Sarah's Skanky Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Melissa's turn next, again Holly was positioned in front of her and ordered to service her.

Holly again found it weird that she was thinking about how the other girl tasted, rather than how disgusting and horrible this was, she didn't like Melissa's taste as much, she didn't taste bad, she just didn't taste good like Christy did.

Melissa was also very wet to start with, Holly used what she'd learned a few minutes earlier and to her relief she was able to get Melissa off quite quickly, although if she'd known what Sarah and Nicky were going to do next she might have taken her time more with Melissa.

Melissa, like Christy had Holly clean her up, before handing back the leash to Sarah.

Nicky left the room as Sarah ordered Holly to strip. Although she only had on a top and mini skirt it took Holly a few seconds to get naked as she struggled to get the top off over the collar and leash she was being forced to wear. While she was doing this Christy and Melissa, on Sarah's direction, had pulled out the sofa bed.

Sarah positioned Holly laying on her front, a pillow under her stomach, laid on the sofa bed. She was laid side to side of the bed with her head sticking out way over one side.

Nicky came back into the room carrying something that from her prone position Holly couldn't see clearly. Nicky came around behind Holly and soon Holly felt something wet on her asshole.

After yesterday she guessed correctly that Nicky was going to follow Sarah's example and use a strap-on on her. As Nicky got one and then two fingers into Holly's now well lubricated asshole, Holly felt more uncomfortable than she had when Sarah did this to her, but she couldn't figure out why.

As Holly tried to figure out what was happening she got a shock as a now naked Sarah came around in front of her. Sarah bent over and shoved her bare ass right in Holly's face, letting out a big fart right up her nose.

When Sarah stopped laughing she bent over again, right in front of Holly and positioned her asshole right in front of Holly's mouth.

"I want your tongue in my ass," Sarah ordered,

"Stick it right up there, snog it like it was your wife!!!" she laughed.

A repulsed Holly licked up and down Sarah's ass crack, after a few seconds she turned her attention to stroking her tongue over Sarah's asshole which caused the evil blonde to moan loudly. Holly thrust her tongue against Sarah's asshole and she kept pushing until her tongue suddenly slipped up into Sarah, again eliciting a loud moan.

"Oh yeah, snog it bitch!" panted Sarah as she plunged her fingers into her own pussy.

If having her tongue up Sarah's ass wasn't bad enough Nicky suddenly drove her strap-on into Holly's ass. Holly felt a surge of pain as the strap-on thrust into her and then she felt a burning pain deep inside. This pain got worse with every powerful thrust from the wicked Nicky.

"Are you enjoying this whore?" She asked laughingly between thrusts,

"Does it hurt?", without waiting for an answer she continued,

"It should, it's lubed with chilli sauce!!!" she exclaimed.

Christy and Melissa laughed at hearing this, as Nicky relentlessly drove the strap-on into Holly's burning ass.

Both Sarah and Nicky were nearing orgasms, as Nicky sped up her thrusts, thus spurring on the vibrator in her pussy that was part of the strap-on, Sarah at the same time sped up her fingers attention on her pussy.

Both girls reached orgasm at practically the same time, as Sarah cried out in ecstasy she thrust her ass back, driving Holly's tongue even deeper into her ass and let out a fowl smelling fart right into the abused girl's mouth.

Nicky drove the strap-on one last time as hard as she could, right to the hilt in Holly's agonised ass and fell panting onto the ravished girl's back.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 6: Nearly time for school

After the girls got their breath back Nicky pulled out her strap-on and Sarah pulled her ass off of Holly's tongue, making sure to fart in her face again as she did so, with a laugh.

Nicky threw the messy strap-on into the sink as Sarah dragged Holly into the bathroom. As she didn't want to do any permanent harm to Holly at this point, as it could lead to their activities being found out, she made the tormented girl use the shower to spray cold water up her own ass to counteract the effects of the chilli sauce.

She left Holly doing this as they prepared to leave.

"I hate to leave so early," teased Sarah,

"but we have lots to do before the vote for homecoming queen tomorrow as well as some school work to finish. For tonight's food and breakfast tomorrow you can use water to hydrate your food. We're not going to disconnect your phone or computer either as we've got so much on you now you wouldn't dare tell anyone about us or try to get away." She smiled broadly as she said this.

"If your phone rings we expect you to answer it and you can get yourself to school, but you will be waiting by your locker at 8.30. We may decide to come here after school tomorrow so make sure you've done all the washing up and the place is clean and tidy. We've laid out an outfit for you to wear for school tomorrow, don't worry, we don't want this fun to end yet, so the clothing isn't too revealing. If you disobey any of these orders you will wish you hadn't!" laughed Sarah.

As Holly was about to grab a towel to dry herself she was stopped and ordered to stay in the bath, she was told to sit in the tub with her back against the end of the bath.

She noticed that all 4 girls were waiting by the bath and they had all taken off their shoes and socks.

Nicky stepped into the bath and stood over Holly, she lifted up the front of her skirt and with a smile on her face, started to piss on Holly. She laughed cruelly as she pissed on Holly's breasts and stomach, before adjusting her position and letting the last of her flow go over Holly's disgusted face.

"You see Holly, this is all you are good for." She laughed before stepping out of the bath and drying her feet, which had got some of the splash back on them.

Holly was surprised Nicky had gone first and thought maybe she was the only one going to humiliate her like this, but as Christy stepped in to the tub and stood over her she realised that Nicky had not so long ago pissed on her food, so had less to spray Holly with than the others, so had agreed to go first.

As Christy stood teasingly over her Holly found herself staring at the other girl's pussy, remembering how good it had tasted. With a small moan of pleasure Christy started to piss in Holly's face. With a laugh she redirected her stream drenching her victim's hair before moving down again over her face.

Sarah was next up and she again started over Holly's face before moving down making sure to get the girl's legs, crotch and breasts before ordering Holly to lick any stray drops off her pussy.

Last up was Melissa, clearly she had been watching how Nicky had tortured the girl in the last 48 hours, as she started by holding Holly's mouth open as she peed into it with a laugh, she also soaked Holly's face, hair and breasts before having Holly lick her clean. As she turned to get out of the tub Melissa thrust her ass back, letting out a loud wet fart right on the piss soaked girl to the immense laughter of all 4 of them.

"Well it's time for us to go, I'll post the keys back through the letter box as we leave." A still laughing Sarah told Holly.

"See you at school tomorrow bitch!" Laughed Nicky, making sure to spit a couple of times on Holly's face before leaving.

After showering several times to get the smell of piss off her, Holly did all her tasks, completing the washing up (including the disgusting strap-on that had caused her so much pain), tidying the flat and getting all her stuff ready for school the next day.

She did look briefly at the clothes left for her, they were not at all flattering, but they weren't too slutty either and she was at least moderately relieved. She was also very glad that Sarah had unlocked the collar and leash, she thought they wouldn't make her wear them to school, but she wasn't certain of this until Sarah had unlocked the collar.

Holly found out that Sarah wasn't joking about them finishing school work that night, as she got phone calls from Sarah and Melissa both having her check their answers to their maths work. As it happened they had got nearly every question correct and with Holly forced to help they would now both get full marks.

At about 10.30 just as Holly was about to go to bed the phone rang again, it was the awful Nicky. She ordered Holly to switch on her computer and switch on her webcam. A message came up on the screen and Holly was ordered to click on an icon. When she did this the screen flickered and Nicky's smiling face appeared on the monitor.

"Hi slut, I thought you might be feeling lonely!" Nicky laughed mockingly,

"Now as you are such a pathetic little virgin I thought I'd teach you about sex!" she giggled,

"I've got a boy waiting downstairs, in a minute I'm going to let him come up here and fuck me and you little lezzy slut are going to sit there and watch every second of it!" she said smiling from ear to ear.

"I haven't got the volume on so I won't hear anything you say and I'll turn off my screen so he won't see you watching, but I'm recording you onto my hard drive, so if you even look away I'll find out and punish you." She informed a dismayed Holly.

Nicky called out to the boy that she was ready, before taking off her dressing gown and laying naked on the bed, making sure to wink at Holly as she did so.

To Holly's horror in walked Paul, the boyfriend Nicky had stolen from her a few months earlier. He was also naked and he joined Nicky on the bed, they kissed and thumbled for a while before she had him sit fully on the bed, near it's foot, side on to the camera.

In perfect view of the camera she started to massage Paul's cock, when she was satisfied it was big enough she took it into her mouth, she sucked and licked for a few minutes, making sure to moan in an exaggerated fashion as she did so, until the panting boy shot his load straight down her throat.

As Paul lay flat on his back recovering, Nicky walked over to the webcam, with her back to Paul and opened her mouth, showing Holly a mouthful of cum that she hadn't swallowed yet. She smiled and swilled it around her mouth before swallowing it with a big smile.

Again she approached the 18 year-old boy, tenderly stroking his cock back to arousal, when she was satisfied she lay back on the bed, her head on the pillows, her wet glistening pussy in direct view of the webcam and as Paul moved up to join her she pushed him onto his back, before mounting his hard cock.

She started off straddling him, before gradually bringing herself down on top of him.

Their lips met, her breasts pressed down on his chest as she controlled the pace.

Nicky not only wanted to make Holly watch her fuck the man she had stolen from her, she wanted to be in complete control of the situation and she wanted Holly to not only get a full view of her ass as she did this, but she wanted her enemy to watch Paul pump a load of sperm into her waiting pussy.

After a few minutes Nicky's loud moans got louder and faster as she neared orgasm, the experienced girl knew what she was doing and when she was ready she quickened the pace again, bringing them both off together and she thrust forward making sure Holly got a full view of Paul's cock pumping stream after stream of cum into her.

She lay on the bed next to the boy for a couple of minutes, talking about nothing in particular, before thanking him for a fun evening and dismissing him.

Holly wasn't sure if Nicky was done with her too, but she knew better than to stop watching before she was told to. She didn't know it at the time, but Nicky was waiting for the cum to dry before she got up, eventually she did and walked straight to the webcam.

"Well bitch, I hope you enjoyed the show, I bet your little lezzy fingers were in your pussy at the sight of my gorgeous ass bouncing up and down!" she laughed.

"Time for me to get some sleep, I'm finished with you now." She said as she abruptly turned off her computer with a yorn.

Holly was glad she was so tired, as she felt if she had been more awake she would have found Nicky's sex show far more uncomfortable. As it was she sat there, embarrassed and blushing at times and watched the whole disgusting act.

Holly didn't know what her first day back at school since her life had changed so profoundly would bring, but whatever it was, she was dreading it.

** * * * * * * * *

To be continued!

* * * * * * * * * *

As always I love all your comments and suggestions, I'd particularly like to hear from other girls with comments, suggestions, requests and idea's.

Love and licks, Lucy X X X X X X