All Comments on 'Sarlene's Touch Ch. 50'

by Fuinimel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BurlarrBurlarrover 11 years ago
:(

Sad to see it end, seemed a bit rushed but good nevertheless

rhevrhevover 11 years ago
5 star story

Excellent work Fuinimel. Simply my favorite story I've read on the site. I will agree with another commenter that the ending seemed a bit rushed and I have to wonder if you weren't just sick of writing the story, or wanted to end it on an even fifty chapters. In any case, I couldn't complain because it was a hell of a ride. I hope you continue writing more stories in this vein, because you seemed to find a really solid balance of plot to sex that sometimes goes missing on this site.

5 star story from beginning to end. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5 STARS!

I must agree, this is truly one of THE BEST stories I have read! I don't particularly care for the homo stuff...BUT all in all, an extremely good read with nice balance, good character development and a GREAT PLOT!!!

Next time maybe something dealing with Dwarven male(s) and Human female(s)? OR possibly a male Half-Orc and Human female(s)? With the difficulties you address those Races have in dealing with Humans and companionship? I've gamed quite a bit in the Palladium Universe, Dwarven and Half-Orc warriors/mercs are close to my heart. I also have a thing for younger males with more mature females and generally have that as part of my characters back stories. I prefer characters of Light and characters that are redeemed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoyed this series. I'm comfortable with the ending. To me it felt like you just chose a slightly unconventional story arc that worked well for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks!

I really enjoyed the whole series! Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous