Sara's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We may not have to," I said. "I was going over some papers I found in my house and I think the place is paid for. I'm going to talk to my lawyer tomorrow and find out what's going on with my parent's estate. The place is up in Mission Hills. Looks like a real nice neighborhood."

"That is nice up there," Marcy said. "Now you can leave the `Hoot Hounds' to deal with this place."

"You mean Lisa and Studly Hungwell?" I laughed.

"Yeah, doesn't he have a root on him though? Too bad it's attached to such a scumbag."

"I don't know how Lisa can put up with him," Jenifer said. "He's always hitting on both of us."

"Me too," I said. "He made me an offer while we were bringing my bags up. Told him I had a boyfriend."

"Speaking of which," Jenifer said, "did you stop by and see Rico tonight?"

"You mean that mega cutie that works at the hospital with you?" Marcy asked. "Now there's buns to die for."

"Yeah, I stopped by for a little visit," I said, laying back in the lounge chair and hugging myself.

"Tell us about it," Marcy said.

"And you lost your virginity, huh?" Jenifer said.

"You were still a virgin!?" Marcy said.

"Not really," I told her. "I just didn't remember."

"So? Tell us about it," Jenifer said.

"Gawd! It was absolutely wonderful!" I moaned. "And Rico is so sweet. I had no idea sex could be that good. I'm hooked."

"I can't stand any more of this," Marcy said. "I've got to go start packing." She stood and brushed her skirt off. "Just thinking of getting hosed by that little hunk makes me want to get out my little toys. We got any `C' batteries?"

We all laughed as Marcy headed towards the stairs. Jenny turned to me. "So you might get the house. That's incredible!" she said.

To Be Continued...

12