Sara's First Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers

"John, has known and worked with Mark for many years. I've heard from John most all the Mark stories ever told. I had no idea that the blonde with the big tits was you until last night when John mentioned that the name of Mark's current lover is Marlene. Then I put it together."

Marlene then resumed walking with Sara at her side. "I suspect that whatever you have heard is probably true. Some of the stuff we do, you just can't make up. We both have a healthy, if not sometimes kinky, appetite for sex."

"No judgments from me." Sara replied.

While the two ladies continued their walk together, Sara wondered how wild and kinky her friend actually was. She realized that she had that tingle between her legs again and was imagining herself and Marlene having sex. She was looking at Marlene in a new light. She could see that Marlene had taken care of her body, had sensuous curves, and big tits. Sara could imagine them together, naked, and playing with each other's various erogenous zones.

Suddenly Marlene said something, almost as if she could read Sara's inquisitive mind.

"Ask any questions you like." Marlene said. "I am quite open about my desires and activities. If you want to know something about me, please ask."

Sara thought only a brief moment before speaking.

"I've never done anything with another female. But I've had certain thoughts, almost fantasies about being with a woman. I suppose people would call me bi-curious." Sara paused and took a breath. "Have you ever been with another woman, you know, for sex?"

Marlene stopped walking again and looked as Sara. With a laugh she said, "That is a fairly tame, and easy question. I was expecting something much more explicit. Yes, I've had sex with another woman. It was only once, and it was years ago, before I was married. I never really considered it again while I was married. Since my divorce, I either haven't had the opportunity, or haven't found the right partner."

Marlene let her answer trail off into an awkward silence. She didn't ask the obvious question, "Are you interested?" But both of them knew that was hanging out there.

Sara felt a need to share some of her own private sexual proclivities.

"Sometimes when I am masturbating with my Hitachi, I imagine my pussy being licked by another woman. And then I cum so very hard."

"You too have a Hitachi?" Marlene said more as a statement than a question. "I love my Hitachi. It produces an intense orgasm and I squirt like crazy."

"Oh my god!" Sara exclaimed. "I also cum hard and squirt like crazy. I just love it."

The two women were nearly finished with their walk and were approaching the point they would part their ways to go to their own home.

"We really should get together and play." insisted Marlene. "We don't have to touch each other or do anything you don't want to do. But masturbating together, watching each other cum hard and squirt sounds so fucking hot. We must do that."

"Yes! . . . Uh, . . . I don't know . . . I'm not sure." Sara stuttered. She was conflicted between wanting to play with Marlene, and whether to break 'that barrier' she had never crossed. "I need to discuss this with John. I'll give you an answer tomorrow."

Marlene laughed at Sara's awkwardness. "I don't have to ask Mark. I know that he would want me to do this. Actually, he would want to be there and watch and take photos. He is such a pervert. But don't worry. I won't let him be there. It will just be us two horny ladies getting off and have a blast."

They both laughed at her double entendre.

"Tomorrow." said Sara as she turned to walk towards her own home.

That night, Sara sat in bed with John and recounted the discussion she had earlier in the day with Marlene. She confirmed that indeed Mark's Marlene was the same Marlene who was their neighbor and Sara's walking partner. She eventually got to the ending when the two ladies discussed having a play date to masturbate together with their wands and watch each other orgasm and squirt.

"That's funny, crazy, hot, and wild. You should do that." John told his wife. "I know you are curious about having sex with another woman. You've had these desires and now one comes forward that wants to have sex with you. And she lives next door. How wild and convenient is that?"

"Me and Marlene having a sex play date? Really?" Sara asked in amazement. She wasn't sure he was actually agreeing to this. "You're OK with me doing this? We're not really talking about having sex per se, or at least not yet. Only about masturbating together."

"Just as long as I know what you are doing and you're not hiding anything from me." John replied with a laugh. When Sara pressed that he really meant this, John assured her that it was fine with him as long as he knew all the details of what they did. He actually encouraged her to do this and satisfy her bi-curious desires. "And you should take pics for me to see." he added, almost as an afterthought.

The next day was Friday, and Sara again met Marlene in the morning for their daily walk. After saying 'Good morning' to each other they began to walk. Marlene was waiting for Sara to give an answer about their play date.

"I spoke with John last night." Sara began.

"And?" Marlene was a bit impatient and wanted the results.

"He said yes. Actually he told me that I should do this." Sara replied.

"So we're going to do this?" Marlene asked to confirm the answer.

Sara nodded in the affirmative and said "Yes, it should be fun" then she broke into a big smile as she realized that her long held bi-curious fantasy was one major step closer to becoming a reality.

Marlene stopped and gave Sara a big hug, right there along the road. She didn't care what people saw or thought.

"When can you come over to play? I'm available Sunday, Wednesday night, or next weekend." Marlene was obviously eager to do this as soon as possible.

Sara was suddenly faced with the reality of scheduling her first girl/girl sexual experience for a specific date in the near future. She decided to allow some time to prepare mentally for what they were going to do.

"Next weekend." Sara replied.

"OK, next Saturday. But I can't wait any longer." Marlene insisted. "We can talk more about this next week."

The rest of that night, and all the next day, Sara was excited about what lay ahead. Her skin tingled, and her pussy ached. Four times on Saturday she used her wand to produce exquisite orgasms and some of her most powerful squirts. That night she and John had some of their best sex in quite a while. John could recognize the benefits to himself from his decision to encourage Sara to fulfill her sexual curiosity.

Sunday morning Sara awoke and her pussy was on fire with desire. She knew she just couldn't wait all week. She called Marlene.

"I can't wait." was all Sara said when Marlene answered the phone.

"So when?" Marlene asked.

"TODAY!" Sara said with great urgency

"Be here at 4. And bring your toys." Marlene told her.

+++ SUNDAY AFTERNOON +++

Her tummy had the butterflies and her skin tingled in excitement as Sara walked to her neighbor's house, carrying a bag of her sex toys. It was thrilling to be this close to her first sexual experience with another female. And like a first date, it was also a bit scary. She really didn't know what to expect. How would she feel? What would be her emotions? Would she be too nervous to enjoy the sexual fun?

Sara knew they had planned on only masturbating together with their wands. But Marlene had also opened the door to doing other things, as long as neither objected. Maybe they would have sex. Maybe today Sara would eat her first pussy, and have her own pussy eaten by another woman. But even if they only masturbated together, it would be a big step forward for her. Sara had looked forward to such an experience for so very long, that she wasn't going to miss it. She was living life to the fullest, and this was going to be a memorable day.

When she arrived, Marlene greeted her at the door and led her into the kitchen. The two women both wore a solid colored top, jeans, and sandals. They sat at the breakfast table and politely chatted, as if unaware of the 1,000 pound gorilla in the room.

They were both somewhat giddy and nervous. Sara's body still tingled with excitement. She had in her hand the plastic bag that held her Hitachi wand and her glass dildo.

Marlene broke the silence. "I guess we should go upstairs and get started." She stood and led the way to her bedroom. Sara followed Marlene up the stairs, her body tingled with excitement, and the butterflies returned to her tummy.

When Sara entered the bedroom she saw that some things had already been prepared. The bed was covered in a plastic sheet. There were several clean towels folded and stacked on one corner. A power cord was plugged into the wall, the other end was on the bed and Marlene's Hitachi was already plugged into one of the sockets. Her pink plastic dildo was placed close by.

Sara was a bit nervous as she removed her sandals, shirt and jeans. She stood there wearing only her pink thong and matching bra as she watched Marlene.

Marlene turned on the overhead light and the lamps on the two nightstands. She turned toward Sara and held up her cell phone. "Mark made me agree to take photos if I wanted to keep him away. We need enough light to take pics. I hope that is OK with you."

"John also wants pics. I guess we'll put on a show for each other, and for the guys." Sara added. "I don't know who is hornier, them or us." And they laughed.

The laughter broke the ice and both women slowly removed their bras, exposing their ample breasts to each other. Sara now hoped that their activities would get more intimate than just masturbating for each other. She really wanted to feel Marlene's breasts and suck on her nipples.

Then they slipped off their panties. Both women were completely clean shaven down below. Sara caught a glimpse of Marlene running her tongue over her lips as she looked at Sara bare sex. The tingle in her vagina intensified as Sara suddenly wanted Marlene to eat her pussy. But she opted to wait and see how events unfolded.

They arranged the towels in the middle of the bed and placed pillows in two corners. Each laid on their backs, opposite each other, their pussies about a foot apart in the middle of the bed. Using the pillows, they propped up their heads so they could see each other.

Sara and Marlene spread their legs wide open and began to use their wands and dildos upon themselves while watching the other. Sara was captivated by watching Marlene's body, and more specifically her pussy. As she watched the sexy blonde so close to her on the bed, she could see the color of Marlene's vulva change as blood began to engorge her outer lips as they swelled in size. She could see the moisture forming on her lower lips. And soon she could smell the odor of sex from their arousal. The sights and smells only fueled their arousal more. Soon they were both squirming and moaning.

"Fuck, you are sexy." moaned Marlene.

"Your pussy is fantastic to watch. Making me so damn horny." replied Sara as she began to breath heavier.

"Oh my god! This is exciting and so much fun." proclaimed Marlene.

Sara nodded as they each continued to excite their clits with the powerful wands, and more feverishly fuck their own vaginas with their dildos.

"Wow! This feels so good."

"Fucking right."

Their movements became more physical as they moved towards their first orgasms. The odor of their sex was becoming more powerful and raised their arousal even higher. The sounds of moans and buzzing vibrators filled their ears.

Marlene decided to give Sara a show. She slipped her dildo out of her sloppy pussy and raised the fluid covered toy to her mouth. She seductively licked and sucked her fluids from the toy and moaned for Sara.

"Oh, FUCK!" exclaimed Sara at that sight. She began fucking her own pussy with greater urgency and pressed the Hitachi wand even harder upon her clit. Her body was flooded with sexual stimuli and it felt so fantastic.

Marlene knew she had pushed Sara close to an orgasm, and she wanted to help her get there. She herself was very close and hatched another idea. She shoved her dildo back into her pussy and furiously began to fuck herself while moaning louder and bucking her hips into the air. Her own orgasm quickly exploded within her. She let out a loud "FUUUUUCK" as her pussy began to convulse and she squirted her ejaculate onto Sara's body.

It worked. Sara immediately had her own orgasm ripping though her body. She flailed about on the bed and she squirted time and again as her pussy had intense contractions.

"Oh my god! Oh My God! OH MY GOD!" Sara screamed as the orgasm seized control and sent wave after wave of pleasure rippling through her body. She gasped for air as she lay there, quivering. Moments later, as her orgasm subsided, her arms and legs still trembled from the intensity of the orgasm.

"Wow! That was incredible." Sara managed to whisper.

Sara lay there recovering from an intense orgasm and thought that this was so fucking hot and so much fun watching, playing, and encouraging each other. They smiled at each other and after some recovery, they began again. Sara held her wand in one hand and picked up her phone in her other hand. She began taking pics of herself, and of Marlene. Soon Marlene was also taking photos.

The towels were wet from the initial ejaculations. The room reeked of sex, which was a bit unpleasant, while at the same time very arousing. Obviously their initial orgasms felt very good, and they were having a lot of fun. So there was no questions about doing it again, and again, as much as their bodies and their pussies would allow. The two were talking about how erotic this was, how hot this was and how much the guys would love the pics.

Their initial nervousness was gone, they felt comfortable with each other, and they were having a great time masturbating with each other. It was a new experience, yet they fully embraced it so quickly. They really enjoyed watching the other, and urging the other to get hornier and sexier. Soon they were moaning, pressing the wands into their clits, and fucking their pussies as hard as they could.

Their next orgasms came quickly, though not at the same time. And both squirted considerable, their fluids landing on the towels and each other. This was so much fucking fun. They laughed, smiled, and squirted again and again. They paused and sent a few pics to the guys to tease them.

Then they started again. At times it was like they were having a squirting match - which of them could squirt the most and the furthest. Marlene and Sara both had many orgasms, each squirting at least a dozen times. Their bodies and the towels were completely soaked in ejaculate and sweat.

They finally stopped, both tired and their pussies worn out. Their entire playtime on the bed had lasted well over an hour. It had been an exhilarating, erotic, and very sexually stimulating experience. The whole encounter had been so much fun. And both were satiated.

"That was fucking incredible. Beyond my wildest expectations." said Marlene.

"Absolutely! This was so awesome. We must do this again." replied Sara.

"Maybe next time we will do more?" Marlene asked as she leered at Sara's sexy body.

"Absolutely!" Sara replied before she realized what she had just said. But it was the truth, she did want to do more the next time, a lot more.

Sara rose from the bed and got dressed. She collected her toys and put them back into the bag. Sara gave Marlene a hug goodbye as she left.

"Until the next time." Marlene whispered into Sara ear.

When Sara got home, John was waiting for her and was obviously very aroused. The pics that had been sent had given him a glimpse of the sexual activities of the two women. He wanted to see and hear the details.

The couple went to their bedroom, stripped naked and got into bed. Sara told John the entire story from start to finish while showing him all the pics. By the time she was finished with telling him all the details of the events, John was extremely horny.

Sara got fucked very well that night.

Monday night Sara and John continued their discussions about Sara's experience with another female.

"It was really thrilling." Sara said. "I can't thank you enough for being open to me having this encounter."

"You know that I got really turned on thinking about you and Marlene. And those pics were so fucking hot." John was obvious pleased, and aroused. "Did that scratch your itch? Or did that just whet your desire for more?"

Sara blushed, something she seldom did in front of John. "You know me too well. I do want more. Just when we began, and she removed her bra, and I saw her large creamy breasts, I knew right then that I wanted her in many more ways than just watching her masturbate." After taking a deep breath, Sara continued. "I want to suck on her nipples. I want to eat her pussy. I want to experience my tongue on her slick puffy lips and taste her essence. But I won't if you don't want me to do that."

Sara was looking up into John's eyes with hope and some anxiety. She didn't want to anger her husband by wanting to have more sex with another person.

John could see the concern on Sara's face. He wrapped his arms around her, hugged her close and gave her a gentle, tender kiss.

"You should know that I understand that desire. After all, I am fully aware of the pleasures of eating pussy. I do love eating your pussy, and intend to do that in a few moments." John thought a moment and the continued. "After you eat Marlene, you and I can compare 'pussy eating' notes."

They both laughed as he finished speaking. And shortly after, Sara was naked on the bed on her back, John was holding her legs wide open, her ankles held above her shoulders, as he pressed his face into her exposed crotch, and he fucked her with his talented tongue.

Tuesday morning Sara met Marlene out by the road for their daily walk. Due to a heavy rain on Monday, they had skipped their walk. So this was the first time the two ladies had spoken face-to-face since their play time on Sunday.

"I presume you told John all about our activities and showed him more photos." Marlene opened the conversation.

"I did and he fucked me very well Sunday after I got home." Sara replied with a large smile on her face. "And last night he ate my pussy until I begged him to take me, which he did. And what about you and Mark?"

"Mark fucked me like a crazy man. Him hearing about what we had done, and looking at those pictures, he went crazy. He fucked my pussy. Hard. He spanked my ass. Hard. He even spanked my pussy. Hard. Then he pulled the towels out of the laundry basket and smelled our fluids. He is such a pervert." Marlene was talking fast and a bit loud. She was obviously still on an adrenaline rush, reliving all the sex she had Sunday.

"Wow!" replied Sara. "John was very horny, but not like that."

Marlene continued, "Mark even called me a 'pussy' for not fucking you Sunday when I had you naked in my bed." She laughed as she said, "What do you think about that?"

Sara stopped walking and turned to face Marlene.

"I think you should fuck my pussy. Is Wednesday night still open?" Sara asked with a mischievous smile on her face.

Marlene's eyes flashed open in surprise. "Really? Tomorrow night? Absolutely. How early can you come over?"

"I have to feed my family after work. I think I can be over between 7:30 and 8:00." Sara replied.

"Oh, girl. You don't know how much I have wanted this." Marlene spoke. "I've had fantasies of being with you ever since we started walking together. I hope you are ready for a Grade A licking."

"But only if I can return the favor." Sara said with a wink.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers