed to realise she actually thought Christy tasted quite nice. She had previously thought pussy's tasted gross and she couldn't understand how lesbians could do it, but as she thought about it, trying to keep her mind off what she was doing, she realised she had only done this to the disgusting Lisa, Melissa when she had a pussy full of her boyfriend's spunk and Christy whilst she was in too much pain from Sarah pounding her ass with a strap-on to notice anything else at all.

She could hardly believe she was thinking it, but whilst not thinking about what she was doing, she had also started to think about Christy and the fact that she actually thought she was pretty.

This actually disturbed her so much that she went back to thinking about pleasuring the blonde. Holly moved her tongue deeper, darting it in and out of Christy's slit. She found the other girl's clit and started to massage it with her tongue.

This brought loud moans from Christy which spurred Holly on, she thought the quicker she got the girl off, the quicker she'd be out from between her legs.

She moved her tongue faster across Christy's clit, circling around it, pressing forcefully on it with her tongue, repeating anything that made the girl holding her leash moan.

After a couple more minutes Christy's legs clamped around Holly's head as she orgasmed powerfully, flooding Holly's mouth with her juices. Holly swallowed it all as she knew she was expected to and once Christy got her breath back she had Holly lick her clean.

As Christy handed the end of the leash back to Sarah the girls cheered and hooted at Holly, deepening the girl's already extreme embarrassment.

"Yeh that was good, anyone would think you'd done that before Holly," Christy teased.