All Comments on 'Sara's Wishlist'

by Sara_Hawkes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sara_HawkesSara_Hawkesover 8 years agoAuthor
Too kind!

Thank you to everyone who has read my first wishlist story, and especially those who have voted and chosen me as a favourite. You are all too kind.

I read through the story again after publication and can say that I'm not as good a proofreader as I thought I was, plus I think I rushed it a little. I'm sorry about both of those aspects.

I am writing a follow up story in between course work for my degree based on my antics at a pre-Christmas party. With the way things are going it might be ready for submission in the Summer! I will try harder to make it better than "Sara's Wishlist," I promise.

I will try to reply to anyone that has written to me personally, in good time.

Once again, thank you for being so kind.

Sara

xxXxx

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago

This was a very good, fast paced story with good plot and character development. Sara is definitely master at tease and manipulation.

JackVettrianoJackVettrianoover 8 years ago
I could be the man, just one click away.

That's why I love this story, it's got such a real dimension to it. I love how it's so sharp short and to the point, I imagine just like the writer. Young witty and very sure of herself.

Great stuff cant wait to read more. Can you please notify me as I can't get on Lit where I'm going please. apriliatuonoassen@gmail.com

yesterdaysyesterdaysover 7 years ago

Hot story! Hoping for a sequel.++

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 7 years ago
nicely done!

Great concept, well spun, with good pacing and believable characters. I could really imagine myself in either character's situation. Oh, and it was nicely erotic, too, of course! Will be watching for future chapters.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

***Cute read thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous