Sasquatch: From the X-Files Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old one was close to crossing the river when this group had appeared from across the way. It hunkered down becoming still letting the undergrowth settle around its shaggy, dirty hide. It watched and felt the terror as one man removed a bang stick from its shoulder, the old one almost fled when he saw one of the females with another one holding it above her head as they crossed the slow moving water. But it knew, had it moved they would have seen it and used those sticks on it as many had done in the past it had survived where others had not been so lucky. The old one remained still watching as the group dispersed one man he had seen before, and felt caution towards him he knew the forest and the mountains. He had approached the old one who had coiled like a snake ready to flee had he been spotted but the man had moved on, the other man following like a child.

That had left the women, he went to rise, to move further down river before crossing, the scent of the others would already be old if not completely gone, tracking them, tracking Her was his overwhelming need. Yet the old one had stayed and watched, before long he knew they would react the way all the females did...his wait was not long. The old one watched the females with curiosity this reaction was new, they had begun a mating ritual together something he had not seen before, the display was enticing as were their forms yet the other one called to him he was eager to be off to find Her but here two females were willing for him and so he rose and stepped beyond the tree line.

Scully and Sarah were a tangled mess, jeans had been shoved down, one boot lay at a distance where it had been thrown, bra's hung loosely about their waists as they kissed deeply, one hand exploring the others body while the other hand rested between the opposites legs, fingers sticky with pleasure. Scully mounted Sarah's waist almost breaking the Sheriff's hand as she moved, she moved up her body, her labia puffy and rubbing against the smooth skin of Sarah. Sarah bit her thin lip watching the fiery pubic bush of Scully get closer; it hovered above her face for a moment, a red bush on top a pink glistening opening beneath. The Gun shot made both women scream.

Mulder had gotten to the clearing first he had to blink to clear his vision the sudden burst of sun blinding him after the gloom of the trees. Mear's followed behind him, holding one hand up to shield his eyes as he entered the clearing. "What on Earth!" he exclaimed his vision less impaired than Mulders.

Mulder turned to look in the same direction his vision clearing quickly at the sight. Both Scully and Haskell were on the ground in varying states of undress and clearly kissing passionately, a smile crept up on Mulder before he banished it the realisation that this was so very off kilter hitting home, he drew his pistol from his holster only then did he notice the third figure.

Mear's had felt sick at the sight of Sarah and the red-haired agent, incomprehension had quickly given way to alarm and when he caught sight of the man he had quickly gone for his rifle. He took comfort in hearing Mulder pulling his side arm, both men were clearly on the same page. Mears' drew an easy line of sight the scope on his rifle picking out the shaggy head of...he froze, the low brow, flat nose and the jutting jaw so human like yet animalistic at the same time, the skin that was visible glistened in what he guessed was sweat, through the scope it ran down the creatures face.

"What are you waiting for?" Mulder cried out, watching Mears' standing still a direct line of sight on the creature, Mulder aimed his pistol so small compared to the rifle he thumbed the safety off and fired a shot.