Sara's First Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark said that if we get together again, he wants to see video in addition to the photos. Are you good with that?"

"I think so. John has told me that he wants to know everything we do, and he too wants more photos." Sara replied. "I am sure he will like any videos as well."

The two women continued their walk, talking about the weather, school for Sara's kids, and cooking recipes, all as if nothing was different.

Sara was different. She had just made scheduled her first real girl/girl sex encounter where she would have her pussy licked by another female, and she would for the first time in her life, lick the pussy of another woman. Her own pussy was already throbbing and she could feel the dampness being caught by her panties.

+++ WEDNESDAY NIGHT +++

Wednesday evening after feeding her family, Sara practically ran to Marlene's house. She wore a simple cotton summer dress and matching white lace bra and thong panties. And Sara had her Hitachi Wand and her favorite glass dildo in a plastic bag.

Marlene met her at the door wearing only a sheer top which did not hide the matching bra and panties underneath.

"I was going to first take you to the kitchen," Marlene spoke as she took Sara by the arm. "But I don't know why we should waste the time there."

Marlene led Sara up the stairs to the bedroom. The room was much like it was on Sunday, a plastic sheet covered the bed, fresh towels were ready, and the power cord was plugged in with her wand attached.

"I've brought bottled water up here as we may need to rehydrate." Marlene said with a devilish voice.

Sara stood at the foot of the bed. Her body tingled all over in excitement and a little nervousness. She was about to have real sex with another female for the first time in her life. It felt thrilling. Her pussy was already leaking fluids which was making her panties damp. She felt so naughty, and it felt fabulous.

"You know I've never done this." Sara said, a bit sheepishly. "I'm afraid I may not get it right."

Marlene laughed. "No worries, Hon. I'll allow you to keep practicing until you get it right."

They stood and looked at each other from opposite sides of the bed. Sara wondered if Marlene wanted Sara to make the first move, just to show that she really wanted to do this. And Sara knew she really did. She was so close to a long held sexual fantasy of having sex with another woman. She wasn't backing out now.

Sara reached down and took the hem of her dress, raised it up and over her head. She dropped the dress and immediately unclasped her bra and let it fall off her shoulders and onto the floor. She now stood wearing only her tiny white lace thong and she walked with conviction straight over to Marlene.

They embraced and had a first kiss, gentle, soft, lips closed.

"Yes! I really want to do this." Sara whispered to Marlene just before a second, more passionate kiss, lips parting, tongues exploring.

They backed away a bit from each other. Sara's hands were removing Marlene's sheer top while Marlene's hand were already on Sara's breasts, fondling them and rolling her nipples.

Sara managed to remove Marlene's top and her bra, before they began kissing again while each played with the other's breasts. Their passions rose and the kisses became more intense. Sara could feel her pussy throbbing in anticipation.

Now Marlene took the lead and gently moved Sara back towards the bed until Sara's legs touched the side of the covers. Then Marlene gently pushed Sara down and onto the bed. Before Sara had a moment to think about what was happening, Marlene had removed Sara's thong, spread her legs, and had pressed her face into Sara's pussy.

Marlene was licking the wet folds of her pussy, sucking her labia and clit, and then licking her more. She went on and on and on like a woman possessed. From Sara's point of view, it was different and super hot. The only other person that had eaten her pussy was her husband John. Now it was a sexy blonde female who used different techniques. It wasn't necessarily better. But it was different, and it was awesome. Sara was writhing and moaning as fabulous sensations were emanating from her pussy and flowing through her body.

It was her first time to be eaten by another female. That thought alone made this a special erotic experience. Her body tingled in excitement. Her pussy ached for more of the sexual stimulation. Her head was full of the eroticism of the moment. How naughty. How decadent. How fabulously wonderful.

However, it was also a bit frustrating for Sara. Over the years she had gotten to the point that it was very difficult for her to reach orgasm without using her Hitachi wand and the intense stimulation it gave her. She so enjoyed being licked by Marlene, but she also knew it wasn't going to give her an orgasm, at least not this time.

Before she stopped Marlene, Sara did manage to take some pics of the blonde eating her pussy. "The guys will love this." Sara said as she sent a pic in a quick text message to both John and Mark.

"My turn." Sara then announced as she pulled Marlene away from her crotch. As the ladies swapped positions, Marlene pulled off her own panties. Sara noticed how wet the crotch of those panties were. Marlene laid on her back, spread her legs and bent her knees, opening up her cleanly shaved, and now very wet, pussy for Sara. Sara could smell Marlene's sex, and it aroused her even more.

Without any hesitation, Sara got between her legs and lowered her face to Marlene's waiting pussy. She began licking the abundant fluids on Marlene's labia. Sara hadn't even paused to think that this was the very first pussy she had ever eaten. She had never done this and only knew what to do by having it done to herself. She hadn't really known what to expect in terms of taste, aroma, and texture.

Sara was struck by the realization that eating pussy was far better than she had expected. Marlene had a mild taste, and the texture was very slick. Sara enjoyed pressing her tongue against the soft, slippery wet folds of flesh. She was a mildly disappointed that Marlene's lower lips were flatter and shorter than her own. Sara loved having John suck on her large labia and she had looked forward to doing the same to Marlene. But her narrow lips made it more difficult to suck. Sara pressed on and licked and sucked Marlene, and fingered her vagina as best she knew how. Marlene was now moaning and writhing on the bed, obviously enjoying the attention. This went on for many minutes. Sara wanted to produce an orgasm in Marlene, but wasn't sure if she did. Sara was aware that Marlene had captured some photos of Sara eating her pussy. More pics for the guys to enjoy.

Now it was Marlene pushing Sara away from her own pussy.

"I want to see you cum. I want to feel your orgasm on my tongue. And I want you to squirt into my mouth." Marlene was insistent.

The ladies swapped positions again. Marlene made sure that the towels were in place.

"Plug in your Hitachi and use it." Marlene commanded.

Marlene began by licking and sucking Sara's pussy while Sara used her Hitachi on her clit. Marlene switch from giving oral to fucking Sara with her pink vibrating dildo. Sara had the presence of mind to pick up her cell and set it to record video. She held the phone with one hand, recording video of Marlene eating her pussy, while she held the vibrating wand on her clit with the other hand. The waves of pleasure were intense, and she was moaning and writhing on the bed.

After several minutes of intense stimulation, Sara had her first orgasm. She came hard and squirted, the first shot went straight into Marlene's mouth. Marlene yelped in pleasure as the warm fluid collected in her mouth. The second squirt hit Marlene square in the face and eye. They both laughed, but Marlene still held some amount of Sara's ejaculate in her mouth which she shared with Sara in a deep sensual kiss. Sara wasn't expecting this oral swapping of fluids, but she found it very erotic.

"You are a very naughty lady." Sara said with a fake condescending glare.

Marlene laughed "You really don't know how naughty I can be."

Then Marlene went back down on Sara's pussy and ate her to three more orgasms and squirts. Each time Marlene drank as much of Sara's ejaculate as she could.

Sara finally had all her pussy could take, for now.

"Let's take a break. I need some water." Sara said while sitting up and pulling away from Marlene.

"Good idea." Marlene replied as she reached for two water bottles on the night stand and handed one to Sara.

They drank in silence but still had that look of hunger in their eyes.

"You know I've just had a major 'First'. Another female eating my pussy and making me cum. And you are so good at that." Sara said in appreciation to Marlene. "I've eaten your pussy a bit, but I'm not sure it really counts as my other 'First' unless I make you cum, and squirt."

"I'm insist you try again. And know that I'm only doing this to help out." Marlene attempted a dead-pan response, but both ladies began laughing out loud.

Marlene took her position on her back, legs wide open, knees bent up. She took her own wand and pressed it to her clit. "Please eat some more. Make me cum. That is not a suggestion, but an order." And again they laughed as Sara put her face against Marlene's already sloppy pussy and began to lick and suck.

And Sara 'practiced' eating pussy for quite a while. She licked with her tongue, she fucked her with her fingers. She fucked her with her tongue. She ended up fucking Marlene with her glass dildo while Marlene was using her wand on her clit. And Marlene was recording video and taking photos as Sara had done.

"I'm going to cum!" Marlene yelled just before her orgasm hit. She squirted a fountain, some of which was caught in Sara's mouth, and the rest hit Sara's face and neck. Marlene's legs twitched uncontrollably and her whole body shook.

"Damn that was good." Marlene said as her orgasm subsided and she regained some composure.

"Do I need more practice?" Sara asked as innocently as she could.

"You can practice anytime you want, Hon." Marlene replied.

After another break, they got into the opposition positions they had used on Sunday while they each masturbated with their wands. This time they got closer, almost mashing their pussies together as their legs interlocked. For another half hour they masturbated with the wands and dildos. Each had many orgasms and squirted many times on each other and on the towels.

They finally had to call it quits as their pussies had nothing more to give. The towels were soaked to the point of dripping when picked up. As they cleaned up, the ladies laughed at all the fun they just had.

Sara put her bra, panties, dress, and sandals back on and put her toys back into her bag.

"We must do this again." Sara said as she walked to the door.

"Absolutely. there is so much more I want to do with you." replied Marlene, a comment that caused Sara to raise an eyebrow. But for now, Sara didn't want to know what else Marlene had in mind.

Upon arriving home, Sara gave John her phone so he could review all the pics and vids from the evening while she took a shower. When she returned to their bedroom, John told her how hot he thought their activities had been and he displayed his very hard cock to her as proof. She licked and sucked his cock and then rode him hard until they both exploded in a joint orgasm.

Sara was sexually exhausted. They were both very happy and slept very well that night.

+++ NEXT MORNING +++

The next morning Sara was texting with her best online friend Karla.

KARLA: "Hey girl. How's you?"

SARA: "I got big news."

KARLA: "What?"

SARA: "Last night I ate my first pussy!"

KARLA: "WTF????"

SARA: "I had my first, girl/girl experience and it was HOT HOT HOT!!"

KARLA: "OMG You didn't!"

SARA: "I never imagined it would actually happen."

SARA: "You know it was such a HUGE fantasy of mine."

SARA: "But being married, I didn't expect it to ever cum to life."

KARLA: "Damn girl! You knew I wanted to be the first female to have your pussy. LOL"

SARA: "I will send pics and all the details in a bit."

KARLA: "Tell me, will you do it again?"

SARA: "Absolutely."