All Comments on 'Sarah's Skanky Revenge Ch. 05'

by lickablelucy23

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

I had given up all hope of this story continuing, but here it was. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Sent you a message:) Hope to hear back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love the story.

Really great story.

I kind of hope Holy gets together with Christy. Yes she's one of her bullies, but Christy seems like a decent person and clearly has something of a crush on Holly even if she doesn't know it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Revenge

Please give Holly revenge. It is time for the tables to turn on those girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the Best Ever!

Love this story, i keep checking every once in a while to check for updates. one of my favorites in this entire site. Hope it continues :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the revenge is a bad idea

You should keep writhing the storie with out a revenge it's a great one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you should make holly revenge fail

you should make holly and Lliara try to make a revenge and fail and make them both slaves to Nicky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
best wank ever no joke!!!!!!!!!!!

i have never wank so good in my life juses!!!!!!!!! more i want it to be many more parts!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Toilet play

Holly obviously isnt happy with dehydrated foods haha i think the girls should take it in turns to feed her their shit

Shauna_smilesShauna_smilesalmost 8 years ago
Amazing work

I have never written a comment here before but needed to after reading this even to the point of signing up. This story is just so compelling that it's more than any other story I've read in a long time here. The characters are really engaging and showing development which is what you want to see. I really hope you continue this as this is a situation that needs attention. I'm very much enjoying the development of Holly and Christy as characters. I love the way that Holly is starting to think of girls as sexy and has become very interested in Christy almost to the point of wanting her more than the others. Christy you have really done good with in making her stand out as a girl who could very easily be tempted to one night get Holly alone and treat her as an equal in bed, giving Christy her first taste of a girls pussy and maybe if she gets caught causing some friction in the group. Perhaps Christy might try and go further with Melissa and set something up between them both. Just some ideas I had but I'm sure you will do great but I just wanted, no, needed you to know how appreciated this was. Please keep going!!!

GentlytwistedGentlytwistedalmost 8 years ago
Big fan of this work

I'm fairly new, but have been reading this story for a while, and have absolutely loved it. I've been bursting with ideas, but I had one in particular after reading this segment:

Basically, my idea is that Nicky also purchased a tap feature for the water bottle on the cage (rather like they have on those upside down bottles in bars and pubs), that, when opened halfway, would allow the contents of the water bottle to flow at a slow, steady trickle. And considering the nature of what they're doing to her, they might also have wanted her to experience two horrible things at once. So they purchased one of those special gags for her, the one that has a small pipe in the front going straight into the user's mouth. When Holly's in the cage, they can connect that small pipe on her gag to the water bottle with a long tube, seal it in place, fill the water bottle with their pee and open the tap about halfway so she has a constant stream flowing gently into her mouth. Then, when they fill the cage with their farts, Holly is forced to breath it in through her nose, while having a constant stream of pee flowing into her mouth. And for good measure, they could secure her hands behind her back so she can't turn the tap off.

Just an idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Continue! :)

Actually genuinely curious to see how much worse things could get for Holly, or at least what Nicky's plans for her are. And as sad as it would be, I actually hope that she gets to try as many of them on her as possible before the story ends. Also, I don't know why, but the fact that Holly is such a nice person and the girls are all horrible actually somehow makes it better. I wouldn't have a problem with her being trapped by them forever.

JBanJBanover 7 years ago
Excellent work.

LickableLucy23 absolutely has a delicious mind. I so hope you're not done writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hasn't been an update in quite some time, which really sucks. Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
still waiting for the end

this story is excelent you should finish it we have been waiting 2 years

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Last 2 chapters

It's been so long since we've heard from Holly and the 4 bitches of the apocalypse (as I've now taken to calling them). Hoping to God our wait will finally end soon!

GentlytwistedGentlytwistedabout 7 years ago
Another idea

Have had another idea for this story.

If you go down the route of Holly getting revenge on the girls, I'd love to see candle wax being used!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continuation?

It's been quite a while, are you planning to finish this story? I would love for Holly to get revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why

It's been quite a while, are you planning to finish this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Continue

Please write more part of this story plz plz plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please finish

Please finish this great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Are we getting new chapters?

I saw you writte new chapter of another storie are you going to write another about this one?

lickablelucy23lickablelucy23over 5 years agoAuthor
Part 6 Coming Soon

Hi Everyone, sorry for such a long delay but there will be another part to this story before the end of 2018. Love & Licks, Lucy X X X X X

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
oh shit

News of a new chapter right on the day I come back to check, nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Great story i definitely would like to read more and more school things like maybe more girls learning a little more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Omg been waiting forever for chapter 6 literally cannot wait 😁😁

SE1995SE1995over 5 years ago

ADDICTED to your stories. Can't wait for you to update us on this one and the Sorority Pledge one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 6

Chapter 6 plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You promised a new chapter before the end of last year

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Holly should get fucked In the ass by all 4 girls, whored out really cheap, Peirce's and tattooed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still excited for Chapter 6!

Sad it didn't come out before 2018. But I hope it comes out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Love your story, the characters, and love where you're going with it (and no worries if you're done). Happy to be left thinking about Holly teaming up with her sweet tennis crush to fight back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Plllz hurry and finish we need to know what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hope another chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Plz write another chapter plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please? Please write more chapters!

How did the contest turn out? Did Holly get deeply involved with her delicious tennis team mate crush?? Don't make me beg.... OK, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Any chance of a new chapter soon?

The last chapter for this was more than 5 years ago, and I'm still dying for a new one.

I sincerely hope Holly gets her revenge on the girls. And I hope it's directly proportional to what they did to her. As in... make. them. suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No more stories?

You'r good you should keep going great storie

GentlytwistedGentlytwistedabout 4 years ago
Quarantine special?

Maybe you should do a special where Holly is forced to isolate with the girls. Would love to know how she'd get through several months of forced isolation with only her tormentors for company.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
want more

awesome story, It has been awhile so I hope you revist this story as I believe is unfinished, or maybe I just want more of it... Love this one as much as I loved :sorority pledge. Both were really good,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Love the idea of her being trapped in isolation with then

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

is this the end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

next chapter. please

M

SpoiltgoddessfanSpoiltgoddessfanabout 2 years ago

Since you appear to be inactive, I know the chance of you reading this is small. You have a wonderfully creative and evil mind. I do think that less is more when it comes to your stories. Having the girls pee in Holly's mouth is hot when it is done sparingly, but it loses its effectiveness when it is done repeatedly. I hope you return to your stories someday as I really love the concept.

SrdvikingsSrdvikingsover 1 year ago

Still hopimg for more from this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just found this story, can’t believe there isn’t more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve pretty much given up all hope of this being finished, so I’m just gonna offer up my headcanon as a solution, which is that Holly gets the various allies that are hinted at in this chapter to hide in her flat and ambush her tormenters. Christy and/or immediately flip and help Holly get hold of the footage the girls have taken, in return for being allowed to leave and never breathe a word of what happened. Sarah and Nicky are then subjected to an entire weekend of having everything they did to Holly done back to them, all on videotape. Sarah is blackmailed into becoming Lisa’s slave, and Nicky’s video is exposed online, causing her family to disown her and she ends up losing her entire lifestyle. Holly and Liliara get together. Melissa and Christy get together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous