Sasquatch Invasion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing another roar, I looked up in fear but this was the one in Becky's mouth. The second one, I think. It emptied its balls, she gulped and spilled, then the one pumping her ass spun her around so she could grab the cell bars. This left the redhead looking into the cell, straight at me, while the Sasquatch kept forcing its thick foot of cock up her tight ass, straining and grunting with effort.

"Mmm fuck my ass... YES! It's so deep... inside..." Becky looked at me, and then at Zoey, delirious with pleasure. Her eyes were half closed in some kind of constant semi-orgasm. She noticed Zoey ingesting cum and smiled. "UGH yeah... it's so good... right down my throat... doesn't it taste good, Zoey?" The euphoric redhead asked.

Zoey's only reply was more scooping and licking, unaware of her surroundings. "Zoey... you've gotta try this... I know its weird... but it feels so good in your ass." She was fully converted. Zoey wasn't paying much attention, still trying to slurp up all the hot cum before it got cold.

Oddly, I heard a jingling sound. I looked over, and yet another Sasquatch was walking into the holding room. In its hands... was a key ring. I was shocked and confused, but I recognized the pattern of brown fur on this one. It was the very same Big Foot that I had found fucking Officer Kate's ass on the hood of her own squad car. Those... were the cell door keys?

All this time, I never understood. I thought they were just stupid animals, but as it stepped beside Becky and put the keys in the cell door's lock, I realized they were smart. Maybe as smart as us. Maybe even smarter. The only thing they lacked was vocal cords. The door slid open, and the Sasquatch stood aside.

I was once again confused, when I hear a thud. Then another. Then the largest Big Foot I had ever seen ducked down to step through the doorway. This had to be their leader. Some kind of alpha male. Covered in thick black fur, it was taller than all the others, and as I looked down, I knew this was the first one that had a cock even longer than two feet. It was almost pitch black in color.

It made its way straight to Zoey, who was just licking the last traces of cum she could gather off her soaked outfit. She slowly looked up at the giant behemoth, then slowly back down to its giant, throbbing cock, growing and growing between its legs.

This time, it was Becky who shouted encouragement. "Yes! Fuck her! Spread the little slut's legs and stretch her out on that big black cock! MMM Yeah, fill my ass up! Shoot it all inside!" I saw Becky thrashing her head back, her beautiful long straight red hair flailing through the air, and her body shook as the Sasquatch behind her roared and it did what she wanted, filling her ass with cum.

With the door now open, no longer caring what she thought of me, I slipped outside the cell and reached up to Becky's tits. With her eyes shut tight, she didn't even know I was there. With one hand, I popped the clasp on her red bra, and those beautiful freckled tits poured out, down into my face. They were every bit as amazing as I thought. I sucked the bright pink nipples and squeezed them in my hands as her orgasm went on and on.

"Oh yeah, that's so good." Becky muttered as I sucked and squeezed her giant jugs, enhancing her anal orgasm. The Big Foot behind her finished emptying its big balls into her ass, and started pulling out. A few Sasquatch came towards me and I took the hint, backing off back into the cell. That was the most action they would let me have.

Several other Big Foot stomped over to where Debbie remained on her knees, after sucking off an unknown number of big pulsing cocks through the bars of the cell, and now they eclipsed her completely, blocking her from my view. "Yeah... take my pussy." I heard her whimper lightly before a loud slurp told me she took another in her mouth.

With Debbie and Becky removed from view, either being taken away or just fucked right on the spot, only Zoey and I remained, deep in the cell, against the back wall. As the goth girl watched, the enormous dark black cock swelled and grew in front of her, pulsing and throbbing, getting bigger and longer by the moment. She was already transformed in a baptism of thick hot cum. Now she was just staring in awe at the most impressive cock she would ever see.

The giant above her grunted and leered at her hot little body. The massive cock was at least half hard, pointing slightly upwards toward Zoey's sticky tits. Unable to resist, she reached her own pale hands out, wrapped them only halfway around the shaft, and bowed her head down slightly to give the gooey, drooling head a sweet submissive kiss.

Only I could see what hung below. This thing's black balls were larger than oranges. I wasn't even sure this would be physically possible. Zoey continued stroking the shaft near the head and kissing the tip over and over, but so much thick clear fluid kept coming out and covering her lips that she just closed her mouth over the head and sucked. She had to gulp over and over just to handle the pre-cum.

The giant growled. Poor Zoey couldn't even stretch her mouth wide enough to suck this monster off, but she sure did try. Using a combination of both hands and her widely stretched mouth, Zoey covered just slightly more than the head of this thing, sucking, slurping and stroking until it reached its full, amazing size, extending from her belly button all the way to her face.

"Just... just do it. Just fuck me." Zoey whimpered to the monster. She could barely speak with its thick clear pre-cum dripping from her lips, but she looked up into its eyes and begged. She sat on the cheap cot in the back corner of the cell, pulled down her own black lacy panties, lay back, and spread her pale legs wide. The black fishnet stockings still clung wetly to her thighs.

Turning its back to me, the giant mammoth bent its knees, put its hands down on the cot on either side of her, and lined up this cock the size of my entire arm. It was bouncing back and forth too much, too heavy to stay still, so I... I don't know what came over me, but I reached out and guided its enormous cock into her. "Thanks." She said sweetly, looking over at me.

The next moment she was coming. She threw her head back, gritted her teeth and groaned. The giant black Sasquatch grunted, and I watched in awe as Zoey's pale pussy lips spread around the black orange trying to push its way in. The head of its cock was the same size as one of its balls.

Her leaking pussy lips stretched more, and more, until finally, with a grunt of triumph from the beast and a long scream from Zoey, the giant head of this super cock slipped inside. Another inch immediately followed, then another and another. From what I could tell, Zoey was having one long constant orgasm ever since it first entered her. She barely stopped screaming long enough to breath.

At about half its length, it finally stopped and pulled back. The long, wet slurping sound this made was almost disgusting. Then another monstrous grunt and girly scream as it pushed back in. Finally, after stretching half her body around this thing's giant cock, it started really thrusting.

The cot was creaking loudly, dangerously close to collapse. Zoey's screams came in waves. She either came once per thrust, or just never stopped. Not much more than half this giant cock was squeezing its way inside her, but it really didn't need to. They were both getting off on this way more than enough.

Zoey squirmed and screamed, fucked into submission by this giant Big Foot. She wasn't even able to move her hips to fuck it back. All she could do was lay there and take it, hoping to survive while having more orgasms than she had ever dreamed possible. A wet spot was growing between them as the cot became soaked with their juices.

Her legs reached up to try to wrap around the huge hairy beast, but Zoey couldn't reach. Instead, the Sasquatch lifted up, grabbed a fishnet covered thigh in each hand, and pulled her into its thrusts. She screamed even louder, her poor pale pussy stretched wider than ever by this bulging pitch black cock. Her head rolled from side to side, her black hair thrashing wildly.

It was so wet, and so dirty, the slurps and wet smacking sounds getting louder and louder. At least it seemed like the transformation had made Zoey a better person. She was finally happy, being fucked out of her mind. Her body was dominated by this huge thing, and almost two feet of thick black cock was stretching her body around it.

"So deep... so fucking deep!" Zoey yelled out, becoming more coherent. "It's so good... but you know what will be better?" She asked. I looked up, startled, and saw she was staring straight at me. "The best part is... I'm gonna get to pay you back for what you did to me, hiding behind me like such a wimp... getting me all covered in this hot... wet... cum." She moaned.

It was pummeling her hard and fast, grunting and sending almost the entire shaft slurping up inside her wet pussy. It was nearly splitting her in two. Still, her cloudy brown eyes focused on me, fading in and out of an orgasmic delirium. "Don't you remember... what they do with the men?" She asked, and I was so distracted by everything going on, I couldn't even think straight.

The Sasquatch leader pulled her ass to the edge of the cot so its giant black balls wouldn't whack against the edge of the bed when it finally bottomed out. It was really going to fit its entire length inside her body. Still, she continued her mumbled threat. "You might have gotten me... all wet and sticky... UGH... but the biggest load... this load... will be all... YOURS!" She shouted out in another body shaking orgasm.

Her belly button piercing shook as her flat tummy grotesquely bulged up and down on every thrust. I could see every inch of this thick black monster pushing up inside her, pushing her body out around it. Swelling her belly. Staring in wonder, I heard a loud flashy slap, then another, over the wet sloshing sounds of her pussy, and I knew its huge black balls were slapping against her pale ass cheeks.

Over two feet of dark black cock slid in and out of this screaming, squirming girl, slapping its swollen balls into her ass on every thrust now. Her tits bounced up and down inside her black T-shirt, her black skirt flopped back and forth and her big nylon combat boots shook helplessly above her. The Sasquatch leader was growling louder and louder.

I looked at its giant black balls pulsating and pumping, swinging back and forth and slapping with a loud smack onto Zoey's pale ass cheeks on every thrust. Officer Brad came to mind. That question Zoey asked me when we first met, if I ate their cum out of girls... was that something they always did?!

Suddenly I grew terrified. She said this load would be all mine, payback for using her to block all those cum shots. Now she was screaming in ecstasy, getting the fucking of her life, while this two foot shiny black cock and swollen black balls larger than oranges were getting ready to fill her entire body with thick yellow cum, and I was here to eat it?!

I looked around in a panic. Several of the Sasquatch were on top of Debbie and several more on Becky, but even more were blocking the exits. Why did I assume they were just going to leave me alone?! I'd stayed out of the way, only to end up surrounded and helpless!

The loudest, most terrifying roar came from behind me, and I didn't want to face it. "YES! YES! Give me your cum! This is the dinner bell, wimp! I hope you're hungry!" Zoey screamed during the roar. The pack leader was slamming its body into her over and over, its gigantic black balls swollen to the size of softballs, now constricting and jumping, gushing burst after burst of the hottest, thickest, most potent sperm of all the Sasquatch deep inside Zoey's ruined pussy.

I ran. I didn't get ten feet until a Big Foot grabbed me by the shoulders, and led me back to the cot. I didn't want to look. But finally peeking, I saw the giant black haired Sasquatch slowly raise itself off of pale little Zoey. Standing, both it and Zoey looked down at the bubbling yellow mess between their legs, around the base of the two foot black cock still buried inside her, swelling her belly repulsively.

Inch by inch, so slow that I swore it was deliberate, the Sasquatch pack leader stepped back, all of us watching inch after gooey inch of its deflating black cock slipping wetly from Zoey's permanently stretched pussy. "Yeah... mmm look at it all... damn that looks good." Zoey mumbled. I groaned sickly.

Zoey's legs were still stretched wide, but now by her own choice. The giant black haired beast had released her, and had half of its cock out of her gaping body. The long, slow wet slurping sound as it pulled out was hideous, and it kept it going as long as possible, and the rest of the room remained silent to make sure it was clear. More and more cock just kept coming out.

Its balls were half the softball size they had become in the end. They drooped in their sack, depleted and content. Finally, the head of the gooey, slime covered thing popped out, and a flood of hot, thick yellow sperm poured out of Zoey's traumatized pussy, and she moaned.

"I can feel it inside me... there's so much of it." Zoey groaned. The Sasquatch holding me forced me over to the edge of the cot, and Zoey looked up at me and raised her pale legs wide. "I told you this was coming." She said with a smile. I groaned in disgust. "Zoey, no, don't let them..." I begged.

"Aw, poor little boy." She taunted, laughing. "Why don't you just kneel down, get your face in here, and slurp me out until I'm nice and clean?" She smirked. "Ugh, you vindictive bitch!" I whined. The Sasquatch wrapped one hand around the back of my head, and pushed me down to my knees.

I grabbed her fishnet covered gooey inner thighs in both hands and pushed against her pale skin. The giant hand on the back of my head just kept pushing, and inch by inch, that dark gooey hole full of thick yellow spunk kept getting closer. The cruel bitch even scooted her ass forward a little, eager to get what she wanted.

"No..." I whimpered, realizing there was no way out of this. "Yes." She beamed. "There's really no point fighting it... just open your mouth wide, get that tongue inside me and get to work." She explained. She reached out, lifting the hem of her black skirt up so it wouldn't cover her mangled pussy. "There you go. Eat up!" She cheerfully chirped.

"No, you bitch, I MMPH!" I groaned at the last second, before my face was mashed into the gooey yellow mess in front of me. Her first reaction was to laugh victoriously, then drape her black skirt over my head and lay back. I kept my mouth shut tight, but the Sasquatch just held my face buried in the hot muck until the smell grew overwhelming.

I don't know what came over me. Something about that overpowering smell, then suddenly my tongue was buried deep in her pussy, instantly covered in a thick layer of that creamy yellow batter. I groaned, disgusted, but I couldn't stop. My tongue licked and licked, gathering a mouthful of the spunk and drawing it back into my mouth over and over. I swallowed impulsively, like an instinct.

I whimpered in submission. Still, the Sasquatch kept pushing my head deeper, and Zoey was loving it. "Yes, that's right. Lick it all out, you little bitch. Who's my little pussy licker?" She asked, laughing. I groaned in defeat. "Yes, that's right. You're my little pussy licking bitch. Now eat." I hated to, but I just kept licking and gulping it down.

It was so hot and thick, I had no idea it would be this heavy. It stuck to my tongue, and coated the inside of my mouth in a layer of slime. Still, it was just so damn addictive. Salty and strong, but with Zoey's juices mixed in, giving it a feminine pussy flavor too.

My hands moved around her thighs and grabbed her hips, pulling her into me so I could lick her deeper. Somewhere in the back, I could hear Becky yelling "Fuck that's big! Oh damn, fuck my ass!" She was really getting into anal.

"That's their leader again." Zoey explained. "He went straight from me to Becky's ass. Think you'll have your tongue up there next?" She taunted. I groaned again. "Yeah, I think so too." She laughed. Her small hands closed over the sides of my head, assisting the Sasquatch in holding me there.

My tongue wasn't finding as much of the creamy sperm, so by some automatic reaction, I closed my messy mouth over Zoey's stretched out pussy and started sucking and slurping it, to pull out the stuff deep inside. She loved this, and started bucking her hips. "Yeah! Mmm damn that's good, suck that pussy!" She giggled.

"Don't let him stop, big guy!" Zoey said, talking to the Sasquatch holding my head. She clenched her hands in my hair and ground her hips in circles against my face, breathing heavily. "Oh yeah... slurp it... suck that pussy, bitch!" Zoey yelled, and had her first orgasm on my tongue.

Her hips slowed and stopped, but I didn't. I couldn't. They both kept holding me down there, and I just kept licking. "That was nice... okay, time for round two, wimp! Hey, back to work!" She yelled, and humped her hips for emphasis. I groaned again and sucked her loose pussy, drawing out another wave of thick hot cum.

"Mm hmm... yeah... lick that sweet... fucking... pussy!" She shouted, building up to another intense orgasm and pulling my head down as she thrust her hips up, the pressure causing the last of the gooey spunk to gush into my mouth like a cum shot. "Yeahhhh..." Zoey trailed off, delirious with pleasure and her power over me. Whoever went against her, she loved to defeat and gloat over.

Finally, the strong hand on the back of my head pulled me back. Zoey's pussy was still stretched out just as far, but it was slick and shiny with only clear saliva. My saliva. As usual, Zoey got exactly what she wanted. She had a peaceful smile on her cruel face.

The Sasquatch pulled me to my feet and walked me away. "Enjoy that freckled ass, wimp!" Zoey called out, before several Sasquatch gathered around her. I heard her choking on cock almost immediately, and her ankles soon rested on a hunched Sasquatch's shoulders.

I was dragged over to Becky, who was on all fours. Her denim miniskirt was still bunched up around her waist, her fleshy cheeks exposed, and her tits still swung freely below her. Her freckled ass cheeks were in those familiar hairy black hands, and to my amazement, ramming in and out between her cheeks was that same two foot cock, still coated in slime from Zoey's pussy.

It was good it had the lubrication, because it really had forced that giant thing inside Becky's asshole. The giant Sasquatch was grunting and groaning just to squeeze its enormous cock in and out. It must have been the tightest possible fit. And they were both loving the challenge.

"Oh yeah, yeah, yeah! So deep... inside my... ASS!" Becky yelled, clearly coming. She was gritting her teeth, looking back toward the giant Big Foot. "Stretch me out... yes... take my ass... pound my ass so good!" She was really getting off on this. I don't know how many other Sasquatch had taken her ass between that first one and this, but they trained her quickly.

Her freckled cheeks rippled on every thrust, and those huge black balls were nearly the same size again, about the size of oranges, already slapping into her dripping pussy. I had missed the amazing process, but it had crammed two feet of cock into Becky's poor ass and was now pounding it relentlessly. Those huge pale tits flopped back and forth almost violently from the force of their anal fucking.

"Ugh! Ugh! UGH!" Becky grunted along with the beast. "Fill it up! Fill my ass! Give it to meee!" She screamed out, and the pack leader dug its hands into her freckled ass cheeks hard and roared. Its swollen balls jumped and squeezed, again, and Becky threw her red haired head back, pushing her ass back against the monster's cock and squeezed her ass cheek muscles, milking the two foot cock with her ass.