Sarah's Stallion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It snowed lightly the afternoon of Christmas Eve, the first time it had snowed in southern Illinois on Christmas Eve in many years. Mom had spared no effort in decorating the house for Christmas. She put electric candles in the windows, a wreath on the front door, poinsettias on both sides of the fireplace, barberry Christmas candles on the mantle, and the finest Christmas tree from our farm in the living room. The room was filled with the scent of the freshly-cut Christmas tree. Lastly, she hung mistletoe under several doorways, just in case Sarah and I needed an excuse to kiss. Dad started a bright fire in the fireplace to set the mood. I put a stack of smooth romantic and Christmas music on the record player and set the volume low so you'd only notice it when the room was quiet.

Promptly at 5 PM Virginia and Sarah arrived at our front door. I was about as nervous as I'd ever been in my life. I was fairly sure Sarah would say "yes," to my proposal, but what if she didn't? I didn't have a contingency plan for that.

When they entered, they both had a few flakes of snow on their coats and in their hair. The cold weather made Sarah's cheeks rosier than normal. She wore a long gray coat, with white mittens, a matching white scarf, and a white Tam-o'-shanter on her head. She looked lovely.

I took their coats and scarves and hung them in the closet near the front door. When Sarah had her back turned, Virginia gave me a wink. I gave Sarah a big hug and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled back, slightly embarrassed that I'd kissed her in front of everyone.

Sarah was dressed in a royal blue, wool sweater with a white snowflake pattern over a navy blue wool skirt. Her long hair hung below her shoulders and it had a loose curl in it. Under her hair, a pair of tiny pearl earrings set off her earlobes. I thought Sarah was spectacularly radiant that evening.

Mom had the table set and all the food prepared. It was one of the most festive meals she'd ever made. She had a pine bough spray centerpiece on the table with a red bow, red Christmas candles, and metallic silver balls in the center of it.

Mom served a Christmas ham, mashed potatoes, a green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, dinner rolls, and a gelatin salad. After we'd eaten our meal, Mom said we could all go into the living room for dessert. She'd baked some of her special apple dumplings, served with vanilla ice cream. The apple dumplings were delicious, but I was so nervous that I wasn't interested in Mom's dessert that night.

After dessert, we all made small talk about college, the holidays, and wondered if the snow would continue so we'd have a white Christmas. Then Mom gave Dad and Virginia a sign, and made an excuse that she needed some help to clean up in the kitchen. Sarah offered to help, but Mom told her to stay with me, which she was only too happy to do.

Dad turned the light switch off, leaving only the Christmas tree lights at one end of the room, and the candles and fire in the fireplace at the other end for illumination. Mom, Virginia, and Dad left the living room, leaving us alone.

I sat on the sofa with my arm around Sarah for several more minutes. The soft glow of the Christmas lights only served to enhance Sarah's silky smooth, youthful complexion. I kissed her lightly on the cheek, and whispered, "I love you, Sarah." She laid her head on my shoulder and whispered back, "I love you too, Steve."

It was time to proceed with my plan, so I excused myself and went to the Christmas tree. I reached between some boughs to retrieve Sarah's gift. I'd placed her ring in a long, thin, necklace box, because she'd asked for a necklace, and I really wanted to surprise her.

"Sarah, I have a Christmas gift for you."

She accepted it, then examined the size and shape of the box expecting the necklace she'd asked for.

Sarah looked up at me in anticipation and asked, "Is it a peridot?"

It was apparent she had no idea there was a ring inside. "You'll have to open it and see."

When she'd removed the gold foil wrapping paper and started opening the box, I dropped to one knee beside her, but she didn't really notice, paying more attention to opening her gift.

She opened the box and saw the ring. Her eyes lit up, and I asked, "Sarah, will you marry me?"

She gasped. It only took a few seconds until she squealed and breathlessly exclaimed, "Yes, Steve! Oh yes, yes, yes." She threw her arms around my neck and began crying tears of joy. I gave her my handkerchief and helped brush away her tears.

Our parents had been hovering in the kitchen awaiting her answer. When they heard Sarah's exclamation, they burst into the living room. I saw Mom and Virginia both wiping away some tears, too. Mom, Dad, and Virginia hugged Sarah and me all around. They all congratulated us and wished us the best of luck for a long and happy marriage.

After we'd calmed down some, Mom wanted photos. She had us pose under the mistletoe, with me kissing Sarah on the cheek. Then she took several of me slipping the engagement ring on Sarah's finger.

Dad suggested that he, Mom, and Virginia could play cards and leave us alone in the living room. They played cards in the kitchen for a few hours, and around 11 PM, Virginia said it was time for her to go home. I told her I'd bring Sarah home after midnight--that we both wanted to stay up to see Santa. Before she left, Virginia invited me to her house for Christmas dinner.

Soon after Virginia left, Mom and Dad announced they were going upstairs to bed. We wished them a merry Christmas and said good night.

Sarah and I sat on the living room sofa, basking in the newness and excitement of our engagement. I held Sarah close, running my fingers through her soft hair, letting the emotions of the evening wash over us.

As I looked at this lovely woman, it finally sank in that she had agreed to be my bride, and that we were about to embark on an unknown journey through life together. Normally, I'm not emotional, but thinking about Sarah becoming my wife, I found my eyes becoming a little misty.

When I wiped my eyes, Sarah looked up at me. "Steve, please don't cry, or I'll start crying too."

I gave her a big hug. "Sarah, you are so beautiful. I love you."

She hugged me back, "Steve, you'll never know how much I love you."

After we became quiet, we could hear Frank Sinatra crooning, "I Only Have Eyes for You" in the background. I squeezed Sarah's hand and quietly said, "Isn't this the scene you wanted for our first time? We have the candles, romantic music, and a fireplace."

She smiled back at me and poked me weakly in the rib. "Steve, it isn't the right time."

"Why? Are you having your period again?"

"No," she whispered, "but your parents are right upstairs. They'd hear us."

"It's always something, isn't it?"

Sarah took my hand and slipped it under her sweater on her breast, then looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes, "This will have to do until we can get some privacy."

Sometime after 1 AM, the fire was burning itself out, while Sarah and I snuggled, kissed, and held each other close. How I loved the smell of her perfume and her silky hair. It's difficult to describe the joy I felt holding the beautiful young woman I was going to marry.

I didn't want to take Sarah home that evening--actually it was about 2:30 AM on Christmas morning when I finally dropped her off at her house. I returned home and went to bed, but I couldn't sleep. The exhilaration of the previous evening kept me awake until I drifted off sometime after 5 AM. Mom let me sleep in, and around 9 AM, I smelled coffee, and came down for breakfast. There was less than an inch of snow on the ground, but it was a white Christmas.

At noon I went to the Kolb's house and Virginia provided a delicious Christmas dinner. Sarah gave me the leather gloves I'd asked for. I spent nearly half of Christmas day at the Kolb's. In fact, I spent most of the week between Christmas and New Year's at the Kolb's.

Christmas evening I remained at Sarah's house, cuddling with her on the sofa. Virginia stepped into the living room and said since it was about 10 PM, she was going to bed. She mentioned she was going into town the following morning to take advantage of after-Christmas sales. It seemed she made a point to tell us she would be gone for three hours. Whether she intended it that way or not, Sarah and I took the opportunity to plan to use a condom or two.

Most of the stores in town opened at 9 AM, so that meant Sarah and I had until about noon to have some intimate time together.

After Virginia went to bed, Sarah said, "I'll give you a call when Mom leaves. I have something to show you."

"You showed it to me at the rock, remember?"

She gently elbowed me in the ribs again, "Not that silly. I have something else to show you."

"So what is it? You can tell me."

"No, it's a secret. You kept my engagement ring a secret from me, so now I have one that I've kept from you. I'll show it to you tomorrow when you come over."

I was wondering what she was concealing, but I knew she'd never tell me. I'd just have to wait.

The next morning I received a call from Sarah around 9:30 AM. She said Virginia had left for town about ten minutes beforehand, and that she was waiting for me.

When I started putting on my coat, Mom said, "I'll bet you're going to see Sarah again."

"Yeah, Mom. Don't wait lunch--I'll have lunch at the Kolb's."

I showed up at Sarah's house a few minutes later. She and Abby greeted me at the door. Sarah and I shared a lusty kiss while Abby sat on the floor next to us, wagging her tail. Sarah hung my coat in the closet, and I kicked off my wet boots by the front door.

I joked, "Are you still going to marry me?"

"I'd marry you today, if we had all the arrangements made."

Sarah gave me another big hug. "Now that we're engaged, we'll have to make plans."

"Right, but there's plenty of time for that later. Last night you said you had something to show me today. What is it?"

"Oh, that." She grabbed my hand, "You'll have to follow me."

Sarah led me upstairs to her bedroom. In all the years I'd known Sarah, I'd never been in her bedroom. It was painted off-white with Sarah's bed on one side and her desk on the other. Her dresser was against the wall at the foot of her bed, and her closet was at the end of the room. Through the lace curtains, I could see the barn.

On the wall was a framed photo of Sarah sitting on Pegasus after she'd won the state barrel racing championship. Her barrel racing trophy sat at the rear of her desk. Next to the trophy, was a folding picture frame. One side held an eight-by-ten inch family photo of Sarah with her mom and dad, taken the year before her father died. On the other side was a montage of wallet-sized photos of me, from every year since about the third grade. I had always traded school photos with her, but until then, I had no idea she had kept them all on her desk.

When I bent over to look at my old school photos, Sarah said, "Don't say anything bad about him. He's the most wonderful person in the whole world."

I turned and embraced Sarah, giving her an erotic kiss.

"And I think you are the most wonderful person in the whole world, too. By the way, what is it you wanted to show me?"

"You'll have to remove your clothes."

"Why?"

"So I can show you my secret."

"Aren't you going to remove yours?"

"Yes, you can help me."

She grabbed both my hands and lifted them to the buttons on her blouse. "You can start here."

Women's blouses always confounded me--their buttons were opposite to the buttons on men's shirts, and I never got the hang of unbuttoning them quickly. While I was fumbling with the buttons on her blouse, she grabbed my hips and pulled me toward her until her crotch met mine. Then she proceeded to grind her hips against me.

"That's all the help I need when I'm trying to undo your buttons."

She laughed, "I'm just getting you ready for me."

I finally unfastened all the buttons on her blouse and removed it. As I reached around her back to undo her bra, she started unbuttoning my shirt. When she pulled it off me, we were both nude from the waist up.

I took the opportunity to pull her close to me and gave her another arousing kiss. Our tongues intertwined as I felt her warm breasts against my chest.

"Your chest hair tickles my nipples."

"Wait until you feel my tongue on them."

Leaning down, I took a nipple in my mouth and flipped it with my tongue several times. A few seconds later, I did the same for the other one.

She sat back on the bed. "You made my knees buckle--you know that always makes my pussy hot."

Sarah grabbed my belt buckle, unfastened it, and unbuttoned my jeans. I unzipped my fly and let my jeans drop to the floor, stepping out of them. When Sarah stood up, I undid the button on her skirt and it fell to the floor. Then I knelt down and put my thumbs inside the tops of her panties and swept them to the floor. I saw something new.

"Is that your secret, that you'd shaved your pussy?"

"No, but I did it last night to surprise you. Do you like it?"

"Yes, I do. If that's not your secret, what is?"

"You'll have to take off your boxers."

As I removed my shorts, Sarah went to her dresser and reached into the back of a lower drawer. She pulled out a gadget with a dangling electrical cord and plugged it into an electrical socket near her bed.

"That's what you wanted to show me?"

"Yes, why?"

"What is it?"

"It's a vibrator."

I hadn't seen a vibrator before, but it looked interesting. I sat on the edge of the bed and Sarah handed it to me. It had a switch on top marked "off," "low," and "high." A silver metal post protruded from the bottom about an inch.

Sarah pulled about half a dozen rubber attachments out of her dresser. She said they were designed to fit over the metal post on the bottom of the vibrator.

When I flipped the switch to the "low" setting, the vibrator came to life with a low hum. In the "high" position, the vibrator made a louder hum, and putting my thumb on the metal post, I could definitely feel it vibrating.

I turned it off and handed it back to Sarah. She placed a rubber attachment that looked like an inverted cone on the metal post.

"You always go off so fast the first time. The vibrator will set you off quickly, and then you can enjoy it longer when we have sex. Lie down and I'll show you how it works."

I stretched out on her bed and she sat down next to my hip. My penis was erect. We hadn't had sex since Thanksgiving. Sarah turned the vibrator on "low" and applied the vibrator cup to the head of my penis.

"Sarah, that feels nice."

"Is that all--it just feels nice?"

"Yes, it feels nice, but it doesn't do much for me."

Then Sarah flipped the switch to the "high" setting. The vibrator was generating the most extraordinary sensations on the end of my penis.

"Whoa Sarah, that's incredible--I won't last a minute."

She grabbed a couple facial tissues and wrapped them around the shaft of my penis. "When you go off, they'll catch it. I don't want you spewing all over my bedroom."

As she rotated the vibrator around the glans of my penis, she gently massaged my shaft with her hand holding the tissues. I could feel my pre-cum lubricating the inside of the vibrator cup. My stomach muscles became rigid, I could feel my scrotum tightening, and my toes were involuntarily curling under. My breathing was becoming irregular. My penis was feeling better and better by the second. Sarah sensed I was getting close, and switched the vibrator off.

"Sarah, why did you do that? I was about to climax."

"I was teasing you, like you've teased me. You'll rub my clitoris and get me almost to a climax, and then you stop or rub somewhere else. I wanted you to feel the same sexual frustration."

She was right. I had done that to her, mostly unintentionally, but I did like to hear her beg for her climax. Now I needed my release--I needed it badly.

"I'm sorry Sarah. I didn't know. Please turn it back on--please."

Sarah smiled and turned the vibrator on again and placed it on my penis. A most pleasurable feeling was centered on my rigid penis and radiated through my scrotum, perineum, and beyond. As she stroked my shaft, I was unable to resist the vibrator any longer. My scrotum was feeling ever tighter.

"Sarah, I'm going to cum. Ah, oh... oh... oh..."

My semen shot into the conical vibrator attachment and ran into the tissues Sarah held in her hand. After a few seconds, I was done. My penis couldn't take the extended stimulation from the vibrator--it was almost painful.

"Turn it to low."

Sarah flipped the switch to the "low" setting, which felt a lot better.

"Did you like that?"

"That's the best hand-job you've ever given me--even better than the one you gave me in the barn."

"I thought you'd like it."

"Sarah, that is one amazing appliance. Where on earth did you get it?"

"My roommate, Ellen, brought it back from Chicago the last time she went home. Ellen's boyfriend goes to the University of Wisconsin. She only sees him every month or so. In between, she uses the vibrator to get off."

She dropped the soaked tissues in the trash can next to her desk.

Sarah continued, "I came back to the room one evening after we'd been studying at the library and she was using it on herself. I couldn't believe she didn't stop when I came into the room, but she was close to her climax and continued until she came."

Sarah used a couple more clean tissues to wipe off my penis and semen from the inside of the vibrator attachment.

"Ellen asked me if I'd like to try it, but I didn't think so, right then. She showed me where she stored it, and said I could use it anytime I wanted."

"So did you try it?"

"Yes. A couple weeks later, we'd planned on having sex at Grandpa's farm, but we couldn't. I was feeling pretty horny by the time we got back. That evening, I was all alone, and decided to give it a try. It was wonderful."

"I didn't realize you ever got that horny."

"Steve, you don't know how horny I get when we don't have sex for several days."

Her disclosure surprised me. From our previous sexual encounters I knew she enjoyed our sex, but I had no idea her sex drive was as powerful as mine. It pleased me, though, to hear that morsel of information about her.

She related, "Later, I talked to Ellen about it, and she said she'd used it on her boyfriend, and he liked it so well, he bought one for himself. Ellen was going home the next weekend and said if I'd give her the money, she'd buy one for me. So I did."

Sarah changed the attachment on the vibrator. It was a knob about the size and shape of the end of a man's thumb.

"Can I put it on your pussy?"

"Sure. First let me show you where it feels best."

We traded places on the bed and I sat down next to Sarah. She spread her thighs and turned the vibrator on the "low" setting. Then she placed the vibrator knob on her outer labia, about an inch from her clitoris.

"I set it on low and start out here, because my clitoris can't take direct stimulation right away. After I'm warmed up, I can work it closer."

She lightly moved the vibrator around and around the outside of her labia several times, then she handed the vibrator to me. I followed the same path that Sarah used.

"Sarah, thank you for shaving your pussy for me. It was a nice surprise. So was the vibrator."

"You're welcome. I think my pussy is more sensitive now. The vibrator sometimes pulled my pubic hair."

After two or three minutes, she indicated I could move the vibrator closer to her clitoris. Bending over her thigh was uncomfortable on my spine, so I moved her leg so my torso was between her thighs. It was a more comfortable sitting position for me and it gave me better access to her pussy.