Sara's Choices: Montego Bay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a couple of minutes for the aftershocks and the twitching to stop. Tyson slowly withdrew. Some of his semen followed his cock out of her, landing on the floor below them. "Help me with my bikini bottom" she asked.

Placing her heels on the counter she rose up a couple of inches and Tyson was able to place the garment on her properly, despite the cold shock to Sara when it first touched her skin. He tied the waist strings on both sides before lifting her and gently placing her on the floor. Sara made some adjustments to the fit of her bikini bottom, concerned that the gusset was tight enough to prevent Tyson's cum from running down her legs as she walked back to the room.

He cleaned himself up with a towel and carefully wiped Sara's breasts and the cheek that had taken the brunt of his initial spurt. A minute later Sara was neatly put back together and although feeling a little bit slutty was very content with her morning so far.

"Do you get a lunch break Mr. Tyson?" she asked coyly of the tall muscular black man as he carefully dressed his massive penis into his pants. "I don't think I'll risk taking anymore sun today but I would like to have more of you..."

"I can see you again between twelve-thirty and one-thirty if you want" he smiled, "Or I get off at five if you want more time."

"Can't do later," she complained, "Jack will be back from fishing by then"

They agreed that they would meet on his lunchbreak. She was excited at the prospect of another adventure with the sexy black monster cock. Perhaps it was just female pride but she was determined to tame that beast. He seemed gentle enough and expert enough to help her get there. She left the cabana alone first to avoid any unwanted gossip.

Slipping on her lime green sarong and sun hat that had been left at her chaise earlier, she slowly walked back to her hotel room. The silky feeling of a well-used and throbbing pussy she noticed with every step was delicious. She decided that once back in her room she would masturbate to orgasm, sipping on the cum she still carried inside her, and fantasize about being properly taken by her sexy black centaur in the privacy of her honeymoon suite while Hubby played with his little rod catching fish on a charter somewhere on the clear blue waters of Montego Bay.

Tyson spent the next couple of minutes tidying up the cabana and then noticing the puddle of semen on the floor, wiped that up as well. Gathering all the dirty towels, he casually opened the cabana and walked out, leaving the door open behind him. No one seemed any the wiser.

12