All Comments on 'Sara's Choices: Montego Bay Pt. 02'

by Bullwip

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Still hot

This story just gets hotter. I love it that Sara knows what she really needs, plenty of black cock and black sperm for her to be bred properly as all white girls/women should be.

rsspetersrsspetersover 7 years ago
honeymoon cuck

as this story progresses the husband needs to be turned into the ultimate cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good girl

ALL white brides should try black on their honeymoons and see how a real man can please them so much better.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Keep it cumming

Very very hot, makes a girl wet. xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sure this wasnt in St Kitts

Although not on our honeymoon, my wife was bred by a massage man in St Kitts. He offered to come to our room to give her a massage (rather than on the beach) and he gave her much more. Two years in a row, about time to go back. Great story, cannot wait until the next chapter.

BullwipBullwipover 7 years agoAuthor
The Last Installment

Part 3 is finished and waiting for moderator approval. Its the last of the Montego Bay chapters. Its also the longest and hottest, and includes a little twist at the end. As a few readers have pointed out, it's one of the oldest plots in IR erotic fiction, but it was a lot of fun putting it together.

If there is enough interest I'll take up the series again for another three chapters and include her younger red haired sister, Moira.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, longer and harder

I love the honeymoon thing. I think the chapters could have been a bit longer. Sara's accepting of BBC happened a bit too quickly, I thought. A bit more character building (more about Sara's college roommate, longer description of the forward, etc). Too get from fantasy to fiction, a bit more set up is necessary. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Awesome story, could see this going into a long series. Great!

redbarron_mdredbarron_mdover 7 years ago
yes very very sexy

just like my wife she cannot get enough bbc

and i get so hot watching and joining in with them some

she has learned to deep throat the biggiges ones also

by practicng lots

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Breeding

She needs to go home with a black baby in her womb

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thats great!

Hardly an original twist but fuck that was hot! Cant wait to see whats for 'lunch'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My white dick gets so hard reading about white women getting black bred. Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a commenter stated that all white brides/women/cunts should experience a black dick so they could experience what a real man felt like() or maybe it was what a real fucking felt like?) I dont know if the she/he the commenter is playing along w/ the "new world order" or whatever but they need to get a grip if they beleive that. 1st- most black dicks are in the same avg as white one(ranging from 4.5-7/8 in), 2- most bbd dont even get hard enuf to penetrate and have to be fed in like a softstick of butter, taking time and 3- enuf of this shit and racist act of violence will, 1- shif from blk vs white to white vs blk as we start to get proactive to protect our fragile egos etc. hopefully we will also start getting more creative on punishing our cheating sluts, not just divorce, but car bat acid on face and cunt, then see how well you attract black dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure what the last commenter’s problem is. It’s just fantasy fiction. Haters gotta hate I guess.

This Sarah looks like she’s about to kick off like some thermo-sexual nuclear device and create a mushroom cloud of sexual energy over Mo Bay!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBullwip@Bullwip
Interested in erotic writing, travel and photography. I’m in a committed monogamous relationship with a soulmate that has enthralled me since the rise of Mesopotamia. My stories tend to center around sexy, strong and determined women and the men that support them. 😁