Sasquatch: From the X-Files Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been Rebecca's idea to head to the small island Daniel had followed with Angelica in tow. Angelica was a little relived to have the respite in the swim to the island to gather her thoughts. Things had escalated quickly from the second kiss, one of Daniel's hands had found its way between her legs and a finger had probed her open with little force before she knew it Angelica had wrapped her hand around Daniel's cock gripping it firmly and tugging him slowly each stroke matching the probing finger inside her. There were boo's from the shore as they swam away but Angelica had sent out a silent thank you to Rebecca for taking them away from the crowd for her first experience.

Up on the shore Rebecca pulled Daniel down onto his back kissing his wet chest her hand taking hold of his still hard cock. Angelica knelt next to them watching, unsure on how to proceed until Rebecca had taken her hand and guided it to Daniel's cock Rebecca smiled at her before lowering her head and kissing Daniel deeply. Daniel's wandering hand from earlier found its way between Angelica's legs as she knelt working his cock slowly. She parted her legs willingly giggling a tiny bit as she felt his hand cup her large sex then she sighed as he slipped a finger with ease between lips that were moist from excitement more than water.

Angelica found herself poised above Daniel she held his cock with one hand rubbing his cock head between her puffy lips feeling the bulge of his cock head poking at her entrance, he moaned loudly with frustration and finally Angelica relinquished her grip lowering herself further down letting his cock fill her up as she did so. Daniel's hands gripped her hips as she rode him slowly, the pleasure of a new cock in her though not as big as Todd but certainly thicker was quickly eating away at her guilt the more she felt him stretch her the more the guilt receded.

Rebecca was quick in making sure she was not missing out, her tiny frame climbed over Daniel's head and lowered itself onto his already waiting tongue. Both girls moaned as Daniel's cock filled her or his tongue danced and lapped at her moist hole and clitoris. Angelica froze for a moment as Rebecca reached out and cupped her breasts, Daniel unaware of anything moaned out for Angelica not to stop and lifted his own hips from the ground pushing his cock further into Angelica.

Rebecca's touch was like electricity, no other girl had touched Angelica before let alone during sex her mind was on fire with the sensations and feelings of the moment. She ground down on Daniel meeting his thrusts with her own while Rebecca's hands went from cupping to stroking her engorged nipples, Rebecca's eyes lit up at their touch she licked her lips as she squeezed one then the other feeling their firmness.

The more Rebecca touched her the faster Angelica rode Daniel, in the end Rebecca had to let go she pushed down firmer onto Daniel's face mesmerised by the way Angelica's breasts swayed as she rode Daniel's cock. Rebecca brought her legs closer together locking Daniel's head in place she let out a whimper and touched her own pert breasts her fingers sending sparks of electricity through her nipples which in turn started a chain reaction between her legs. Her orgasm made her legs shake, clenching and unclenching as she bucked her hips on Daniel's tongue. As her own orgasm receded she could hear Daniel moaning and she knew he was close even if Angelica wasn't.

Angelica could feel the cock inside her pulsing readying to erupt but she couldn't bring herself to stop, Rebecca climbed from Daniel's face and lay languid next to him. Daniel sat up the best he could on his elbows, his chin, nose and mouth a sticky mess he watched Angelica ride him a goofy smile forming on his lips for a second before his eyes went wide and his mouth opened in a huge 'O' as he unloaded deep into Angelica. Angelica could feel the warmth inside her, the tell-tale sign that orgasm had been achieved at least for the man anyway her own orgasm had been close.

Angelica dismounted Daniel his cock a messy hard mass that was quickly wilting, Rebecca was on her before she could protest pushing her back on the ground and worming between her thick thighs. "Wait!" Angelica cried out as Rebecca's head lowered and her tongue ran quickly and smoothly between her moist and sticky labia. Angelica lay on her back gasping as she felt Rebecca's tongue in her licking at her insides and she knew tasting Daniel in there one moment the next her tongue was circling her clitoris gently. Angelica's dwindling orgasm returned full force and sent her skyward as it ignited in her sex. One hand gripped the warm grass beneath her the other held weakly onto Rebecca's head as she pushed her clitoris down onto her waiting tongue.

Rebecca lifted her head only when Angelica's hand had slipped free of her head, she smiled meekly at Rebecca and said. "I didn't want you missing out."

"Will you sit down," Cathy said sighing at the sight of Todd once again on the shore line trying to see the figures on the island. "Let them have their fun."

"Shut it Cathy." Todd replied with venom.

"Whoa, where did that come from buddy?" Brad asked sitting up next to Cathy on the blanket the couple were topless and in nothing but their boxers and panties.

"They've been over there for ages." Todd said more to himself than the couple behind him.

"Isn't that what you wanted, Angelica to be part of the group?" Cathy said and stood up moving towards Todd. She remembered Brad being the same way the first time she had knelt before Daniel and put his cock in her mouth. It was that moment of panic of regret of feeling something that you have been told was wrong. Cathy rested her hands gently on Todd's reddening shoulders he would wake with terrible sunburn in the morning. "She's still yours honey." She said gently and kissed the inflamed skin of one shoulder.

Todd shrugged his shoulders pushing Cathy off him, "What the fuck do you know?"

Brad was on his feet immediately "You need to chill Todd."

Todd pointed to the island, to the three figures that for now seemed to be sitting side by side talking, "That's not what I wanted."

Cathy laughed, she understood what Todd wanted, "No what you wanted was to be in Daniel's place all the pussy for you and no one else," Todd's slap came from the left it connected with her muscular jaw line and cheek with a meaty thwack! That sent her stumbling back. Her retort was a solid punch to Todd's face, he moved in time so that his right cheek took the brunt of it instead of his nose. Brad grabbed Cathy pulling her back, "You selfish, jealous little prick." She spat at Todd.

"Get over yourself Cathy you're just jealous Rebecca's probably gotten a taste of Angelica before you did." He jabbed a pointed finger in her direction his other hand pre-occupied rubbing his swelling cheek. "You fucked up what I had with Michelle you're not going to fuck up what I got with Angelica!"

"Wake up you asshole, Michelle left because you're a self-centred prick. You keep going the way you are you'll lose Angelica the same way." Cathy brushed Brad off as she spoke, "She needed you to listen to her this morning and all you could think about was getting her in the tent and fucking her."

"You don't know shit." Todd replied, he looked at Brad for support but he only shook his head.

"Man, everyone could see but you. You need to grow up." Brad said.

Todd opened his mouth to reply, he had a witty put down that would sting them both instead he closed his mouth his teeth clashing together "I'm going for a walk." He said and pushed passed them grabbing his t-shirt as he went.

Mount Baker National forest, August 25th 2:30pm

It was hurt, the first bang stick had not even touched him the second one had stung him in the chest a gash glistened red and blood ran down his chest into its hair. The old one held one giant hand to the wound it had been hurt far worse in the past but it had never been so careless before. The women, they had weakened him led him into a trap it was certain of it. The men were waiting, he had stepped out and they had used their bang sticks. The old one had roared in rage at the interruption rather than in fear of the deadly weapons before fleeing into the forest once more. It knew old ways of binding it's wounds, berries and leaves that would dull the pain and stop the stink that some of his kind had gotten when a wound had turned bad.

The water would be safe, there were holes there deep and dark where it could rest and fix itself. The old one cried out pitifully as he slipped on an old dead fall sending it tumbling down to the ground at speed, he tumbled over before coming to a rest. The old one clicked and hooted at itself, cursing as it would have been called in a human tongue had it known that word. He rose to his unsteady feet grabbing a handful of red berries from one bush and crushing them in one hand before smearing it into the open wound.

The sudden pain made him lash out a huge fist connecting with an old tree with a loud dull thud, he bit back the roar that had built in the back of his throat, he could not be certain the men were not following. He had circled wide to get hold of the berries, scouting human tracks where it was necessary, now he turned east, coming to the big water from that direction might also make the humans think he was heading away from there not towards it. Through the tree's the sun was going down, he would reach the lake before it went from the sky, he would hunt for food in the moonlight then sleep the next day letting his body recover and the wound heel. The old one cried out not from pain but from fear of losing his mate.

Mount Baker National forest, August 25th 5:01pm

Todd returned to the camp just as the sun had started to turn the sky a beautiful golden colour, Cathy and Brad were dressed and had gotten a fire going. They both looked up at him and nodded a hello, the argument still not forgotten. He looked over at the island when he realised the other three had not yet returned. He could just about see them, long shadows were now starting to creep in everywhere throwing everything thing into disjointed and elongated lines. He watched as one of them stepped into the water a second or so later the surprised laugh of Daniel rolled across the lake. "looks like their heading back." Todd said smiling, trying to act normal he did not want to try and explain the awkward silence to Angelica when she got back.

Cathy looked up from the fire and squinted out at the island, "Looks that way." She said then went straight back to the pot that hung above the fire.

Todd turned his attention back to the lake and frowned at the dark bobbing shape that was approaching the island from the east, "Hey guys. Is that a bear?" Todd asked he lifted his hand to shield his eyes, the light reflecting from the water blinding him momentarily.

Brad stood up to take a look he went to tell Todd he was being a douche when he too saw the shape. "Can bears swim?" he said walking over to join Todd, Cathy followed behind her stomach had gone queasy at the thought of a bear being so close.

"I think so, sure why not." Todd replied, though he wasn't too certain. The shape was almost black against the golden colour of the water. "Moving fast though," Something was not right Todd knew it, something in the back of his brain, down deep hidden under centuries of neglect an ancient thought had woken from hibernation to cast doubt and alarm that Todd had never felt before.

"Tell them to swim faster," Cathy said her voice was edged with concern, but Todd knew she felt the same way as she did and the look on Brad's face confirmed he felt it too.

Brad cupped his hands around his mouth "Hey! Guys! Hurry up!" he did not want to alarm them, did not want them looking over their shoulders, panic would set in and someone was liable to get hurt or worse drowned. The shape was within reach of the island as it came to a stop then began to rise as it found the bottom of the lake and walked to the island the lake surface falling away revealing the mass beneath.

Todd tried to speak but his words lodged in his throat. It was no bear this thing was huge even from this distance. Todd could see that it was man shaped but disjointed, long legs and longer arms that seemed to sway at its side almost like a gorilla, the setting sun cast everything into silhouette no detail of the creature could be seen but fear had filled Todd's stomach with ice. "Get them, get them." Todd started to say over and over.

"Guys, Swim! Fucking swim!" Brad yelled he stepped forward, feet in the lake as he screamed at them again.

Cathy watched the creature stop, even in silhouette she knew it had turned its head towards the yelling, "Don't shout. Stop it." She said weakly the words flat and almost whispered. She screamed out pitifully as she watched the creature race to the shoreline of the island. It continued into the water at a sickening pace hardly slowing as the water engulfed all but its head and began gaining on her friends.

Daniel was the first to turn to look over his shoulder, the sheer terror in Brad's voice was plain to hear. The first call he had taken as a joke, food was ready and getting cold so get your asses back here. The second shout had been filled with unabated terror. Daniel trod water and looked to the island at first he could see nothing untoward it was only when he looked at the water itself did he see the black mass heading towards them. 'Christ it's a bear,' he thought with alarm. He began to move off the girls had pulled away from him hearing Brad's tone of voice had been enough to get them swimming flat out.

Todd and Cathy had joined Brad in the water they all yelled together and frantically waved their arms as if that motion might speed the swimmers up some. The creature had gained quickly and was within a couple of feet of Daniel when Rebecca stood up on wobbly legs and Brad helped from the water, Angelica burst out grabbing at Todd screaming "what? What?" over and over in his face, she looked over her shoulder to see where Daniel was and screamed as she saw the creature behind him.

Todd grabbed Angelica as she screamed and pulled her with him onto the shore and continued going. Brad pushed Rebecca to Cathy and shouted at Daniel to hurry up, but even as he did so Brad was retreating from the water finding dry land under his feet and turning to flee like the others.

Cathy stumbled over Rebecca both of them crashing to the ground, Brad came close his hand finding Cathy's for a moment, fingers closing round one another then slipping free as he looked over his shoulder seeing Daniel and the creature, then Brad was gone leaving Cathy's hand outstretched and empty.

Daniel had made it to shore, he waded through the last few feet trying to run feeling the creature behind him, warm breath on his neck as he stepped from the water and tried to sprint. He saw Cathy stumble over Rebecca, Brad reaching down to help them up then one hot, wet hand clamped like a vice around his neck his throat closed up and black stars exploded in his vision, the last thing Daniel saw was Cathy and Rebecca weeping before his head was wrenched free of his body.

Cathy's scream's died her brain shut down the moment she saw Daniel's body crumple to the ground while his head remained held up by his hear in the creatures huge grasp. Rebecca stumbled to her feet dragging Cathy behind her, somehow she found her feet. Todd was near the tree line Angelica pulling and pleading for him to go. Rebecca let go of Cathy both her hands reaching for Todd who grabbed her and pushed her into the tree's Cathy reached out, one leg ached and she dragged it behind her. Todd lifted a hand out to her as Angelica and Rebecca disappeared behind him. Cathy reached out, and felt Todd's hand land firmly in her face and push her back. She cried out as her bad leg took her weight and crumpled beneath her sending her tumbling backwards to the camp, she lay on the ground weeping and cursing Todd as the creature approached.

Mulder had offered to take first watch that evening, Scully and Haskell had woken for an hour or two, Mears checked them over the best he could. They drank a full canteen's worth of water each then asked for more, their words were clipped and short any questioning was met with a shake of the head or at best a "Not now," response. Both Scully and Haskell glanced at one another then looked away quickly unable to meet the others gaze for long.

Mount Baker, National Park, August 26th 12:30am

Mulder watched the moon creep out from behind Mount Baker, it was turning full and the whole landscape was cast in ethereal blue, he had let the fire dwindle down so that he could take in the wilderness around him. Mulder was hoping to catch sight of some bona fide wilderness creatures but it appeared Mears had been right whatever had happened her was keeping the animals at bay.

Mulder turned as he heard soft movement behind him, a sleeping back unzipped and Scully climbed out in a white vest and black panties, she gave a wan smile to Mulder and sat down next to him. Mulder lifted a stick and stoked the fire, neither of them spoke until a flame began eating hungrily at small log, "How you feeling?" Mulder asked.

Scully shrugged, it was a difficult question to answer her feelings alone were a multitude as for her physical self she felt drained and degraded. She worded it in a way that Mulder, she hoped, would understand. "I've seen better days."

Mulder nodded slowly, he stared into the fire for a moment longer before turning to face his partner. They had been through enough lately and come close to death more times than your average Bureau agent, "Fair enough, but how are you feeling?" he replied a little more firmly.

"Mulder, I don't know how to explain it. It wasn't me is so cliché but I could see it in Haskell too, whatever we did," Scully gave a shiver, "that was not us. I had no control yet my mind was telling me I had all the control. I feel used, degraded and utterly exhausted." She laid her head on Mulder's shoulder, thankful to have him so close after such an odd ordeal.

"We saw it you know," Mulder said he felt Scully nod her head on his shoulder.

"I think I smelt it, horrible stench but sweet too made my stomach lurch the whole time, every time I went to break free the smell would make me lose my grip again." Scully sat up then her brow knitting together.

Mulder knew that look Scully had found a piece of the puzzle or joined two dots together to make a trail. "What is it?"

Scully shook her head, "I don't know it's just that...I'm too tired Mulder ask me in the morning." It was like an itch on her brain, the thought the breakthrough was there wanting to be set free to be spoken out loud then it crept away hiding again amongst her grey matter waiting to be picked at another time.

Mount Baker, National Park

Cathy scrambled in the dark cave, she had called out so much that her voice had gone now she wept silently as she walked and stumbled in the dark, finger nails torn and her head bleeding from a low hanging rock. The creature had grabbed her, Cathy was certain she was going to end up like Daniel then it had thrown her over its shoulder and moved quickly into the tree's, it's movements were quick, agile the fear and the motion making Cathy vomit. It had dropped suddenly, falling fast and landing with a heavy grunt and stumbling at the bottom of a pit.

It lifted Cathy from its shoulders placing her on the ground. She had screamed at the sight of it. Easily seven feet in height shaggy, matted hair, long powerful arms with vicious hands at the end. It's face was mostly a broad flat nose with lips and a chin that protruded out, the eyes a sickly yellow it stared at her watching her jerky movements listening to her pleas, it opened its mouth grunting at her with clicks and hoots beneath the bass grunt. She let out a cry as it leapt upwards, Cathy certain it was a killing blow instead it climbed up the pit wall and within seconds had disappeared.