All Comments on 'Sarge'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 9 years ago
Great Story

This was a great, well-written story (but then yours always are). It was hot and I liked the HEA ending.

adjoaqadjoaqover 8 years ago
A Perfect 5!

Loved it. You never disappoint.

Headhunter22Headhunter22over 8 years ago
Loved it!

One of my favorite authors. Always well written and hot. Keep up the good work.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 8 years ago
Loved it

Great as always, Pilot. :)

~M

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story-Great Men's Story

I really liked this story--well written with some good lusty parts. Normally I only love hardcore MM stories & hate the romantic stories, BUT this writer found the perfect balance. I'm surprised I liked this so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy and romantic

I love how realistic it all was ... from Kevin's background to Sarge's characterisation ... one of the best M/M romance I've read.

Short, but packs a lot of sexual and emotional punch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Would be nice if there were more chapters seems like it would be a great story

musclvrmusclvrabout 5 years ago

a very honest story. definitely not porn but a love story. hope the sarge and kevin live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done! The story hit me right between the eyes because I was once in a similar position in the Military. ..I was threatened with a BCD or DD,but because my enlistment was going to up in less than a month, I was given a letter of reprimand and transferred to another base to be discharged from the service. As those who are gay can attest, all the threats, humiliation and embarrassment didn't suddenly make me straight. I was born GAY and will remain so the rest of my life. The few, the proud, are not only in the Marines..some are in the LGBT community.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3024 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...