Sasquatch: From the X-Files Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sky had still been golden by that point she had stumbled into the cave trying to find a way out, climbing the pit wall was impossible even if her ankle had not been sprained the hanging vines were just out of reach and one jump had already made Cathy almost black out as she landed on her bad ankle. The cave entrance she found had ignited some hope of finding a way out she had walked a handful of steps in before walking right into the low hanging rock knocking her unconscious. When she had come too it was full dark, panic had set in and she had stumbled around crying out and scraping and cutting herself even further.

She had limped as fast as she could to the small dim light source only to find herself back at the cave entrance at the bottom of the pit. The moon, almost full hung motionless above her illuminating the bottom of the pit in pale light. A shadow fell over her and she looked up, someone was looking into the pit, she felt relieve even if it were Todd she would forgive him if he would get her out of this hole. Her relief was short lived, the creature jumped down landing more assuredly this time a few feet from Cathy.

Its broad chest was now carrying a mix of leaves, sap and berries across the earlier open wound and it moved with more assuredness towards Cathy, it grunted and clicked at her then tossed what looked like the rear leg of a deer at her feet. Cathy screamed out, stumbling backwards and falling hard onto the ground. The creature took its own step back in surprise tilting its head at the sobbing girl on the ground. Cathy looked up at the creature it began chirping and clicking more to itself than to Cathy, she was unsure what it was though the name bigfoot came to mind but she felt silly even thinking that. What bothered her was how the creature acted not long ago it had ripped the head off one of her friends now it acted timid and weary of her.

She managed to get on her knees and steady her breathing, "Hello," she said her voice still shaky, the creature stopped its muttering, "food for me?" she indicated to the leg before her that oozed blood, almost black in the moonlight. The creature stepped forward and Cathy flinched instantly, his face was frowning at her its mouth twitching but what made her flinch back was what she saw between its legs. She had not noticed it before perhaps because she had had little time to notice anything as well as she was certain he was not erect before.

The creatures cock was a huge, a dark rigid mass that ended with a round bulbous pink head. Cathy's stomach flip flopped at the sight of it, the creature seemed harmless but his cock looked almost deadly as it tensed before it. The creature gave a mournful low moan then stepped closer towards Cathy, now dead centre in the pit the moonlight picking out the creatures details in full. It rocked gently from side to side as it moaned long and low again. Cathy shuffled backwards, the cave entrance was not far behind her if she had to she could try and run into it, miss the low hanging rock and maybe hope the creature didn't. Her eyes went back to its cock, bile in her empty stomach began to rise as the tip juddered and a thick clear liquid oozed from the slit on top.

The flesh of the creature had begun to perspire Cathy could see the moonlight picking out the soft sheen across its chest and face. The smell made her gag and reflexively she vomited falling forward onto her hands as she did so. When she looked up the creature was closer still, the rotten smell was all around her now with each breath it filled her lungs with its stench, her mouth tasted of it, of rotten flesh yet sweet at the same time.

It's cock was a few inches from her face now, looking impossibly big this close up, her revulsion was there still but part of her had started to wonder what it must feel like, even taste like. The thought of that fluid near her mouth made her stomach clench but also made her flush with lust and Cathy felt her panties dampen between her legs. Cathy reached out with one hand, the creature started to step back but hesitated as Cathy's hand, looking so small now as she took hold of the hot rigid mass of cock. Her hand was near the base leaving almost eight inches of it still free, she lowered the cock her mouth opening slowly as part of her mind screamed in anguish while the other part begged to taste it.

Her mouth stretched wide as she guided the tip into it. Her first taste of the fluid made her gag, she turned her head and vomited yellow bile onto the dirt ground she turned her head back almost instantly getting the tip back into her mouth as if she needed it to breathe. Cathy took in what she could, closing her eyes as the thick cock stretched her lips. Her tongue had no room to move with so much cock inside she worked what little of the shaft she had with her hand while her mouth slid back and forth.

The creature pulled free of Cathy's grasp, the wet mass slapping across her face as it pulled free of her aching mouth, she gasped in lungful's of retched, filthy air her hand reaching out for the creature of its own accord. She turned as the creature strode behind her, she felt it's hot hands on her hips she let out a yelp as her shorts and panties were ripped viciously from her body almost taking her with them. Cathy pushed back feeling the big cock press between her bum cheeks she wriggled them feeling it tense and judder between them. Cathy laughed, yet her cheeks were covered with tears and her eyes wide with terror.

He giggling became a sudden harsh shout as the creature lowered his cock and pushed it with little ceremony into her waiting pussy. Cathy's hands gave way and she landed on her face the creature gripping her hips in a vice like grip as it drove into her. She tried to cry out, to make the creature stop but found herself begging the creature to fuck her harder. Whether it understood or whether it had simply decided by coincidence it's pace sped up its cock going deeper still, stretching Cathy's inner walls to their limits as it filled her up. She felt one hand loosen on her hip and travel up her back the fingers snaking beneath her hairline and closing around her throat.

It held her head up with one hand, Cathy's arms scrambling for purchase to hold her body up as it did so. The grip was tight around her throat, black flowers blooming in her vision as the creature continued its horrible pace. Cathy went to speak, to beg but her mind was not her own it was begging for more, begging to feel its entire filthy, hard length deep inside her, her brain began to die as Cathy's air supply dwindled then stopped all together her windpipe crushed with ease beneath the strength of one giant hand. Cathy had time to see the moon one last time before her neck snapped and blackness engulfed her.