Sarah's Stallion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed her inner labia had turned a little darker pink and they began to dilate and swell as her clitoral hood was becoming engorged. Her breathing pattern changed and I noticed her abdominal muscles tensed. She had closed her eyes and was rubbing her nipples, while she bit her lower lip.

"Now my pussy is getting really hot."

"Good, let's see if we can make it smoke."

I could see some of her lubrication starting to ooze from her vagina, so I knew she was getting quite aroused. I inserted a finger into her vagina. She tensed for a couple of seconds until she realized what I'd done. When I wiggled my finger, I could feel the muscles in her pussy tighten on my finger. Her body became rigid and the muscles in her thighs started to spasm. I could smell the scent of her arousal.

Sarah's face started to contort, as if she were in pain. Several times before, I'd seen her make a face like that just prior to her climax, so I moved the vibrator along the right side of her clitoral shaft while I wiggled my finger. That was the trigger which set her off.

"Steve... I'm going to... unngh, unngh, unngh, unngh." Every time her vaginal muscles contracted, she moaned.

She was thrashing so, it was difficult to keep the vibrator on her clitoris while she climaxed. I could feel her pussy muscles twitch and convulse around my finger. After eight or ten hard contractions, I sensed her climax was nearly over, so I moved the vibrator away from her clitoris. She opened her eyes and licked her lips.

"Oh Steve, that was wonderful."

"I'm glad to see you enjoy sex as much as I do."

"Put on a condom--I want you."

I didn't have to be asked twice. It didn't take long to unroll the condom over my erect penis. I climbed back in bed between her thighs and she guided my penis into her vagina. What a wonderful feeling. I started thrusting slowly in and out. Sarah's eyes were starting to glaze over, and I could tell she was almost in a trance.

"Sarah, it feels so good making love to you."

She opened her eyes and looked up at me. "I can't wait until we're married, then we can do this every night."

"Do we have to wait until night?" I asked.

"No, we'll probably be doing it morning, noon, and night."

Then she poked me playfully in the ribs as I thrust my penis in and out of her. All of a sudden, Sarah tensed and lifted her head. Her eyes widened and the expression on her face indicated something was going on behind me. I looked around and saw the bedroom door moving. A dozen things flashed through my mind in an instant. Oh no, we'd been caught in the act. How embarrassing--what was I going to say to my future mother-in-law?

Another second went by, and the door continued to slowly open. Then Abby came around the corner of Sarah's desk, wagging her tail. She must have heard Sarah when she climaxed, and came to investigate. Abby came to the bed and sniffed both of us. It was embarrassing having a dog sniff my butt, but better than being caught by Virginia, I suppose.

Sarah pointed to the door and said, "Abby--Go!" Abby turned and left the bedroom. Sarah and I both gave a big sigh of relief. The clock on Sarah's dresser indicated it was just 10:30, so we still had plenty of time before Virginia returned.

I got off Sarah and closed and locked Sarah's bedroom door before returning to her bed. We both nervously laughed about the scare we'd just had.

"Sarah, you looked petrified when the door opened."

"Well, I've never been caught naked in bed making love to a naked man before. You looked pretty surprised yourself."

I had to admit, it would have been shocking to have Virginia walk in on us while we were making love. It took a little while until my erection was stiff enough to begin making love to Sarah again.

Our lovemaking this time wasn't as exuberant as it had started out. Sarah climaxed, but not as powerfully as she usually did. Her mind seemed to have drifted to something else.

After we finished, Sarah said, "This room reeks of sex, and the sheets need to be washed."

"Will your mom come up here?"

"I don't know, but she might."

Sarah tossed the sheets in the washer, made a pot of coffee, and prepared tuna salad sandwiches on toast for lunch. Food smells filled the house; problem solved.

By the time Virginia returned from shopping, Sarah and I had the sheets back on her bed and we were sitting together on the living room sofa trying to look innocent. I'm not sure our ploy worked. More likely, we looked like a couple cats who ate the canary, but Virginia didn't say anything.

We managed to spend a lot of time together over Christmas break. We watched the movie, Holiday Inn during the weekend. Then the University of Illinois played Washington in the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day. Attending the game would have been exciting, but given the choice of seeing the Rose Bowl or being with Sarah, being with Sarah won out.

Sarah came to our house on New Year's Day and we watched the Rose Parade and then cheered the Fighting Illini to victory over the Huskies. Illinois defeated Washington 17-7.

Sarah and I had sex one more time before we returned to college. Now that we were engaged, we needed to pick a wedding date and make wedding plans.

* * * * * *

Thank you for reading and voting.