Sarah's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could immediately see what it was for – for the recipient to be strapped on and fucked from either end. Their cock or their bottom would fit in the hole. They would be strapped down and tied to the legs of the couch. If they were not going to be fucked, I could see that they would be strapped down and punished.

My body quivered with the thought of being spanked on here. At that moment, Daddy walked in and he looked really stern.

"Ah, I see you have found the couch and I can see you realise the implications of it. This can be used for great pleasure or it can be used for punishment. Today, it will be used to punish you and also to start your path to being a compliant daughter. Lay down on the couch face down, with your little girl cock in the hole."

I lay down on the couch. It was cool and giving. I felt my cock go through the hole. It was not yet stiff again, but nonetheless I felt incredibly randy. It dropped down into the hole and hung down. I could feel how free it felt. Daddy came round and started to tie the straps. They each had buckles with lots of holes and he did my wrists first and then my ankles.

Then he lowered the back one so that my bottom was exposed. Then he did something I did not expect – he drew the bottom part of the couch apart where my ankles were so that my legs formed a 'Y' shape.

I lay there on my stomach with my girly dick hanging down, feeling the straps holding me to the couch. I still wore the pink stilettos and could feel their contours on my feet. I wondered what I looked like as my bottom half hung down lower than my top. Then I realised I may find out as Daddy took a tripod and video camera from a cupboard.

I had never felt so exposed and helpless – it was such a turn on for me even if I only had a semi hard on.

I saw in my peripheral vision Daddy setting up the video and then I saw him get a paddle out. It was about nine inches long by three wide and had a four inch handle. It was made of wood and he brought it round and showed it to me. I saw the spanking surface had what looked like a leather pad on it.

"This is what you will be spanked with Sarah. The leather pad means that you will suffer some pain, but it will not bruise you or leave permanent damage. As I spank you, you will count the spanks. To push me away from your mouth gets ten strokes. Sometimes I will make you wear a ball gag whilst I punish you. In that way we will build up a library of videos of you being punished"

He walked to the back and I heard the paddle coming down on my bottom.

Whack! It landed on my bottom and it really hurt – I was surprised at that and did not count one for the first spank

"No counting Sarah – that means 5 extra strokes"

"Sorry daddy – it won't happen again" I gasped

Next one – ooh that hurts – "Two" I said with gasp

And so it went on, the video camera remorselessly recording my humiliation and my counting each stroke

"That's better" my Daddy said "now we must start to prepare you. I will be back in a minute"

He left the room and shortly came back holding a small tube

"What is that Daddy?" I asked in a small voice

"It's lubricant for your tight little arse. Today I am not going to make you have an enema but every time from now on when you come her, the first thing you will do is to clean your colon and bowel. Louise will be here next time to show you how to do it – she enjoys that sort of thing and you will come to love her ministrations"

I watched as he put on a latex glove and covered the middle finger with the lubricant. He then moved to out of my sight and I felt his finger push between my cheeks. Trying to help, I tried to open my legs as far as they could go so my cheeks were fully open.

I felt the finger push at my anus. Felt it move around, pushing slowly into my tight little hole. Felt it penetrate me. Abuse me. Felt it push right up me until it touched my prostate. That came as a surprise as this gave me an immediate reaction – I became more erect than I felt I had ever been before!

He bent over and looked under the couch

"Hmm my little girl's girl cock has gone all stiff again. Say thank you Sarah"

"Thank you Daddy" I whimpered, pleased to be humiliated again and give him pleasure as his finger entered me again and explored my almost virgin anus.

"You weren't lying were you?" he said "you are very nice and tight. I will have to reconsider my use of dildo to break you in"

With that, he removed the finger and went to the cupboard. He got something out and turned around and I saw he had a replica penis in his hand. It was perfect in every detail and I could see that it was meant to represent a cut cock. It was about six inches long but quite thick – about as thick as mine.

"I can take that" I thought " It will be just like having me up inside of me"

He walked to my head and got the lube out again.

"Open your mouth now" I did so "I'm going to put a blob of lube on your tongue and then put the dildo in your mouth and I want you to coat it with the lube. Make a good job of it because it is going in your anus"

With that, he dropped a large spot of lube on my tongue. The couch was set up just right – my head was supported by a slight slope on the end, but my mouth was just off the end of the couch. He then put the dildo in my mouth. It tasted of rubber, but I did not let that put me off. He twisted the dildo in my mouth and I lathed it with my tongue until it was covered in the lube.

He withdrew it and examined it, but said nothing. Went to my anus end. I felt the cold rubber push between my cheeks, then stop, then come out.

"Back in a moment" he said

Shortly after, he came back in with another tripod and video camera and set it up at my mouth end. The he went to the cupboard again and got out a bright red ball gag

He must have seen my reaction – scared- because he spoke in soothing tomes

"Don't worry slut Sarah, because this will not hurt and you will have to get used to wearing it, come to like wearing it. Get an erection when it is put on you. So let me do it"

What choice did I have? here I was laying on a couch especially made for sex play, naked except for a pair of pink stilettos, strapped down on both wrists and ankles. All this and I had only been in his power for two and a quarter hours! I could see by the clock that it was only quarter past three!

He put the ball into my mouth. It was a soft plastic and fitted in well. Already I could feel myself beginning to dribble. He fastened it behind my head.

"Say to me 'I love you Daddy" he said

"Ough luf yur Dadder" was all that came out. I had never felt so helpless – he was now filming my degradation at both ends. Now not only had I lost the power of movement, but the power of speech as well. Safe words were of no use to me as we had not agreed one. And he had made it clear that he would not accept it anyway.

He moved to my bottom, apparently satisfied with the ball gag in my mouth. I felt the dildo push it's way in again between my cheeks and then onto my anus. He kept up the pressure and I felt it pushintomy anus, stretching it. It began to hurt and I squealed through the gag.

"Mmmmpphhh" I whimpered through the gag, but I guessed this just turned him on more and he pushed it further in. It was relentless and did not stop. It did not feel like six inches, it felt more like twelve and I wondered if he had swapped it for a larger one. It started to hurt less as it got in further and eventually I felt it bump against my prostate and stop.

"Good girl Sarah" he said " now I'm going to unstrap your legs and put tight pink lacy knickers on you and then I'm going to strap you up again. Don't worry, I know you have to be gone by a certain time, but we have hours yet"

he unstrapped my legs and I felt a tight pair of knickers being placed on my legs. I helped as much as I could, and they felt wonderful. One more step towards making me a girly.

I settled myself down to be as comfortable as possible. My body lay in a good position and my head was comfortable against the top end of the couch. Even the ball gag had settled down in my mouth and my breathing was relaxed. I knew that he would not let me be uncomfortable.

I could feel the dildo inside me and as I moved a little, it nudged my prostate, which sent tingles through my girly cock. He strapped me back up and went out again. When he came back he had a laptop on a little table on wheels. He placed it by the side of the table and turned my head so it was on its side. I was now resting looking at the laptop, which he proceeded to start up and then run a Media viewer programme. He paused the programme

"This is a 20 minute video of Little Pippa. It is her video and her wish to make it like this. It was made after her being in my care for about a year."

He put a button in my hand and I realised that it was a doorbell chime used in remote doorbells.

"I an going out and am going to leave you here to feel what your life will be like – subjugated completely to mine. If you panic or want to be released, the press the bell – I will not think any less of you. You have come a long way in a short time. Little Pippa took six months to reach this stage and she was a natural. Nod your head if you understand"

I nodded my head

"Nod if you agree to be left here. You can still watch the video in ter living room"

I nodded again. He clicked the mouse and left the room

I wondered how I had got here. I wriggled a little and felt the dildo move and felt the tingle in my girly cock again. Moved my mouth a little and settled the ball in my mouth. Stretched my arms and legs and felt the straps tight against my arms and legs. Settled down for Little Pippa's story.

A line came up "Little Pippa's Story"

I settled to watch