All Comments on 'Sarah's Visit to London Ch. 03'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Slut

The fact that she is a married slut with a family really ruins this story for me. Hope her husband throws her fucking ass in the street when she tryes to go home. As for your hero one can only hope his fucking dick falls off. Hope in real life your wife fucks around on you, then tell us how erotic that is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
for the other poster

oh get over yourself...this is fiction not real life, and if you didnt like reading it, you could have clicked your back button.

personally i loved the story!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 16 years agoAuthor
To: anonymous in southeast

Well, if you didn't like it, you must have ploughed through three chapters to find that out. So, cowardly 'anonymous', my story must have done something for you?

My wife has fucked other men. I find the thought exciting.

I presume from your ignorance that when you say 'southeast', you mean southeast USA? Nobody but an ignorant redneck would assume that everyone knows which of the world's many English-speaking lands you come from?

Sometimes I am really tempted to turn off the button. But I won't, I get too many decent helpful messages, public and private.

But it is a great wonder to me why so many ignorant rednecks haunt this site, and feel the need to post abusive 'anonymous' comments.

I pity you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hey scotsman

If you can't take the heat, don't leave the oven on (or something like that). The public comments section is for criticism, whether negative or constructive. If you don't like receiving negative comments, then turn the comments thing off. Personally, I like the story, but your attitude pisses me off. Another comment (on the story itself): why don't you use "quotation marks" to denote speech? It's quite diffcult to separate speech from narration.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 16 years agoAuthor
To 'anonymous, NY USA'

Thanks for your thoughts, 'anonymous, NY, USA.'

If you read my bio, you may catch a feel of what I'm trying to do here. Sorry if you find my embedded dialogue problematic: it just means I have not yet managed to do it right. I'll keep trying. It's my right as a writer to choose how to write, as it is yours as a reader to tell me what you think of it.

But, no, I won't turn 'public comments' off. I can take the heat fine. I DO want to know what my readers think, and if they choose to be 'anonymous', that's their priviledge.

But I do have a problem with sheer nastiness. (Not yours, your comment was quite helpful.) Wouldn't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
O.K.

So you enjoy your wife haveing sex with other men, think it's alright. That explains a lot. A few of us married guys don't, a minority I'm sure. If this is your take on a good married relationship than I'll skip your yarns from now on.My first wife was from Glaogow, last name Kelly, come to think of it she was a bit of a slut, espically when drinking, which got to be all the time. Good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hey scotsman, again

After making my comment, I browsed through your bio and other stories. So yes, I saw that you're trying for a different style here, and I respect your right as a writer. I basically liked your stories; you have a talent for imagery and description. Most of the sex scenes are hot, but I still can't get over the lack of "". Oh well, maybe it's just me. (sigh) But I browsed through some of your PCs as well, and some of them had the same problem with the "". Hooray, we all had the same complaint! lol I'm enough of a lunatic with time on my hands to check if you had a rebuttal to my comment. If you thought that the comment of Mr. Southeast was nasty, write a cheating story for Loving Wives. Then you'll be bombarded with hate mail and death threats. lol I suggest that you do so anyway, just to get comments for kicks. lol Good luck in your writing, and have a nice day! - from the big apple

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 16 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous in NY, USA

Many thanks for taking the trouble to check out what I'm trying to do. And for your helpful and supportive comments.

Tell you what: as a result of the poor reception my embedded dialogue has received from quite a few readers, yourself included, my next new story will use quotes. Just to see whether it is received any better. (But I will complete Red and Sarah in the style in which I began them.)

Thanks again!

Maybe I'll even take up your suggestion and try a 'loving wives' cheating tale. Just to stir up the rednecks. In all my life I have never received a death-threat, from anyone.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 16 years agoAuthor
For 'anonymous in southeast'

Well, you are a strange man. You couldn't contemplate your wife having sex with someone else, but you read erotica/porn on lit. Including nonconsent/reluctance.

Does your wife know you do this?

Does she know you jerk off reading hot stories online?

Does she know that you read at least two chapters of a three-part (so far) story, disapproving of it morally. But you still read it. And then have the nerve to post indignant moral-high-ground ANONYMOUS mails to the author?

You must know that if your first wife's name was Kelly, she was Scots-Irish. From what you have revealed of yourself on here, I'm not surprised she took to drink.

Now, hold yourself up to a mirror and take a good look? Do you really like what you see?

I do hope your wife discovers your online cheating.

We Scots may not be up to much in the world, but most of us are HONEST.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Your Wrong

Adultry is not hot or good for a marriage, I found this out the hard way. I read lots of different stories on lots of sites and of course my wife knows what I read and what I don't. The thought of a husband at home being a faithful husband takeing care of the home and kids while wife is being a slut is not erotic for myself and a lot of people. If you can't understand that then I feel sorry for you. As for Kelly's drinking, at the time we both did a lot but it caused too many problems for everyone for me to continue as we had, when she couldn't or wouldn't stop or slow down I had to leave. We were nothing more than fuck buddies by than anyway, our affairs had destroyed the love and trust.Fucking other people may work for you, but your one of the few and if anythink serious happens to shake your lives you might find there isn't as much left of your marriage as your thought. Again, good luck and I'll skip your stories, cheating to me isn't erotic.

sweetandspicy47sweetandspicy47about 11 years ago

I, for one, am finding your Sarah in London series terribly errotic.

Regarding some of the criticisms....lack of quotation marks doesn't bother me. I rather like it, in fact. Since this is a story...a fantasy...the cheating wives aspect doesn't bother me either.

By the way, I love your anal sex descriptions. Even though I've never had the experience and never plan to, I like reading about it. It is just so damn hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous